Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sword of Secrets (Rhun Blade 1 of 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
243c70ca92f893116a28af682b47c3b5.jpg

Image Source: Pinterest

Intent: To create a personal weapon for Valentinian, one of a set of seven
Development Thread: If Necessary I'm technically working on one just in case, im hoping it isnt
Manufacturer: Empire of Rhun, Sith Lord Sandarius (NPC)
Model: Blade of Rhun (Series)
Affiliation: Empire of Rhun, Heir Apparent of Rhun
Modularity: Absoluely Not
Production: Production: Unique
Material: Rhun Black Iron and Mithril-Silver (Blade), Leather (grip)
Classification: Bastard Sword
Size: Can be wielded one or two handed, Technically two handed
Length: 135 CM
Weight: 2.3 KG
Special Features: Lightsaber Resistant, Can Absorb Sith Lightning, Has a chance to short circuit lightsabers on contact. Imbued with the power of the dark side, it has the ability to sway lesser beings, working as an amplifier of it's master's will (Only works for those that are naturally force users)
Description: Black Rhun iron is a mineral found only on the world of Rhun. It is naturally resistant to lightsabers, similar to cortosis or beskar, though nowhere near as powerful as the latter. What truly makes this blade special is the process of sith alchemy used to forge it. Imbued with the power of the dark side of the force, the Sword of Secrets is a sithsword with few equals. An heirloom of the house of Alexandrus, it is the most powerful of a series of 7 swords, all cut from the same deposit of black iron. Brought to the captive sith, using his secret rituals it was transformed from a simple weapon into so much more. It has become a symbol of House Alexandrus, just as much as the might Shadow Hall it comes from. It has been born into battle by great kings and men before it, and it is said their spirits slumber within the blade, ready to come to to the aid of it's wielder in times of peril.
Primary Source: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/82520-rhun-black-iron/

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Reshmar"]

Not a problem. If you prefer I can simply have it from Mithril-Silver, since the sithsword part negates the need for sturdy metal bit. The Black Iron thing was more of a lore thing for this sword

ADM. Reshmar

[member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"]

no its cool I would just like for it to have the black Iron linked since it is a chaos specific mat. Once it is approved you can link it and I will send this along then. Just a bit of patients if that is ok

ADM. Reshmar

[member="Valentinian Alexandrus III"]
so I have set it to pending. Once it is approved and moved to the approved tech section link it back to this submission and I will set this one on its way also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom