Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech TCK - Tenloss Customization Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
tumblr_nnsiemCb1c1u7xw8mo1_1280.jpg

Intent: To give people who love a sub, but hate the image, to change the image without pestering me a custom submission just to change the aesthetics
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Tenloss Corporation
Model: TCK
Affiliation: Open Market
Modularity: N/A
Production: Production: Mass
Material: Alusteel and Durasteel parts, Agrinium and rubber casing.
Description:

Love that brand new suit of armor on the market? Like the way it fits and how it handles incoming fire with ease? Do you desperately want that new and improved helmet made by your favorite company? Do want to spend your credits on all the new and shiny things on the market?

Well, why don't you? What's that? You don't like the look of the item?

What's that? Too revealing? Not revealing enough? Think that V-shaped visor would be better as a pair of lenses? Look no further, Tenloss has exactly what you need.

The TCK, or Tenloss Customization Kit, comes to the rescue! Anyone with a little bit of mechanical know-how can use it and it's made with top notch materials that even a wookiee couldn't break or damage without help! With this kit you can alter the paint scheme of any armor or reshape the armored plates to a more pleasing design. Want to get rid of ugly features or make a blocky and jagged suit of armor more streamlined? This is the kit for you!

The kit works on any and all armors*, though you may need to allocate a good chunk of time to work on suits using rare metals such as beskar or phrik.

Remember, for all of your needs, buy Tenloss!

*Tenloss is not responsible for voided warranties, injuries, dismemberment, maiming, or deaths caused from using this equipment appropriately or inappropriately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom