Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship T-451 "Pyromania" X-Wing SSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Intent: To create a Mass-Produced X-Wing for Incom's line.
d9np08e-122e456a-263f-4bae-b388-6be87d0c8741.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Heavily Encrypted Communications Array
  • Cockpit doubles as escape pod
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Starfighter Weapons: 4 Incinerator Class Plasma Railguns, 007 Siesmic Charges, 007 Interdiction Missiles modified for 007 times the range
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Contains Heavily modified Tie Bomber sensors that work at triple the range of normal fighters

Torplex Flight Computer

Incinerator Class Plasma Rail Guns modified for Quadruple Range

Seismic Charges

Modified Interdictor Missiles

STRENGTHS

Destructive: Yeah Incendiary Rail Guns modified for Quadruple Range tend to make a starfighter highly destructive. They burn through shields and have a chance of melting or even igniting starfighter armor. Also come with devastating modified Interdiction Missiles that have 007 times the range due to more efficient fuels, and carries Void-007 charges for that extra kick.

Buzzing Fly: As all X-Wings have high speed and manuverability it should come as no surprise this too possesses both, thanks in part to its Torplex Computer

I can see you: The sensors are modified to work at triple the range

WEAKNESSES

Defenses: Basic Durasteel Hull and only a low strength energy shield that recharges slowly means Your piloting skills must be truly top notch

Ion: Two hits from ion cannons will disable it for a solid minute

Overheat: Fire in bursts, as thirty seconds of continued fire will overheat, causing a thirty second shutdown where emergency heat sinks send the heat into space.

DESCRIPTION

The T-451 X-Wing SSF is an alternative to the X-Wings currently being fielded. A design of Syd's based on her own experience, she decided on an aggressive approach to weaponry, selecting weapons designed to end fights quickly, albeit messily. Due to her own innate instincts, Syd simply could not help herself but make its primary weapons Rail Guns with Incendiary Effects. Hey, gotta keep that rep up, right?

Last edited:
Syd Celsius Syd Celsius , I'll be your judge for this submission.

Model: N/A

Do you want this to maybe be "T-451 "Pyromania" X-wing SSF"?

What are incendiary laser cannons?

A lot of this tech in here (weapons, sensors, etc) looks heavily modified to the point where it might warrant its own technology submission, especially if it's going to be mass-produced.

Overall, this is actually one rating under-balanced. You can up one rating anywhere you'd like.

Syd Celsius Syd Celsius , the wookieepedia article linked to the Firestorm Turbolaser describes it as a "focused superweapon". While I don't think you're going for a superweapon-like effect, it's not exactly something that I feel that I can easily sign off on.

I'd suggest making a tech submission for it.

Alternatively, might I suggest the Incinerator-class Plasma Railgun as a substitute? That gives you an extended range fighter weapon to burn through target's shields and hulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom