Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's a purty horse [open dev thread]

Rexus Drath

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, and one more time only. And I'm gonna say it nice and slow so you can understand." The sound of a cold iron pistol cocking echoed out into the air along with a the sobs of various people nearby.

A long iron barrel of a revolver pressed upward against a male villager's chin, the balding slightly pudgy man was sweating bullets and shaking in fear as the hand holding the gun remained perfectly still and ready to kill.

"Where. Are. The Karking. Horses." Parker said with a sick smile on his face.

"I don't kn-" was all the man was able to say before the hat on his head was promptly blown off along with a good chunk of his skull.

"Alright kids! Next in line step right up!!" Parker said with a laugh as the body of the man fell over twitching.

Standing in front of a burning village Parker clones looked down at a circle of huddled villagers. From women and children to men of all shapes and sizes a new candidate was dragged up by one of the thirty Parker clones and brought up to their "leader".

A woman in a flowered dress that cried and fought the entire way before a pistol was slapped across her face to let her get the point that fighting was futile.

"So you already know what I'm going to ask. Your answer?" he asked her politely.

The woman let out a sob and pointed to a hill near them and spoke in a shaky voice.

"Ooohver therrre, a herd. Just pleas- please don't hurt us." she said in a begging and scared voice.

"Thank you for your cooperation." Parker said with a smile and began to walk away.

As he strode with a slight skip he looked back and shrugged pointing the gun back as he continued to casually walk forward. There was a loud scream followed by a roar of a slug going off and a heavy thump.

Approaching a small gang of Parkers the man wiped the blood off his face and spoke in a casual tone with himself.

"Stay here with the hostages, give me 245 132 212 we'll go up the ridge and get ourselves a horse.

The man nodded and soon the little Gang of Four clones trekked up the hill of Safe Haven to go get themselves a pony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom