Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Tender for Development and Construction of Standardized ECO Centers

Greetings potential bidders,

Today, ECO welcomes any and all manufacturing and construction companies. The current ECO recycling facilities are outdated and rather makeshift. As the company is beginning to branch out into the galactic sector, we find ourselves in need of a more professional design for current and all future ECO recycling facilities. ECO is looking for an efficient, inexpensive development cycle and finished product that meets the following criteria:

1. A space station with standardized loading facilities, containment facilities, as well as housing and support facilities for personnel. These facilities must be capable of meeting galactic safety standards and be readily repairable.

2. Contains at least one(1) molecular furnace with the capacity to handle several megatonnes of material at any given time (However ECO would prefer designs that include multiple smaller furnaces that collectively amount to the same capacity).

3. Contains at least one(1) manufacturing plant capable of manufacturing a wide array of civilian equipment.

This tender is valid for two weeks beginning today (begins 15/11/20, ends 29/11/20).

Ravenous

R
Chin stroking intensifies.

It would seem you have me interested my friend. Tell me is there anything you'd like to mention?
Vigilant Vigilant

Unless there is some more information desired, I cannot think of much of import to add.

Just ensure the station can be used in any variety of planetary/gravitic situations (if that is too important within the stellar manufacturing realm).

Ravenous

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom