Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That is the question, isnt it?

Break stared at his blueprints making another battle droid to present his master before he would next see Dredge he sat along with his organic female interest, @[member="stardust"] . Whom he enjoyed talking to above all others. They had similar interests, lots of time invested in each other and they had "Fun" whenever they were around each other. All of this had driven Break to understand that they were now a "couple" as most organics would say and this pleased him. Every now and then shooting her a smile and a blush as he worked on his charge. assisting her in any way with her own project she was currently immersed in.

star smiled looking over as she looked at the blueprint of her xwing to see what parts she coukd add to her new ship, reaching her hand to his star slid her work to her r8 unit which put fhe plans uo as she looked @break"hey umm break

Break looked over as the silence had been broken often meaning she needed assistance.
"yes?"
he put down his pencil and noticed her slide her hand into his like she often did as they walked
"is there something you require me to move? or look at?"

@[member="stardust"]

no nothing my love i....i got a big questiob"star put her other hand on his other"tge time weve been a couple has been amazing but i wanna be more not saying anything bad but i wanna make us a official couple i want to marry you
@[member="Break"]

"What?"
Break slowed down mentally why would she ask a droid to marry her? Even if he were meant to emulate emotions perfectly...thats just it he was only emulating them. Not that he knew what that meant itself. His emotions may not be real to others but they are the only ones he had.

"Why are you asking me? There must be a better choice than a droid like me..."

Break had a deep yearning to say yes but knowing he isnt a real person made him realize he could not do certain things that an organic could. He would try to change her mind or at least make sure she knew what she was getting herself into.
@stardust

"Aside from the fact that... i will never be able to do things that another living breathing person could do for you, how would others take it that you are marrying a droid? surely you know that is a social taboo?"

He looked her back in the eyes looking very sad as he did so it made him think he was malfunctioning as he had never been conflicted to do the right thing for someone over himself.

@[member="stardust"]

He looked away taking his head into his hands.

"This...is truly what you desire? You realize this road will be long and hard? I can never give you a family."

he looked back at her his eyes watching intently to see if she held any hesitation should she even think for a second he would deny her. but if this truly is what she wanted he would gladly marry her.

@[member="stardust"]

He blushed bright red.

"Then i am yours to have..."

Break was not sure if he made the right choice but was incredibly happy...on second thought...wasnt the right choice always to make whatever made them happiest together? He smiled as he got on one knee

"Stardust Strider, would you make me the happiest droid in the galaxy and do me the honor of being my wife?"

he blushed bright red as he already knew her answer but still felt like he owed her a traditional proposal after the mini-meltdown he had

@[member="stardust"]

He picked her up kissing he passionately and blushing brightly his voice going metallic from sheer excitement

"I love how stubborn you are!"

placing her carefully back down he took her hands then in a soft tone his eyes tearing up and a huge smile crawling over his face

'I think i am malfunctioning...my tear ducts arent working properly.

@[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom