Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell me about my writing and stuff

Amur

A
It's hard to think I've been on here since March. I figured I'd just pop this up because I'm curious what people think. Amur so far has been the only character so far I've manage to stick with and I'd say with well over a hundred in character posts that she has plenty of life left in her. She's probably going to stay my main character.

I know I haven't been the most outgoing person when it comes to writing with others but for any of you that took notice I want to know what you think of the character?

Is she well rounded and 3 dimensional, is she a simple brooding edge lord or something else? What's my overall writing like? Where can I improve? All things along these lines

Tell me what you think and feel free to be honest. I feel so locked into my own head at times I feel blinded as to what she reads to everyone else. So enlighten me with your opinions and critiques if have the time to spare, I really do appreciate it even if I'm not vocal about it.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom