Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temporary Teacher

Hello all,

I wonder if there are any knight/ master ranked Force users out there who could give Elvira a lesson on a single Force ability. It could be light or dark side, same with the teacher since Elvira is neutral and always lives in the moment. Since she already has a teacher, this only requires one lesson or two if you love writing with me that much xD

I would prefer the person be a Jedi since Elvira used to be one, however dark siders or even Sith are acceptable as well.

Thank you!

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul
@[member="Elvira Congelo"]

I'd be willing to give a lesson or two, although I'm not sure what specific Force ability you want to learn. Also, where would the RP take place? In the Jedi Temple?

Hello, and thank you so much!

Elvira has spent a lot of her life on Corusant, but she is far from joining the Jedi again. It could take place on Corusant, but not anywhere near the Temple.

As for Force abilities, I am interested in her learning some Force healing techniques, but the only abilities that I don't want that come to the rop of my head is meditation.

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul

Cool! So is there anything in particular you'd like to learn? Or if you want, this could be sort of a confrontation RP for your character to get to duel against a Jedi? I'm open to all ideas!

Outside meditation Elvira is an open book, I just want her to be a strong Force user (and ice shaper, but training for that already is being covered)

I am interested though in her learning Force healing, but I really don't know much else I particularly want her to learn right now.

They could meet in a duel... or Elvira, being somewhat cold towards her formal cradle, could meet then attack him xD

@[member="Flint Dexen"]

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul

I'm definitely down for the 'attack' idea. It'll probably allow your character to gain experience ...on attacking Jedi.

Can you start up the thread plz?

Flint Dexen

Wandering Lost Soul

Great, thanks!

Would you be down for learning Force sight? I know its not a very powerful ability, but there's not much powerful Force techniques that Flint can teach. Or, Flint could get Elvira a practice lightsaber and teach her some basic Soresu? Its up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom