Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship T.I.E. Sabot Light Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
TIE%20Sabot.jpg

Image Source: Link
Affiliation: Aurora Industries Customers
Manufacturer: Aurora Industries
Model: T.I.E. Sabot
Modularity: Warhead Launcher Payload
Production: Mass
Materials: Alusteel, Durasteel, Transperisteel
Classification: Bomber
Length: 7 meters
Width: 5 meters
Height: 4 meters
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Armament:
* 2 Ion Cannons
* 4 Warhead Launchers
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Squadron Count: 12
Special Features:
* Inertial Compensator
* Deflector Shield Generators
* Communications Transmitter
* Sub Space Transciever
* Life Support Systems
* Navigational Systems
* Long Range Sensors
* Targeting Sensors
* Warhead Countermeasures
Maneuverability Rating: 3
Speed Rating: 4
Hyperdrive Class: None
Strengths:
* Mass Production
* Mass Fire Warhead Launchers
Weaknesses:
* No Defensive Weaponry
* No Hyperdrive
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: The T.I.E. Sabot is built from the frame of the T.I.E. Maverick. The Sabot light Bomber is an attempt to rapidly create a standardize anti-vessel attack craft without the cost and time for research and development of a new platform.

The Sabot can bring to bear it's heavy payload of warheads in a single shot. Utilizing the same war head launchers as the Maverick, the Sabot can fire all of its pay load of sixteen warheads in one volley. The Mass Fire launcher can be loaded with any combination of four missiles or torpedoes. These include Concussion Missile's, Proton Torpedo's, Ion Torpedo's, and Plasma Torpedo's.

The Sabot design has replaced the four lasers which flanked the cock pit with two Ion Cannons. These are used to bring down the shields of a vessel in preparation for attack by the Sabot's warhead pay load.
Like the Maverick, The Sabot is powered by a micro Ion Reactor and propelled by Twin Ionic fusal drives. Also like the fighter it is based off of it is equipped with internal atmosphere.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Development Thread: If Needed
Intent: Create an advanced mass produced anti-vessel attack craft for the Empire
Who Can Use This: Aurora Industries Customers
Primary Sources: http://starwars.wiki.../wiki/Main_Page, http://starwarsrp.net/topic/67706-tie-maverick/

Lash

Stela'shlit'nuruodo
Links repaired and tested. :)

Also I fixed the warhead count. I had 4 launchers capable of 32 but its only 16.

[member="Lash"]

All right, I'm reasonably happy with this. I would caution against using this starfighters manoeuvrability and warhead counter measures to dodge any starfighter defences thrown in its direction to a silly degree.

Pending approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom