Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Technical difficulties (Open to all)

Ultimatum made his way down the halls, using layouts given to him by the Fate's scans. He was ahead of MU, not certain as to the condition of whoever had done this. They may have escaped, but then they could also have remained aboard for whatever reason. He did not know, organics were strange sometimes.

The engineering deck was pretty close, fortunately and the two droids soon found themselves outside another door to the engineering room. Ultimatum knocked on the door, it appeared to be locked. He hoped that there were not too many injured, MU had a limited stock of supplies available to him and even then Ultimatum guessed that he would have to call one of his ships from Mustafar to pick up more people.

[member="Kalyn Skirata"] [member="J.Reaper"] [member="Neezuela"]

J.Reaper

leave no one behind
reaper listened to what kalyn said and lowered his blade and he reinserted it into the sheat again as he returned to what he was doing as he grabbed some bandages and bacta salva and walked over to the wounded and started to patch up those that were badly wounded, he new some of this people would not make it since several where extremely wounded and bandages and bacta salva would not help them, he did what he could with the limited recources as he had patched up most of them, he walked over to kalyn "im done patching most of the wounded, though with the limited medical supplies i can only do first aid but it should make do if we make it out, what do you need help with except the medical part?"

Neezuela watched the recordings, it showed him a pair of people placing explosives throughout the shuttle and then leave via the escape pods, He nodded, instantly understanding, he deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it back onto his belt, bowing to the female that gave him the data stick, There would be no need for their weapons for now, they just needed to help each other as much as they could. Neezuela began by investigating the damage to the ship, the explosives had been placed strategically, with everything not involving life support having been destroyed by the looks of it.

He would need the assistance of the others to be able to bring the ships systems online, he grabbed a spare toolbox from a nearby locker and began to get to work on repairing the components of the main engine and restarting the repulsorlifts.

[member="Kalyn Skirata"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="J.Reaper"]

Kalyn first opened the door and saw a giant metal droid. She gasped and stumbled back a bit before realizing that this was probably the person they were talking to over the commlink.
"Well welcome Uktimatum to our own little slice of not paradise" she said.
She then heard the other two speak and she thought for a second.
"Okay me and the Jawa should try and fix the ship with my droid, while Ultimatum and reaper should start evacuating people. Oh and I think we forgot introductions, my names Kalyn" she said
[member=ultimatum] [member=j.reaper] [member=neezuela]

Ultimatum for a moment expected the organic to attack. He had been afraid that he would have to subdue the person, fortunately his gun was loaded with tranquilizer ammo. However it appeared his fears were unfounded as [member="Kalyn Skirata"] recovered and made a small joke as she began working on giving orders. Ultimatum curious as to why this ship of all of unarmed transports be the target of an attack, probably an act of terrorism.

"Very good. My name is Ultimatum as some of you know. MU get to it, get as many of these people stabilized so we can move them to the ship."

He looked around and saw the raw numbers. While probably only a portion of the full passenger number it was too much for the Fate. That ship was about large enough to carry a dozen or so people lying down. He would need to call in his other ship. A new freighter he had purchased. It was perfect for this job, lots of space and fully stocked on medical equipment. Down side? It was on Mustafar and would take at the very least an hour to get here. That was being optimistic.

He sent out a command over the HoloNet, the ship began its preparations for leaving the planet. That was an advantage to the miracle of computer controlled ships. They could fly themselves, obey complex commands, and were mostly self sufficient.

He turned back to the circumstances at hand and walked alongside MU for a moment, seeing that the droid was quickly getting to work on the injuries of the closest person. The droid accomplished what it could with the minor wounds. He looked to [member="J.Reaper"] and said, "Think you can help MU, or would you prefer to assist me in getting the environ-suits?"

[member="Neezuela"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom