Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tea Time and Introductions (Voss, Open to SSC)

The Momentum-class interceptor from Vanir Technologies blipped back into real-space, accompanied by two neutral designated light freighters. The young woman piloting the interceptor opened up a channel to the communications below. “Greetings, Silver Sanctum Coalition. This is Princess Zheng-Mei of the Jin Empire. No doubt you have likely heard of our entrance into greater galactic space from your allies in the Galactic Alliance. I have spoken to one of your leader, one Master Thurion Heavenshield, for permission to land on Voss. I come bearing gifts of tea, spices, and other commodities from my homeworld. My intentions are purely diplomatic and friendly. I look forward to seeing you planetside.”

She turned off communications and motioned to the freighters. She maneuvered her interceptor, bearing the Yuyan symbols for words that meant “Iron Osprey”, the designation she had given to the ship, which reminded her of the fast flying birds of prey back on her homeworld. She landed herself and her freighter envoy just outside of one of the larger Silver Sanctum compounds on Voss. There, she exited her ship, removing the helmet that came with it. She was dressed in her polish durasteel, ceremonial armor. She watched as the two freighter crews unloaded repulsorlifts filled with crates of tea and other items of her culture. She gave a grateful bow to the respective captains, giving them their due payment of credits before bidding them farewell. There, she simply waited for those of the Silver Sanctum to respond to her greeting.

[member="Zheng-Mei"]

They were here, how interesting as Junko stood on the bridge of the Harlequin and looked at the ship. Same make as the one over chawza and this time well she didn't have to leave because she'd rather not lie. Instead she could rather enjoy this while bringing the harlequin class vessel into view and looking at the ship. "Jin vessel, welcome to Voss. This is Junko Ike." She said it with a smile sending a message over the view screen while the small atrisian princess held her parasol under one arm and her kimono were there at the ready to be presentable. "I am glad to see you again, we didn't get to talk last time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom