Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tattoine Dusty

Vanilla Toner

V
Tattoine
Mos Eisley Spaceport

She was a pretty lass. Working up a sweat climbing all over another man's spaceship. Working off a debt you could call it. Either way, she was almost done.

"...Okay. Try it now."

The wookie overlooking the cargo bay brought his googles down over his eyes and pressed the little red button. The engines of the Starship began to whine and sputter. But they never sparked to life in the way they should have.

"Wrah wrah. Rawh rwahh."
"I know. I know. It must be on the other damn side. ...Ugh. Look. I have to get over to the Cantina for the card game. Can you finish up the crane work while I'm gone."

"Rawhhh. Wreh wrah."
"Your welcome. I'll stop by the store too on my way back. Pick up a few gizmos. We'll have it finished before the evening. No worries."

She hoped down into the hot sands of the bay and brushed her olive flight-suit with her hands. She was a sweaty, sexy mess. ...Well. Mostly sweaty.

"I'll be back in an hour Yarbrook. Don't blow up the ship without me!"
"RawhhHHH!"

"Heh. I'll take that as a yes."

She smirked and wrapped her suit around her waist. Then with a wave she exited out into the hot city streets beyond. Vanilla Toner. Spacer Pilot extraordinare. Had a card game to get to.

Tisha Tosh

T
Blue. Green. Purple. Unknown. Yellow.

Tisha Tosh swayed through the streets of Tatooine completely oblivious to the scorching heat, out of her mind on the latest concoction and with all of her focus was directed towards the colours, and such pretty colours they were. It was perhaps alarming that a new colour had been born, had the mind melding resulted in a new colour-receptive cone being formed in her eyes? A whole new spectrum had been born, it had to be shared.

She needed to find a new friend.*

Drifting between the lands of colour and reality, the merchant tried to seek out the person who would be today's chosen one. Her hands flourished feverishly as if she were powering up a ridiculous force power and for every stare she received the woman returned an alarmingly pleasant smile. Maybe on Zeltros this was how they did things, but evidently smiling at strangers on Tatooine warranted complete and utter avoidance. You'd think she was handing out leaflets for a charity.

Bingo.

Her full house prize was not the promised eighty-five credits but instead a very scrumptious looking sweat-soaked woman whose very features were lighting up like the Zhellday Disco but perhaps that was the drugs. No, definitely the drugs.

Twirling directly in front of lady, Tisha flashed her unnerving smile, Grrreetings, fair lady,” she decided to introduce herself with, “I would like to pose you with a question, if I may,” and by if I may she meant, you have no choice, “would you care to experience bliss?

With the introduction made it was at this moment in time that our drugged up friend tried to cup the strangers face, because that's what friends do.

*Although technically Tisha Tosh defines everybody and everything as a friend already.

Vanilla Toner

V
Vanilla was 'cupped'. And overflowing with curiousity. Though... Mostly of the 'WTF' kind of curiosity. There is a difference.

"Umm? Are you feeling okay? ...Because I think you've had enough 'Bliss' for the both of us."

Toner raised an eyebrow and stared deeply into Tisha's eyes. Yep. ...High as a kite. Go figure.

"Wow. What have you been smoking?"

She pursed her lips and took the moment to wander through her list of known substances. Though. This might take awhile...

Tisha Tosh

T
To the intoxicated touch, her face felt like a hot water bottle wrapped in velvet, were Tisha's hands cold? Or was this woman just extremely hot? It was hard to gauge at that exact moment in time. It was an excellent face however, prime for the cupping, maybe the could collaborate and create a cupping booth, the smoothest faces from all around at your finger tips for stress relief purposes. No, that's just silly.

“If only I could describe how I feel to you,” she purred, clearly enjoying the texture of this stranger's face, “I would have to invent new and wonderful words and even then I could not fully describe the nature of bliss,” although, that's not to say that she wasn't going to try, “it is happiness, pure, unrestricted, marvellous...all of the smiles in the galaxy upon your face...

Oh, there she goes, drifting back into a world of colour. Hey, at least it prevented her from waxing lyrical. If only you could see through her eyes.

“...people who are dying buy it, and those worries are washed away in a sea of bliss...”

Hold on, we're coming in and out here, also I'd like to clarify that Tisha is most definitely not dying.

“I smoked nothing, I merely swallowed bliss, my own creation,” she purred, engaging in a serious staring contest right there. It was hard to believe that Tisha Tosh could tie her own shoelaces, so when you tried to see her in a pharmaceutical light it was really stretching reality thin, but it was true, nonetheless.I create and sell emotions, tell me what you desire and I shall conjure it,” that last part was punctuated by Tisha finally releasing the woman's face and demonstrating some jazz hands.

She might have mouthed voila. Or perhaps it was moolah. It was hard to tell.

Vanilla Toner

V
"Oh. No I'm... I'm not buying. But thank you?"

Vanilla shook her hands in the air to emphasize. She was not going to smoke, or eat, whatever this bliss was. At least. Not without a padded room and a locked door.

"And... You might not want to spiel your goods and services to every simple stranger with a cupping face. Though. I appreciate the attention. Umm..."

Loss for words really,

"So? ...Are you lost. Or just 'tasting the rainbow'? ...Cause you seem to have lost your skittles to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom