Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Swimming with the Fishes [Silvers and Jedi, PM for Invite]

Tof System
Planet Tof
640x345_16260_Underwater_2d_fantasy_landscape_underwater_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Jeela Tillian"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"]​
The E'ron-class Corvette found a suitable place to land on the planet of Tof on one of the island within the many chains of land pockets. The Silver Jedi are a long way from home, but it was time for some exploration and relaxation. A small group of Jedi had assembled to prepare for the little know planet, packing all the necessary equipment for an underwater odyssey, the ship laden with all manner of breathing and diving suits enough to fit them all regardless of their biological shapes.

In the docking bay awaiting the intrepid explorers is a water craft ready to transport them all out to the middle of the ocean. However, they would have to be careful of the Tofs, a pirate culture, massive in physic and sickly green of complexion. Not the most friendliest of peoples. But nothing Jedi cannot handle. Well there is also the massive predators that live on this planet beneath the waters. What could possibly go wrong?

"So is everyone ready?", Coci asked as she made her way to the lockers to change for the underwater adventure.

UWSuitecdf7.jpg

Connor flexed his fingers and neck in the comfortable fitting swimsuit, a light grey one piece with oxygen tank on the back, slim line helmet with retractable visor and pockets on the thigh and hip for weaponry.

”Ready as ever, boss.”

He passed Coci, looking radiant and calm as ever, on the way out of the lockers as he made his way into the hold of the Corvette. He steppted into the beaming sun of the planet Tof, surrounded by the large docking bay but even more so by the tranquil ocean of the planet.

With no lightsaber by his side, Connor felt partly naked, but he had his willing, his urge for adventure and the Force thriving with the natural life around them.

He rested an arm on the landing ramp of the Corvette and looked out to the water world before them, waiting for the others without a care in the world.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Jeela Tillian"]

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Jeela Tillian"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"]​
"Connor you look positively ... prepared", she said trying to hide a smile and stifle a laugh. She walked toward the transport and reached inside to warm the engines while they waited for the others. "I can't wait for this, we should have some fun".

Coci had peeled on her own wet suit, black of course similar to her body suit she wears when on missions. Only thing is she is starting to show, her belly now bulging with the child. She rested her hand on her belly and smiled.

Her lightsaber firmly attached to her aquatic belt, as her's is water proof and able to be used in the liquid environment. "It is a beautiful place", she said looking out across the waters as he did and she could feel the sun warming her skin.

”You’re having a laugh. This is warm, secure and robust – I’ll be cutting through the waves like a dianoga and you can just chuckle all you want,” Connor said, out loud for Coci, and anyone else thinking he looked TOO prepared, and half to himself.

It was a perfect diving suit, and he would show just how good.

He folded his arms, ”Well I like it.”

Coci joined him a moment later, and, with the helmet under his arm, he looked down at his Shadow Sister and close friend, to her small bump. He smiled.

”Is Daddy not able to join us today? I’d like to see him in a wetsuit and make it look as good as me.”

It felt good to be around his Order – the Force that radiated from the living beings under the ocean and up above filled him with a sense of purpose that the Jedi weren’t just here in the galaxy to fight; they were here to live, understand and explore the worlds they protected.

Glancing over his shoulder into the ship, there was signs of activity sure enough. He resumed looking back out over the planet.

”You’ll never know how pleased I am for you Coci, I mean that. You truly deserve this.”

[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Jeela Tillian"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Connor wasn't the only one that came prepared, haha. A new unfamiliar face would be tagging along with them. Jedi Knight, Gareth Yalthik. He had been graciously invited by Coci Sinopi, and since he wasn't the type of man to turn down an adventure he obliged. He walked out of the locker room with a sleek, form-fitting swimsuit. It had its own oxygen tank on its back. His lightsaber was strapped to his waist within a special compartment, his equally fitted for underwater travel after a mission with his former master.

"Congratulations as well, Master Coci," he says formally, giving her a light smile as he exited. He was late to the greeting party, but it was joyous nonetheless. A new, natural breath of life into the universe was always a pleasant event. He wished her and her family the best.

He approached the ramp of the ship and greeted Connor. With his hand extended he said, "Greetings, Master. I'm Gareth Yalthik." He smiled through his visor.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] l [member="Connor Harrison"] l [member="Nima Tann"] l [member="Anastasia Rade"] l [member="Jeela Tillian"] l [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

An unfamiliar voice caught his attention coming from the ship, turning to meet a Force aura he hadn’t felt before. He watched as both he and Coci shared pleasantries, and then smiled as he took the man’s hand – a firm, confident handshake.

”Gareth? A pleasure. Connor Harrison, Silver Jedi, at your service.”

His eye caught the hilt on the man’s hip. Connor tutted lightly.

”Y’know, I really need to adapt my blade to work underwater. I messed that one up didn’t I. Gareth, I’ve not seen you before – are you with the Silver Jedi or elsewhere?”

[member="Gareth Yalthik"]

She was only barely able to offer a smile to Gareth and a nod of appreciation to his well wishes, but Coci just remained silent. As if in a trance, she looked out over the water, not really focused on anything. Her eyes looking of into the distance trying to fix on something .. anything to take her mind off an image bloody Connor had planted in her head.

The only thing occupying her mind is the thought of [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] in a tight black wet suit. For the love of the force girl get a grip! well she probably would if he was here. Errr.. snap back to reality that is. Her face dropped emotions, as she realised she was grinning to herself and for what she was thinking and you know how thoughts betray the mind of Jedi.

"Same to you, Master Harrison," He smiled, releasing his hand after giving the hand shake. His eyes then diverted to the blade as Connor commented on it. He chuckled.

"If Master Coci has any spare lightsaber parts aboard I can always outfit your lightsaber with a bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse if you wish?" He offered. One could never be too prepared!

"Elsewhere," he answered. "I'm from the Jedi Order on Ossus, but I've ran into Master Coci on a few occasions at the Jedi Academy, so she invited me along."

He then turned to Coci and chuckled, having caught her fluctuating emotions and thoughts. "Are you alright, Master Coci?" He smiled wryly.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] l [member="Connor Harrison"]

Nodding at Gavin’s vast knowledge of the crystal, Connor indicated to the ship.

”I would appreciate that, I am - ”

Connor stopped. He turned slightly to Coci, seeing her grin and stared at her.

There were certain things even those bonded through the Force didn’t need to share. He shook his head gently and returned to Gavin, he too being distracted.

” – what was I saying? Yes, er, if there are any I would like that. If not you will have to show me when we get back. I’ll be sure to visit the Academy, I haven’t done so yet.”

The waves lapped on the docking bay their ship was on, and nothing but peace and strength seemed to radiate through them all.

[member="Gareth Yalthik"] [member="Coci Sinopi"]

[member="Gareth Yalthik"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

"Fine, Iam fine", she blushed. "Lightsaber parts yes we have some on board the ship", thankful for the distraction, Coci left them for the change room and quickly grabbed a key card to a safe in Master E'ron's private quarters. Returning she gave the card to Connor as he would know the location of the Grand Master's office.

"They are kept under secure location, you should find what you requrie there". She will wait here for the others while the boys go off to tinker.

Gareth smiled lightly at Coci as she came out of her thoughts , and then turned back to Connor. "I can do both and that's excellent. We always look forward to seeing a new face," he said, as he was lead to the Grand Master's office.

It was pretty spacious. "This is quite big," he remarked while looking around. He would wait till Connor opened the safe, so he could grab the necessary components.

Diverting through to his locker to grab his lightsaber hilt, Connor jointed Gareth in the hold and moved to Master E’ron’s quarters at the rear of the ship, entering slowly and respectfully knowing she was not there however.

Scanning the room, Connor noted the safe to the right of the room underneath a painting of a young woman whom he didn’t recognise. However, he wasn’t here to pry; he swiped the key and opened the safe, checking over a tray of crystals, mechanisms and vials.

Letting Gareth take what he needed, Connor led him out after securing the room and returning to the hold. He held out his silver hilt.

”Do your magic my friend.”

[member="Gareth Yalthik"] [member="Coci Sinopi"]

Gareth took the lightsaber into his hand after leaving the room. He had medium-sized container filled with tools and other trinkets. "Does this have two crystals or one, Master Harrison? Because it requires two to work. If you don't do you have one I can use as a placeholder, or would you be finding using one of the crystals in here?" He asks, looking down to a few crystals that littered the box, then back to Connor.

What would he do?

She spent most of her time with the Mandalorian's so getting out with her fellow Jedi was more than nice for Ana. It honestly was a breath of fresh air to be around those whom were not battle harden warriors.

Just as everyone else came prepared for today's underwater adventure so did Ana in her very own wetsuit. Pink of course as it was her signature color of even her armor.

Ana was happy to find as she walked inside that even though she was tardy to the party the group had yet to leave. "Master Coci, it's a pleasure to see you and and congratulations." She smiled noting the baby bump. Children were a blessing. She could only hope that one day she could have a few.

Ana didn't know it but a while back she had actual met baby daddy. He had helped her though a rough patch in her life when she felt that she had nowhere to turn but the bottle. "I'm very excited about this. I have never really explored under the sea."

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Gareth Yalthik"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Leaning over Gareth, Connor held out a number of crystals in his gloved palm.

”One crystal only in there, but I’m sure my Grandmaster won’t object to borrowing another for this trip.”

He nodded, indicating to his open hand.

Hearing a familiar voice, Connor glanced up to see the flattering pink wetsuit of Anastasia. He couldn't help smile - even her wetsuit was coordinated to her unique style.

[member="Gareth Yalthik"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Coci Sinopi"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Today was an exciting day because of this little trip she'll go with her fellow Silver Jedi today. Being a Knight, she started to feel a lot of responsibilities, and she was thinking about taking a Padawan to herself, as her Master persuaded her that she was ready to teach the ways of the Force to another, so this trip would be a little relaxing and happy. She smiled at her own words, which trip could be all happy and relaxing, right?

After informing Master E'ron about this, she gave a small nod, taking the permission of using Order's equipments for exploration and started to walk quickly to the hangars to meeting place. It was Tof, a planet of rich culture under the sea, they were always on the land, and it was about time to explore the sea. Maybe they could find something that would be valuable for the Order. After arriving to Tof, she quickly escaped the shuttle and ran towards the meeting place, which she took a calm breath after seeing them still there. Trying to catch her breath she talked.

"Sorry for being late. Masters Sinopi and Harrison." She gave a bow and turned to the others and nodded. And then a smile formed on her face. "I got our permissions though, the Order will help us in this little adventure of ours."

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Gareth Yalthik"]

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"] | [member="Nima Tann"]

She gave Ana a smile, "Thank you Ana, we are both very happy about the little one, and you look amazing in pink", she added widening her smile. "No need for apologise Knight Tann, this is a trip to relax and explore we are in no hurry".

Since they are all gathered and prepared, it was time to board the transport. "Don't let Connor drive I want to get there in one piece", she said offer up the piloting to whom ever might like the job. Except for Connor ...

"Shall we?", she indicated for them to board as she did herself, climbing into the back seat. In the back compartment there is more equipment if needed, breathing items and masks and tanks.

Boys and their toys. Connor didn’t feel Nima’s presence, instead hearing her and offering her a small salute, going back to helping Gareth adapt his blade.

But hearing Coci call them all out, and her little dig at his piloting skills, he hurried forward and leaned out of the Corvette.

”Excuse ME sis, but we got to Velusia in one piece didn’t we? Exactly. You loved it. And we’re just finishing up here – go on if you want, we’ll catch you up. Give you girls a head-start, because we’re nice like that.”

He flashed a disarming smile at his dear friend.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Nima Tann"] |[member="Anastasia Rade"] | [member="Gareth Yalthik"]

Jeela Tillian

J
Jeela followed along behind [member="Nima Tann"] to where others had gathered and then into the smaller vessel to go exploring in. She knew [member="Coci Sinopi"], [member="Nima Tann"], and [member="Connor Harrison"], having been a long term Silver Jedi, although [member="Anastasia Rade"] and [member="Gareth Yalthik"] were new faces to her. She had been fairly isolated for the past while, concentrating on her studies and a great deal of soul searching.

But that had come to an end. She needed to get out and do something, unwind a little, and remember what it was to be a person. It was time for a vacation, to be precise. So she followed along, raising an eyebrow at the banter between Connor and Coci. As far as she was aware, they were both competent pilots.

Gareth smiled at the small banter between Coci and Connor. However, as he held the container of equipment within his hands his gaze would drift to the three new arrivals. It seemed everyone was appearing now. He looked forward to meeting them. After all one could only be cramped up in the Jedi Temple for so long, right? And he felt he could never be without too many friends.

As they passed he gave each an incline of his head before turning back to Connor. He took one of the offered crystals, and then began disassembling his lightsaber hilt. The parts and pieces of it slowly drifted in front of him as he held the lightsaber crystal in his hand. He began to carefully instruct Connor in the assembling and disassembling of it in case he ever needed to replace his lightsaber, including how the bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse worked.

He held the newly constructed hilt within his hands. "There you go, Master Connor. Your lightsaber is now water proof!" he smiled. "The bifurcating cyclical ignition-pulse should continuously alternate its power from the two crystals in order to prevent it from short-circuiting under water. Give it a try," he turned to the water nearby the docking bay, then gestured for Connor to give it a go.

He would find that it worked and the lightsaber hilt was sealed securely to prevent water leakage.

[member="Coci Sinopi"] l [member="Connor Harrison"] l [member="Anastasia Rade"] l [member="Nima Tann"] l [member="Jeela Tillian"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom