Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taozin Hunter (Kezeroth)

The Togorian's expression immidietly turned sour. Yep; lunatic was right. He'd gotten a question like that once before, and he'd given the same awnser; "We're hunters, not slavers and murderers." The Togorian looked up at [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] for a moment, then to the Taozin. "However, if you want to hunt animals the Guild will have you." Provided he didn't kill everyone. He still wasn't sure about him, but it was always a good idea to snap up talent when he could.

(Lol, the way this is turning out.)

Kezeroth rapidly turned his head to [member="Mrrew"] in shock, a species of his skill should apply in all areas even if they conflict with morality or atleast thats what he believed to be true. " I see... I ment to imply bounty huntung... not slavers!" he snapped at the togorian. The Prostectic hair on connected to his helmet flailed about as he moved his head about and talked. THough Kezeroth himself had a slave he was not interested in enslaving others for his gain.

" Perhaphs one day I will join your merry band of Hunters... Seems interesting enough to do, How are the Fatalities of it?" His mood rapidly switched as he asked [member="Mrrew"] the next question. Things were turning out oddly in his favor today, The Togorian would never be able to discover his identity if Kezeroth joined.

Mrrew frowned briefly. He had his own past with slavery, trafficking sentients, he didn't see how it was much different then bounty hunting. But either way, that didn't matter. It was odd that he had gotten testy on the subject, considering the Guild sponsored a bounty hunter... (Lol...) The Togorian shrugged. Either way, lunatic or not, [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] would be a good asset to have hunting more dangerous creatures. Fatalities? Well, they hadn't lost any full hunters. Plenty of initiate ones who thought they could hunt big game... and got eaten alive. But that wasn't the case with Kezeroth. "With someone of your skill? Practically none."

The Gen'Dai scratched his chin, Flattery was never something he enjoyed but that was long ago when he was more a berserking brute. With his exile of One Sith it was time for change and perhaps this guild would be good for him. The Desicion about it all honestly was made when the Taozin fell dead, he could not deny the fun that was had there. " Lets get this All sorted out first... No.." Kezeroth paused and took out a datapad and transfered the funds for the Taozin. " There no more wait on that.. And Togorian Sign me up!" he nodded at [member="Mrrew"]

He looked forward to the next hunt, IT would be easy credits since he was Force sensitive. Plans were already developing in his mind about solo hunts where he would take out large creatures with ease. The Gen'Dais true goals were not being replaced only postponed. There was much to do...

Mrrew nodded. Fantastic; another skilled hunter. It was always best to dispatch hunters who he was sure weren't going to get eaten when trying to track down Terentateks and the like. Filling out life insurance papers on the initiate hunters who bit off more then they could chew was always a hassle. "Fantastic. I'll keep you in mind next time we get a contratc for something more..." Mrrew glanced at the mutilated centipede corpse. "Something more dangerous."

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom