Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tahl

naruto_tsunade0061.jpg
NAME: Tahl
FACTION: none
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 163.1
WEIGHT: 48.9
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :
Tahl has a monstrous temper, and will readily criticize others faults although her habits aren't any better. She has a soft side undearneath her tough exterior. Due to events from when she was younger she developed claustrophobia. Tahl has always had incredible raw strength capable of crushing stone just from muscle power, which is enhanced due to her force sensitivity. Tahl can be very domineering always having this "do it my way" mentality. She can be very enthusiastic, sometimes coming on too strong.

SKILLS AND POWERS:

[FORCE] (None Mastered yet)
Innate: Force Rage
Signature: Force Enhanced Strength
Primary: Battlemind
Secondary: Tutaminis
Tertiary:

[UNARMED COMBAT]
- Matukai Practitioner
- Teras Kasi Practitioner

SHIP:
None.

BIOGRAPHY:
Tahl was born in a Village on Kalvoss II.and she was raised by her uncles who were retired arena combatants; one a Matukai practitioner, and the other a Teras Kasi practitioner. She was extremely spoiled by her uncles. Being their only niece they often showered her with gifts, and even taught her how to play pazaak (which shes horrible at) even to the point of teaching her how to cheat. Tahl being raised by her uncles was kind of a tomboy growing up choosing to play rough, and fight with the boys. she was usually given a hard time though because the others kids saw her as a spoiled brat usually leaving her out. From being bullied constantly she developed a rather "Monstrous Temper" according to her uncles, which made her quite dangerous when angered. At some point, she almost knocked her uncle unconscious, after he accidentally walked in on her changing. When she got older she participated in a couple of rounds in a local fight club. Displaying all the skills she had learned from her uncles, and found a way to vent all of her frustration. It earned her a little respect among her peers. Though now she either spends her time playing pazaak (loosing, or getting caught cheating) or training her unarmed skills with various masters that's she comes in the contact with.

KILLS:
None.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

I can't help it
Naruto was part of my childhood. I grew up watching it in the living room with my brother. We'd set alarms just so we could come running out to see new episodes. We eventually started buying Shonen Jump to read it. It's how we got into Manga and Anime :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom