Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SWRP Official Suggestion Thread - July

Darren Onyx

D
I really suggest you start continuing the overall story.

By that I mean the timeline. We have a great story and background for the board. I love the idea of a virus that threw everything into chaos and now everyone, since they have recovered, is trying to claim/reclaim old/new territory.

Now we need to continue it. Not by to much but we should really start thinking of something that can help open up new stories and help the overall story. One example could be the reamerging of the Bulag Virus. I mean the ways we could go about it are endless.

Better sorting in the The Factory.
I'd say let the factions themselves host their technology for who specifically owns it, while The Factory itself should be further sorted into Ships, weapons, etc. I was digging through today just to see if anyone had a ship image used already and some things were named in such a way it was like... is that a gun? Is it a ship? WTF is that thing. Haha

Dark Onyx said:
I really suggest you start continuing the overall story.

By that I mean the timeline. We have a great story and background for the board. I love the idea of a virus that threw everything into chaos and now everyone, since they have recovered, is trying to claim/reclaim old/new territory.

Now we need to continue it. Not by to much but we should really start thinking of something that can help open up new stories and help the overall story. One example could be the reamerging of the Bulag Virus. I mean the ways we could go about it are endless.
I wholeheartedly agree, there are so many outcomes that can result of these past scenarios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom