Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teaching and Learning in turn, Binaros (TKO)

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Binaros, Entering Atmosphere

While the events of the party on Zeltros are happening.

"Entering atmo, comms ahead to the temple Anya," wasn't often that Aerin was in the mood for training, and now was as good a time as any to do some, "where you wanna land, field or... hangar... " Aerin was in a new outfit they had recently bought on their way here: a brown leather duster, a green t-shirt, and a greyish scarf thing, along with his usual jeans. He had his usual weapons on his hips on a belt under the duster too, though a silvery cylinder was on his hip now, it was something he was not yet ready to use.

The droids were quietly in the back of the ship milling about on projects of their own design, tinkering with the engines(Dumpster), painting speeders(T3-M80), and sharpening claws (Taf).

[member="Anya Loma"]

She turned to [member="Aerin Kath"] and nodded, she had been with him for a few weeks now, the two spontaneously connected and started to date in the time, she got to coms and a forward to them, she received a landing coordinates and smiled

Alright we should land in the field seems much clearer to land there with any trouble at all giving you a landing path

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Binaros, landing field

Soon The Chickadee was landing near the temple in the field that was really aptly named the landing field. It was nearly completely empty, as most of the staff for the secret base crams into a light freighter when they need to go, or that is at least what Aerin would like to think, and perfect to land on. " Alright Anya," the landing ramp lowers while Aerin is standing at the top of it, "after you," he gestures down the ramp. He has a bench on a roller and a wagon of scrap behind him, "We're going to train up a bit on something I find useful," he smiles wide.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She stood and smiled as she started down the ramp, she looked among the land and most importantly the temple, she got to the bottom and pointed to it" what type of temple is that

She asked, she knew the force existed...and two sides existed...where she stood on that she didn't know at all..."what are we gonna be training in?

[member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
Aerin lugged the wagon and bench to the bottom of the ramp and set it out so that both were next to each other. "Jedi, I think. Tell me hun, what do you think you know of the force?" he places a few bits of scrap on the bench, he leans on the bench after putting wedges in the wheels and making sure it wasn't going to move. " 'cause I'm going to try and teach you about something I read about and taught myself called Mechu-Deru," his hand reaches out to the small pieces of scrap with the force with moderate effort, lightly configuring them into a small wind-up toy with no particular form. He winds the toy and it starts hopping about on the bench, chirping metallically like a spring being twanged when the legs spring up. "if you have the mind for machines like I know you do, you can do this with the force by reaching out and feeling where the pieces should go" he says this as if it is simple, though it really is a bit more complex than that.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She looked to him, the firce...she knew very littke* all I know is that it's a invisible force that surrounds us...I can use it just a little...mostly making fire shapes out of..using..pryokinesis"she said as she helped him with the cart before she looked up and listened before watching him, she jumped back in awe as she looked at the toy jumping and chirping around on the bench, she looked to hin" i...I wanna know more about it please
[member="Aerin Kath"]

Aerin Kath

Sentinel of the Outback.
"Best way to learn things is by trying it out." He gestures to the wagon of scrap. "While you do that, I'll be trying to tap into the force to push pull and lift things... useful I guess." He goes to look for something heavy to lift, which he finds an unpowered lift in the ship.

c'mon, c'mon he focuses on bringing it out to the bench. to his surprise, his focus and exertion pay off... just a bit as the lift budges an inch.

[member="Anya Loma"]

She nodded as she looked to the parts she had before her, how did she put these together.....without touching them...she reached out slowly with the force...as she would with fire she felt the parts slowly move, she focused and decided to make a triangle that made musiCounty

The parts slowly rattled towards each othwr...she lifted them a sshe focused sweating as she gmdid before a single part was built, she gasped and dropped it as she panted and growled

[member="Aerin Kath"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom