Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terms for the Living (and the dead.)

Darren needed to talk to some on in particular that had the information he needed to rescue his mother. Darren looked in every way prepared for war. he wore his Achemcal armor. Where the slits in the arms and legs came out a light blue cloth that looked like streams of lights flowing after him in his fast walking pace. The Black tattered cloak covered his armor and with the hood up he looked like a black and white ghost.

He had a meeting with the new Empress of the Sith Empire. he helped her into power and for that She owed him. His senses were on overload He heard just about everything as he walked by people in the halls on Korraban. He asked/demanded that they would meet on Korraban where his mother was somewhere hidden from him. He was going to find her. And nothing was going to stop him now. He was so close he could almost touch his mother, Maylee Shaw. He had only that thought in his head. Not even the voice was talking to him.

He felt anger, rage, power, love, and self wanting. All of these emotions were aimed at the people who caused them. but except one. Love he felt towards his mother. Every one he saw moved out of his way out of ether feeling his presence or seeing that he was clearly Pissed off. He didnt know why he was pissed. But he knew WHO he was pissed at. It wasnt Ashin because she helped him. No It was Daxton and other Sith like him who tortured Maylee. He was moving so fast that he had to wait for the door to open with a his.

Inside He was expecting to see Ashin and Ashin alone.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Ashin sat upon a black throne, her armor gleaming in contrast to the seat of the Empress. Her armor would be as familiar to Darren as his was to her; they had made their armor together on Metellos.

"Welcome," she said, and the huge room cleared. "A great deal has happened since you were last here, Darren. I've taken two apprentices and a lover, conquered worlds..."

Her gauntlets tightened on the arms of the throne.

"And I owe you a great deal. I told you that I would pay your price, and I've been waiting for this day."

A door opened, and a woman stumbled inside.

"I've had her tended by my best physicians, but she'll never be the same. Her mind is broken, to some extent. Perhaps she'll improve with time. The Sith who tortured her...well, if you seek them out and attempt to kill them, that's none of my business. Daxton Bane has much respect in the Empire. If you defeat him, you can take his place."

Darren used all of his power to not run over and see that it was his mother. His jaw clenched up as he tried to restrain himself. He looked at Ashin and nodded his head. "I wish to kill Daxton Bane, but not to take his place." he looked at his gloved hand and flexed it. He still felt the 'phantom hand' he looked up and continued. "I told my self when I set out to find her that I would not become what My father had. I wont become the Sith he was. You know somewhat of my past, but not all of it. I would train under you if allowed. I wil not however be part of the Sith. I have already gone out of my way to get you on the throne" Darren thrust an open hand at the black throne that she sat on. "This I helped with because I have some trust in you. But dont expect me to go against myself and my family that I have fought so hard for."

He began to walk over to the woman that was brought into the room. he grabbed her shoulders and asked in a soft tone. "Maylee, mother, Its me Darren."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Vengeance, but not ambition. Interesting."

Ashin rose from her throne, armor clanking.

"Darren, do remember - you may keep what you kill, but you buy what you break. If your vengeance damages my Empire, you and I will have problems."

Darren turned to face Ashin still holding onto his mother. ​"You may think its interesting, but for me its the only life that I know." Darren looked at Ashin standing up with her armor making the clanking sounds. "I always keep my kill. And I do buy what I break, but do not expect me to be more careful just because something that is in my way belongs to you. I will break it if it interferes with me." he let go of his mother and face his entire body to the Empress. "You know I move forward and never look back. I dont care who is in the way." He then said witha growl that echoed in the room. "I will kill them."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"Be very, very careful here, Darren. If I believe you're a threat to my Empire, to the people who rely on me, I'll take steps. Steps you won't enjoy. You're a step away from declaring war on me, and I guarantee you cannot escape Kaas City with your mother's life intact."

Darren smiled at the empress. He was not declaring war on her. no that would be a stupid move. He was declaring war on the Sith who tortured his mother. He kne that Ashin could handle her self. He had seen her fight the Fat Sith to prove that she was worthy of being the Empress.

"Now why would I declare war on you?" He pointed a finger at her to show that it was only her he was talking about. "I declare war on those who had betrayed me and took what I hold sacred." He lowered his hand and let it hang from his side. It was rude to point. "I now have my mother. And that is all I have asked for. Unless you have some other plans with me entailed I will be going."

He looked back at his mother and saw her saddened eyes look at him. They seemed to be lost, and in pain. He had not seen her face since he was 18. When he left the Sith for the Jedi. He didnt know what to do now that he had gotten what he had been longing after for so long. He felt like he sould have been greatful, but all he felt was sadness.

Darren turned to face some one what he would consider a friend or an ally. and waited for her words to be released.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"'Do not expect me to be careful because something that is in my way belongs to you.' You said that. You will be careful. If you cause havoc within my Empire, if you destroy my ships or kill Sith other than those with whom you have a vendetta, I will take your armor from you. Are we clear?"

Darren growled. He looked straight at the woman who had helped him get his mother. Now it seemed that she was taking that away. He was becoming angry and once again the voice came to his head. "Kill her Kill her Kill her Darren Shaw. Kill her! She will take mother away if you dont." Darren force the thoughts from his head. He didn't remember the last time he didn't have the voice with him. It was just there.

Darren reached up and took the helmet from his head. The long hair that he had fell out of the helmet seeming to glow in the dark chamber. The white hair was unnatural for humans. He knew that His blue eyes would glow up when ever the voice talked to him. But that didn't matter. "Im stating that you should keep your people out of my way. They leave me alone I leave them alone." He dropped his helmet on the ground. It landed with a clank in front of his feet. "I under stand that you dont want your empire to be ruined, but do you expect me alone to do that? Nobody else follows me. I am alone. You know that because I told you when we made our armor." he laughed. "Do you really think that I alone could Destroy your new Empire? and If so....... you think to highly of me."

He turned to face his mother. He grabbed her by the shoulders and began to walk out. Before he would leave he grabbed his helmet with the force. and stopped when it came into his hand. "I will leave your things alone. Just leave me alone....... Im done here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom