Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Tanasuki's Yukata

Status
Not open for further replies.
japanese-anime-gintama-shimura-tae-cosplay.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average 2.1kg average
  • Resistances
- Blasters: Extreme
- Kinetic: Average (body still suffers from blunt force trauma)
- Light-sabers: Extreme
- Blades: High (can be cut by quality vibro blades)
-Other
  • EMP: Non
  • Plazma: Average (Though will degrade quickly, goes to Very Low)
  • Sonic: Very low
  • Acid: Low
  • Explosions: Average
  • Electrical: Low
-Environmental
  • Temperature: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Very powerful and protective all around and hard to deal with by conventional means
  • Sykar allow for heat regulation for the user preventing from overheating as well as giving water proofing.
Strengths:
  • The robes cover the entire body leaving few weak point for people to exploit besides the head and very lower feet.
  • Thanks to the synthweave the material is able to calm the users body and mind allowing the one wearing it to keep a level head
Weaknesses:
  • The use of certain materials like Skylar and Mesh requires a constant connection to the force to be of use, in the presence of void stone or Vong technology the robes protective abilities decrees significantly.
  • The nature of the fabric and items used makes the outfit a rigid around certain parts limiting limb movement of the wearer.
  • Though able to protect the wearer from many attacks unlike plate armor is not able to redirect the kinetic energy behind a blow, meaning the user still still be subjected to the laws of physics when hit.
Description
Upon becoming the student to Junko Ike, princess of Atrisia Tanasuki was given access to some of the most expensive and high grade armor and weapons that were available to the Silver Jedi. The young Jin wasting no time in asking for a Yukata styled robe able to protect him from almost any conventional attacks. The resulting pieces of clothing was a traditional styled robe with integrated Mesh and Skylar, making it extremely protective again most arms, though still not holding up to plate styled armor. The suit not being overly fancy with shielding or other technology making it some what of a glass cannon due to its more subtle weaknesses. Still, it is a strong and misleading outfit that does well to protect is user in the heat of battle where one can't deflect every blaster bolt coming their way.

[member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Elani Zambrano"]

Tanaski Yumi said:
- Kinetic: Very High
Neither of your materials utilized include such a level of kinetic resistance. The mesh itself states quite explicitly that it provides no additional kinetic resistances. The skylar submission states quite clearly, also, that the material only prevents direct penetration - being shot will still transfer the full load of the kinetic force into the person wearing it.

That aside, having two extreme ratings, two very high ratings, and a high rating is not balanced by the lack of resistance to EMPs (which do not impact your character in any way, and this isn't mechanical so there is no negative effect from an EMP on this armor as it won't be effected) or the very low resistance to sonic weaponry and acids, as neither of these are anything short of exotic in combat RP.

The Sasori Mesh has Superior melee protection, as it defends against sharp force trauma, like you have said, I did not know putting it to very high would translate to 'Mando power armor deflection not feeling a thing strength', what would be an appropriate level to put it to without people thinking that they can just pepper me with slugs and win by leveling default.

Changed it a little [member="Nadja Keto"]

[member="Tanaski Yumi"]
Only you can apply damage to your character, and only you decide how much. That should not be a concern regarding armor submissions in the factory.

Average rating would suffice.

Tanaski Yumi said:
(armor rating 10)
While I understand that the submission this is using as a base material is listed as an armor rating of 10, that is from an older iteration of armor submission templates that no longer apply. Please remove this (the quoted text).

Tanaski Yumi said:
Recoils Darksiders making them feel uncomfortable or sick depending on how corrupted they are

Tanaski Yumi said:
The robes cover the entire body leaving few weak point for people to exploit besides the head and very lower feet.

Tanaski Yumi said:
With the addition of Sklyar and other material enhancing the light side of a wearer it will be naught but impossible to hide ones signature from others.

While I am aware that these submissions, the materials, are from a time before the current iteration of the factory, we have a rule which prohibits the use of more than one restricted material in a submission. Force objects, whether through imbuement, alchemy, or otherwise, are not permitted to be mixed with wintrium. Please remove the quoted text or otherwise remove wintrium.

I don't want to remove the Whitrum as it would make the robes unless in combat so I have taken out the

Nadja Keto said:
With the addition of Sklyar and other material enhancing the light side of a wearer it will be naught but impossible to hide ones signature from others.
But I am a little confused on this part, is not whritum naturally light side? Not entirely sure what the problem is

Nadja Keto said:
Recoils Darksiders making them feel uncomfortable or sick depending on how corrupted they are
[member="Nadja Keto"]

[member="Nadja Keto"] changed it, but won't this cause contradictions in rps where other people use this mesh and have the lightside perks that go along with it? Also changed around with the armor rating a little

Since Matus changed the Mesh to no longer be force infused I have dropped the weight to very light as well as blade resistance and added some of the lower ones like acid and electrical [member="Nadja Keto"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom