Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tenloss Corporation Job Board I

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Throughout the more questionable areas of the galaxy and placed on mercenary bounty boards in various cantinas and taverns throughout the stars a job board of sorts has appeared in the last few days and weeks. The jobs vary from simple to complex, safe to lethal, and all pay in various degrees. That said, no employer is listed, no company given, the jobs are simply listed clearly and concisely, detailed on the board itself. Included are coordinates, both in space and on planets, for the dead drops and payment locations (where applicable). The jobs, you can easily see, are listed here on the board:

Mission: What's Yours is Mine
Location (pick one):
  • Tatooine (ACA space along the Mara Corridor)
  • Endor (Fringe space near Annaj on the Sanctuary Pipeline)
  • Ryloth (ACA space near the Corellian Run and Mara Corridor Junction)
Objective: Infiltrate, raid, attack, or otherwise act in a way to obtain data, blueprints, and/or other materials from the corporate sites on those planets. For the corporation in question, Tatooine is a testing area while Endor and Ryloth appear to production and/or weapon testing facilities. Successfully taken items are to be placed in a sealed container and dead dropped at the attached coordinates in the Vergesso Asteroids. Payment will be automatically transferred upon dead drop pickup.

This corporation is PC owned meaning you'll have to let opposition into the thread, though you'll have to figure out which company it is. I'll give you a hint, though. Just the company name all scrambled: cdhnTst rlss-iueaIBe

Mission: Big Guns Never Tire
Location: Unknown (you'll have to find this out, I suggest PMing)
Objective: Vulcan Industries has created a modern proton cannon and placed it into production. Find a convoy, warehouse, installation, etc. that contains one of these cannons and retrieve it intact and undamaged. Bring the intact and undamaged cannon to the dead drop coordinates on Tatooine in the Dune Sea area. Payment can be received from the Dancing Ewok Cantina on Corellia once the dead drop is retrieved. Your payment contact's name will be a man named Brin. He'll find you after you arrive.

This company is owned by a Writer, meaning you'll have to let them oppose you if they so desire.

Mission: Cry Some More
Location (pick one):
  • Denon
  • Celanon
Objective: This one is real simple and easy: Go in, find the Hegemonic Automaton distribution centers, and destroy them. This requires confirmation of destruction, so no fly bys with starships. You'll need to go in on foot. Blow it up, burn it down, shoot it to pieces, etc. Tthe distribution centers are to be leveled if possible, though any amount of significant damage warrants a reward. Payment will be automatically transferred once holonet footage is released from local news agencies to the public.

The company in question is PC owned, requiring you to allow them to oppose you if they so choose.

Mission: That's A Nice Everything You Have There...
Objective: Infiltrate, slice, or otherwise access ECHO Esprit's internal data and information. Take as much as you can and get out alive. Transaction records, employment records, location data, product information, and anything else of importance will earn a reward. Place the data in an encrypted file and upload the file to the independent holonet holo sharing site named "Big Beautiful Twileks" once the job is completed. Payment will be automatically transferred upon receipt of the data package.

All rewards and payments are determined based on quality of writing, fair play, length of threads, levels of success, and completing the mission's objectives.

Failing a mission gains no reward. Complaints given to me by company owners on the receiving end of these missions due to unfair play, poor attitudes, or breaking board rules will, if verified to be true, gain no rewards and may warrant board Staff attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom