Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sweet Child of Mine

Akelia Se'lai

A
latest

It had been a long time coming. Akelia had lost her daughters before, it had happened more times than she cared to admit, but it was no matter; she always found them in the end. Sometimes they got cute, coming back with several mercenaries, swearing vengeance upon her. Other times, they would come back pleading for forgiveness. It didn't matter, in the end they belonged to her, and she always got what she wanted; she always would. A name flowed at the tip of her tongue, one in particular that just set her off; Kalanda. Oh yes, she had been a rather disobedient brat. She had run away on Ryloth, joined a little cult and was sailing all around the galaxy looking for someone to accept her for the wretch she was; it was utterly pathetic.

Mother dearest hadn't let her go though, oh absolutely not.

"Kalanda, my dear sweet child, what tangled web have you made for yourself..." She mused, her fingers dipping to the small scrying pool she utilized for times such as these. She had watched the child over the years, seeing her grow in power, her trials molding her into a vessel that would be fitting to Akelia, all until she encountered the Sith woman. Yes, Amur. Her face twitched in disgust at the thought of that body going to waste. The fact her daughter would so openly defy her as to take a mate, worse of all one from the same gender, was a slight she would not tolerate; how else could she carry on her life? No, Kalanda never thought about her mother, the fletching was so consumed in her own life that she hadn't given her mother a second thought. Two could play at that game.

She knew about Kalanda's vow she had taken to the Nightsisters, and she knew that Kalanda had broken that vow...all to save a Sith. A smile crossed across her face as she strummed her finger against the surface of the water.

Oh, she would make that woman rue the day she crossed her.

Kalanda Tishire

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalanda Tishire

K
03dk2020.jpg

It was a day like any other. Except it wasn't.

Kalanda was jerked from her sleep, her mind still reeling, body soaked with sweat. It had only been a short while since the incident on the ship. The screams, the creatures that came for them, and seeing Amur bloodied and on the floor...it didn't sit right with her, something inside her just felt...angry. Maybe it was the planet getting ahold of her, it was pretty angry all the time; in between the storms it had going on.

Maybe it was the room, it was far too gaudy. It lacked soul, felt like excess for the sake of excess; it reminded her of her mother. She would need to talk to Amur about fixing this, whoever owned the place before her clearly didn't have the right tastes. She stared out the window before her, watching the rain slam against the glass, the lightning flickering off in the distance, and felt something in the horizon calling for her. She gripped the silk sheets a tad tighter, pulling them against herself a bid more as a chill swept over her. She had these feelings at times, that someone was watching her, calling for her. She could always resist it, but it was an unsettling feeling, one she was never able to shake. For the longest time she had thought it was from Dathomir, she had first felt the sensations there, but in time she found they followed her almost monthly.

After a moment, the feeling passed, and she rose from her feet, moving towards the window as she fixated on the storm brewing in the distance. Her night gown clung to her damp body, as a twisted feeling gathered in her gut. So much was changing so fast. She had left the CIS, fallen for Amur, and was now looking at being an official member of the Sith. Truth be told, it was alot for anyone, especially Kalanda. Her mind turned towards the comlink on her bed, and she immediately thought of Amur. A smile played across her face at the thought of the Sith coming over. She had to be planet side still, right? But the hour was late, and as nice as having the woman here would be...it would just be to keep Kalanda's mind at ease. Sighing, she looked back at the window, her mind lingering on the wrongness she had felt earlier, and if it was a bad omen about things to come.

Amur

Akelia Se'lai

A
A smile stretched across Akelia's face, as her scrying caught sight of Kalanda. She was so close to the woman, separated by only a thin sheet of glass. A mere reflection in her image would form in the glass, as Akelia only grinned at the ripe fear that was eating at her daughter. This weakness had festered in her, and now it had taken root. If anything, this Sith relationship she had formed would draw her into accepting the dark side, making her conversion all the more easier.

When would be the time to show herself? When would it be idle to revel that Kalanda had never escaped her? Perhaps soon. Maybe when she had fully accepted her place within the Sith, she would have it ripped out from under her, shatter her spirit and consume her. Yes, that sounded delightful. But this Amur woman would be a problem. She would need to keep a closer eye on that one. An idea sprung from that line of thinking. How could she use Amur for her own benefit? Several pleasant and devious thoughts spiraled forth. There was potential here, it just needed to be refined. Akelia pulled back from her connection, her image fading from the window, as she moved to put another plan in motion within her place; Kalanda would have no idea what awaited her.

Kalanda Tishire

Amur

A
Dromund Kaas

This was going to be a long night. A failed chance at getting a full night's sleep was tossed away with her awaken bloodshot eyes now wide open, trying to make out the faint shadows of her bedroom. She was glad she offered relative isolation in her apartment. A place where she needn't worry about prying eyes seeing the many realities of what her continued existence was like.

Right now it was just pain as her body ached and croaked all over, small movements seeming to just exaggerate that feeling. Amur felt like she could barely raise a hand much less get out of bed and do anything. She kept her head still staring up at the ceiling. To go back to bed felt impossible as she now found herself in that odd delusional period of nighttime consciousness when the entire world went to sleep yet the mind stayed active.

Her eyes drifted right to the nightstand where a comm link lie now out of reach. Thoughts came of waking Kala and trying to get her to come over, maybe have her give a massage to relax the body, or just be good company that alone would be enough. Yet at the same time the simple act of trying to reach her comm link felt monumental and well there was another thing. Was she really comfortable with forcing Kala to help with every small thing?

Normally having someone that would be willing to just throw everything down to be with her... well it sounded enticing. A most useful and willing pawn really. Yet now there was someone who was trying to be that for her now and it just felt a bit wrong. Kala was someone that deserved better than that. It was almost scary to see how she threw away anything she might have had going for life to join the Sith, to be with her Murmur. Thoughts went back to that ship and the images of Kala in green flame as the thoughts sent a spike poking up from her stomach into her chest growing only more intense when the images switched to Kala twitching on top of her in agonizing pain.

A soft groan emerged from the Sith barely audible above the pitter patter of rain. She just wanted to sleep this night away and contemplate all these gnawing thoughts later but she felt paralyzed right now. The only thing to contemplate was making sure Kala got accepted into the Sith. A part of her still wondering if that was the best course of action. Amur tried to hide the Sith from Kala and the their relationship from the Sith, yet if they wanted to be together it would make things easier. Stay safe or be together was the debate of the night. Thoughts constantly trying to evaluate what would be best for Kala.

Next to none of those thoughts were on what Amur actually wanted.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
After the uptenth time of feeling alone, Kalanda had enough of it. She pulled her eyes away from the window, looking to the comlink on her nightstand and began moving towards it; then it hit her. Why did she need Amur to come to her, when she could go to Amur? A smile spread across her face, as she pulled her herbal patch towards herself, as well as her lightsaber for good measure. She took one last glance at her room, taking in a breath as the resounding sound of the rain filled the room. Being with Amur would make her feel so much better, and the Sith could always do with a mood lift. She raised her hand up, her mind thinking back to the apartment she had joined Murmur in, recalling how it wasn't as decorated as it should have been, but assumed Amur would have gotten around to it by now.

As the green mists rose up, wrapping around Kalanda's form, she was whisked into Amurs quarters, standing in the kitchen, the same place they had embraced not that long ago. "Murmur?" She called out softly, not wanting to startled Amur, but wanting to inform the woman that she was currently visiting; maybe this was rude, she shouldn't have done this so hastily. "Murmur, it's Kala. I...I couldn't sleep, and I just wanted to stay with you," She fidgeted, moving out of the kitchen and tiptoeing towards what she suspected was the bedroom. "I can go if you're busy though." She added, coming to a full stop in the hallway. She cradled her lightsaber in her hand, running her hands over the smooth wood surface, before placing it onto one of the tables. She wouldn't need it, Amur was here to protect her anyways. She stood there in the hall, hands clenched together like a girl about to meet her prom date. She hoped she wouldn't be mad, she didn't like upsetting the Sith, and things were still complicated between them. "Murmur?" Kala called out, a tad louder now, as she looked about, feeling a building anxiety in her chest as she waited. Please don't be mad.
Amur

Amur

A
Thoughts were gathering around and causing her view of the world to fade away into the landscape of the mind. That was until her heart skipped a beat when she sensed a presence enter her space. There was a brief moment of panic as her mind raced over the thought of who the kark just broke in. Was it the inquisition? An assassin? Someone who found her mildly annoying? No, no. As the awkward voice spoke it was quite clear. It was just Kala. Her familiar presence in the force in coming through and with it the Sith's body relaxed a tiny bit.

Not sure exactly why she was here yet glad regardless, hearing her voice muffled as it may be was just pure honey to her ears. Maybe they were both restless in their own ways. Now to just get the witch to stay before her own awkwardness prevented the salvaging of this very dreary night.

"Kala..." A weak voice emitted from Amur's lips trying to be heard but the Sith felt like she was barely able to speak. Still she didn't want to give up this time she would try to be more forceful. "Kala... come here" If Kala was able to make it out she would hear the pained voice try to call out to her, the straining in it obvious.

Still Amur was frustrated that was all she could muster. Her head slowly turned to the nightstand to her right as the comm link laid there taunting her. Why did she have to leave the damn thing so far away? Still if she had to inch her way over to the thing so she could talk to Kala then so be it. Swinging her left arm over to force her body to start turning while her right arm reached out and grabbed hold to the bed trying it's best to pull. Why did she have to be out of spoons this moment? Still she pulled as her feet vaguely pushed but doing so she would lay on her right side and in doing so was putting weight on particular area: The place where the starweird had nearly skewered her.

A new outburst of pain reached out to her mind and in doing so an audible gasp would erupt from the Sith. One definitely loud enough for Kalanda to hear.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Initally, Kala felt relief when Amur called out for her, but it sounded so weak. At first Kala felt her heart leap with excitement at hearing Murmur's words, only to sink as she heard the pain in the woman's voice. "Amur!" She cried out, dropping pretense and rushing towards the sound of the commotion. Had someone attacked her? Was she dying? All these nonsensical concerns came to her mind. Entering the bedroom, Kala frowned, stopping as she looked upon the woman's form. She moved towards the woman slowly, her hands reaching out to caress her form, seeing that she was in pain, much of it concentrating on the wound from what her eyes could tell. For Amur, she would see Kalanda's scarred arms and legs, the marred tissue from her childhood was now open to be seen now. Kalanda never felt comfortable showing it to others, but with Amur...there was a silent understanding between them. She knew Amur wouldn't judge.

"Murmur...." She set herself on the bed, her hand going to the pouch on her hip, as she drew forth the ichor and turned to Amur. Her free hand gently worked at the woman's back, trying to ease her muscles so to make the healing go easier. "Let me see it, here. I can make it stop." She said softly, her hand taking the glowing glob of ichor and setting it over the wound. This was all her fault, having drug the woman into that fight to begin with. Kala began to cry, quietly of course as not to disturb the other woman, as she tried to massage and sooth the Sith. "I missed you, and I just can't sleep, so I figured I'd come sleep with you," She started, her tears falling from her face and impacting against her gown. "I can stay on the couch though, you know. I don't want to rush things or anything...." She hated seeing the woman like this. She just hated seeing pain in general, especially a pain that she had personally caused.

Amur

Amur

A
It was just another wound to the Sith, a small note of failure that would make it's presence known and the memories with it certain and unflinching. She didn't pay it much mind, just another thing to manage until it either healed or was learned to be fully worked around. Still she tried to push herself but her muscles just simple didn't have the energy to push herself back on her back. Though the appearance of Kalanda going from a vague voice to a physical reality already gave her comfort.

Kala was already in the process of trying to rush to her side and fix the problem. Feeling her touch without the barrier of her armor caused her to twitch a small bit before trying to let the hand roam free and soothe her. Amur's eyes couldn't help but drift towards the scar tissue, marks and old cuts at the hands of a vibrowhip. Poor thing did nothing to deserve it, but then again nobody had a say in getting what they deserved now did they?

The strange glowing glob began to do it's work as she felt the area numb and with it some clout clear from her mind. She could now take note of the tears streaking from Kala's face. She was sensitive, and sadly that just meant that it was easy for her mind to hurt itself. Amur found it difficult to see her like this, knowing that Kala was wrapping herself up in the Sith's suffering so much. It was difficult reconciling the fact that Amur had such a pull on the sweet witch's emotions like that.

"It's ok, I was actually thinking about you coming over anyways." A soft voice spoke to Kala as Amur's lips curved upwards in a subtle smile. Her body relaxing more and feeling less heavy the witch docter's hands relieved a ton of pressure that had built up in the sith. Causing her to coo and murmur.

"This isn't anything new, just part of living for me. Pain fluctuates and there's not much I can do, just have to manage it and cope, even on bad nights like this." She explained to Kala trying to reassure her that it wasn't anything abnormal. Though Amur suspected the witch needed more than that to soothe her thoughts. She reached out and touch one Kala's hands hoping to hold and wrap it in and an embrace.

"I'll be fine Kala. I've dealt with this for years all on my lonesome. I'm just happy knowing that I'm not alone anymore." She wished she had the energy to grab Kala and pull her closer so she could have whispered that but as long of the words were heard that was enough. Still her thoughts were now wanting to shift things back to Kalanda curious about why she came here.

"Now why don't you crawl into bed with me and tell me all about why you can't sleep tonight?"

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
A faint smile crossed Kalanda's face at the thought of Amur wanting her over, but the tears were already streaking down her face. "I just hate seeing people be hurt in general. And with you, it's even worse. I just can't stand it." She replied, her long term goal would be to eliminate the chronic pains that Murmur was feeling, no matter what it took. She already had an idea where to look; the return to Dathomir was going to be interesting. She supposed that made her both Amurs apprentice and personal physician; which worked out, because Kala had absolutely no clients now. She felt a jolt hit her as Amur touched her hand; she forgot how gentle the Sith could be a times. She paused to wipe the tears out of her eyes, then went back to work. It was helping

"You might be fine with this, but I'm not. I'm going to fix all of this and it'll all be okay." She muttered, her hands working at the damaged and screaming nerve clusters, aiming to soothe them with the force as she watched as Amur's aura began to relax; it appeared to be working thankfully. "Just...let me finish this and I'll do just that." She remarked, a bit of color coming to her cheeks at the offer to get even closer to the Sith; how could she possibly refuse?

Once she was done, Kalanda took in a breath, before easing herself next to the Sith, wrapping an arm around Amur's waist and resting her cheek against the Sith's shoulder. Feeling the warmth of her skin, the sensation of being so close...so vulnerable; this had to be what love felt like. She knew she was going to have to talk, she just didn't have it in her to distract with flirtation right now. Kalanda sighed, pressing against Amur's back as she trailed her hand down the Sith's spine. She could get used to this. "I feel like something is just looming over me. Like...like I have this mark on me and it'll never go away." She closed her eyes, taking in a breath, she continued. "I've been running for so long Murmur...I just want to stop feeling like I need to run. That I'm not safe." She opened her eyes, looking for Amur to look back at her. "I...feel safe with you though. I haven't felt this safe in a long time." She knew what she was asking Amur for, and she felt guilty just saying it.

Amur

Amur

A
Fix. Her mind hanged on to that word as it focused and ripped into what it meant. This pain, this feeling that had grafted onto her and clung like a parasite, it was a hindrance yet at the same time there was a thought that occurred in her mind. What did nothing feel like again? It caused a tiny part of her to panic, a modicum of fear over what it would mean. This pain was a lesson, a scar that was left to learn from, it was the price for her mistakes. It was the reason why it made it easier to stay strong and not risk becoming her again. She could feel these sensations wanting to bubble onto the surface, to be worn on her sleeve for Kalanda to see into and she immediately shoved it down.

Kala didn't need that. Now wasn't the time to have to burden her even more with the Sith's suffering when she was already overwhelmed with this pain. Just let her do her work and keep that smile up. They could talk about this later... if later would ever come. Just focus on how pleasant this was, how nice her company was tonight. Keep everything else down.

It was easy to do that once the witch joined her in bed. There was just something about having Kala so close to her, her aura entangling and joining hers that gave off a sensation that was hard to describe. Her mind struggling to just come up with right verbs and adjectives to describe this sensation but she wanted to try and welcome it in and hold on to it. Her head cocking slightly to the side so she could rest a tiny bit on Kala's head and her body leaning towards the witch so she could be that extra bit closer.

Hearing Kalanda speak about having a mark on her cause Amur's thoughts to immediately contemplate over herself. Was this the dark side she feared as it wanted to open up and consume her? Was it Amur's fault for putting this filth on her soul back on the ship? Amur could feel her body wanting to be squeezed and held even tighter now as the thoughts felt like a belt being tied around her chest and tightened. Though when Kala continued and elaborate over running it just caused a sense of sadness to overwhelm her. If there was a way to be able to rip out that source of fear from Kala, to liberate her from those chains she wanted to do it, no she needed to do it.

When Kala mentioned being safe around her, something would lock into Amur's mind. Whereas Kalanda may have felt guilt for what she was trying to imply, the Sith saw something she could latch on to and hold on for dear life. Something to cradle her soul from all that she felt for being around her. Perhaps in this way she could atone.

"If you're asking for me to protect you and stay near you, then you don't need to ask. I'll do it. I don't know why or what is causing you to feel this way but if there's a way I can stop this, I could make that need to run end then I'll do it." She said as her arm wrapped around Kala's shoulders and gave a light squeeze of pressure to try and reinforce her words.

"I want you to be safe, I'll do anything to protect you..." Amur's voice drifted off as a few tears finally dared to flow from her eyes. She shut them and just took the time to comfort herself in Kalanda's presence. Her heart felt like it was about to burst into a mess but atleast she had Kala by her side. that made everything better.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
The arms of a Sith might have seemed like the less ideal to most people, but to Kala it was the safest she ever felt. She felt Amur wrap around her, being pulled snugly against the Sith, and feeling that everything would be okay. "I'm just asking to stay with you. Maybe even be your apprentice or...I don't know. Just think of something, like you always do." She muttered, knowing that Amur wouldn't like this suggestion, but it was what Kalanda wanted; hopefully the Sith could accept that. But there was a concern, and if she dared to hold onto it any longer, it threatened both of them. She could feel the pressure around her shoulders, and a small bit of her could feel the reluctance in Amur to let her go; she understood the struggle, though perhaps not to the same extent as Amur.

"I want to protect you too, Murmur." She responded, her arms locking around the Sith as a chill swept up her spine. These sensations felt rather strange, in a way that Kala couldn't explain. A small part of her wanted to discuss them, but as her eyes opened, she could read that Amur was already struggling with her fair share of burdens; they would lean on one another for tonight, perhaps later they could take on one another's weight.

They loved one another, and though neither could fully explain it or share it, there was an untold understanding that was forming between them. Kala smiled at the thought, knowing she had somehow secured a place in this woman's life, and accepting her responsibility within it; as well as all the consequence it wrought.

She stared at Amur for a long moment, taking in the sight of her form, and trying to preserve everything about her features. Kala felt the desire to act, a sensation she had yet to fell before, as she moved to press her lips against Amur's, realizing that she had never tried this 'kissing' thing before, and now just felt like the right time to try it. Upon contact, Kala felt the most unreal sensations. Her fingertips dug a tad deeper into the Sith's skin, and body pressed closer than she would have thought possible, and her body suddenly felt as if it was on fire. She held onto the feeling for a tad longer, enjoying the emotions it drew out of her, silencing the confusions and worries that had troubled her only moments ago, and brought a rather pleasant numbness into her mind; she could get used to this. Finally pulling back, she couldn't help but giggle, that was a rather enjoyable experience; not to mention a nice distraction from how sour the night had been.

Amur

Amur

A
Apprentice? Now that was... unexpected. Her mind was now tracing through the idea and thinking it and letting it flow around her mind as it eagerly devoured the distraction. A part of her though writhe at the thought of Kala being her 'apprentice'. It just didn't feel right to her. Kala already had a skill set in the force that was out of her reach for now. The many secrets and powers of the Nightsisters still a grand mystery to her. Plus there was simply... a dynamic that was the foundation for such things, and that was one that Amur was unsure if she could ever maintain around her. It was hard to look at Kalanda as a student in need of guidance, she was never that to the Sith. Yet perhaps for now it would be the for the best. Sometimes it felt like the ground she walked on was a sea of nails waiting for that one misstep, yet you still had no choice but to keep moving. Do it for her.

"I can try, I'll have to think on it." She said a sense of nervousness clawing up her spine. She just wished that time could stop sometimes.

"I want to protect you too, Murmur."

She heard those words crest her ears as Kala tightened her embrace. The sith thought about what words she could add on, something to say but that faded away as she locked eyes with Kala. Silence prevailed in the bedroom yet there was nothing that made Amur want to dispel it, no urges or needs to fill the air with needless noise. There was something lovely about being able to enjoy this with her. She could just stare into that face all day and feel-

Suddenly Kala had made a move and kissed her, catching the Sith completely off guard. Amur's eyes widening a bit as the shock took hold. Her mind taking a second to process it before she pulled herself towards Kala as well and returned the kiss in kind. Her body feeling electric as a new current of energy flowed through her along with it was a swelling of joy that raced to the top of her head and inflated her chest. Her mind felt like it just melted away as her knees weakened and all of the pain and torturous thoughts disappeared as if they never existed, not even to be a faint memory.

When Kalanda pulled back Amur was just completely awestruck mind barely able to understand what had just transpired. When Kala giggled Amur started to giggle with her with giddy. A fresh smile beaming towards the Sith and eyes that looked back longing for more where that came from.

"You are just full of fun surprises dear. If I didn't know better I'd say you were practicing. You're better then most of the men on Corellia." She teased, in a playful tone as some old memories from a past life began to play back of simpler times in high school. Most of the kisses she had received but to get one that was magical was once in a blue moon. Her thoughts now drifting back to her present company.

"You ever been to Corellia Kala?"

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
It wasn't a definite answer, but it was an answer at the very least. Maybe in time they could work into it, but Kala wasn't expecting it any time soon. She just thought it would be a fun idea, get closer to her Murmur and work to make the woman less stressed out. She could never reveal the secrets of the nightsisters to the woman, nor to any Sith for that matter, but there were several healing powers that Kala was free to show anyone who was interested; and she knew her Murmur needed all the healing she could get. "Do or do not. There is no try." Kala stated boldly, tapping Amur on the nose before snickering. "Sorry, I saw that on a shirt somewhere and it sounded really profound."

Needless to say, Kala was delighted by the reaction of the woman, as all her nervous energy just bubbled out as she laid beside Amur, giggling into the bed over what she had just done. Her plan had been an overwhelming success; Nightsister one, Sith zero. Now that she could get away with kissing the Sith, the door was open for other methods of striking at Amur's softer side; all of which made the witch giddy with excitement.

Amur's retort initially sparked a bit of discourse in Kala, before she realized that the Sith was only teasing her; still, it succeeded in provoking her. "Oh, only on Corellia huh?" Kalanda inquired, smirking as she trailed a hand across Amur's ribs. "And what can I say, I've been thinking about doing that for a while, and you're too shy to make the first move." She added, thankful for how dark the room was, as her face was a touch of crimson at the moment. She didn't have the courage to admit that she had never kissed another person before, and least of all that Amur was the first person she had ever gotten this close to. No, it was just too much to dump on her, and Amur was struggling with the realities of this just as much as Kalanda herself was. But now wasn't the time to linger on such things. Now was the time to enjoy the company of Amur. As the Sith inquired about having visited Corellia, Kalanda could only shake her head in sign of a 'no'. "I've seen alot of the galaxy, but never Corellia. I heard it's wonderful though." Kala commented, poking Amur in the side as she flashed a smile. "Maybe we can go there sometime, just the two of us?" She inquired, wanting to see if her new 'master' would entertain the idea.

Amur

Amur

A
Her gut was telling her that Kala was likely blushing right now, she may have a bit of a flirt in her but she could never handle the pressure of some suggestive wordplay. Still she had to make that dig about being shy, something that she wanted to rebuke before remembering that she wasn't her anymore. That person was dead and this being that sprouted from her ashes was getting close to someone for the first time ever.

Yet there was a spark at Kala's intrigue at the planet of Corellia and now the memories were beginning to well up. "I used to call that planet home. The more crowded city areas especially around labor valley weren't that pleasant but you also had plenty of lovely spots." Amur felt a warmth start surge from her chest along with a few tears that were beginning to well up on the verge of falling from her eyes. She found though that brushing Kalanda's hair was enough to hold them back for now.

"Everyone tends to think of Coronet city and the gold beaches as the place to go, tourist traps nowadays if you ask me. The real beauty though is not in any one place but in it's soul, and any Corellian worth their salt knows that and would have one place in particular where they feel most in touch with it." The words felt familiar yet foreign as she spoke them, almost hearing an echo that may have been in front of a crowd or in a speech. The most peculiar deja vu. Though in the way mentions of Corellia's soul triggered a serious of memories in the Sith's heart that was locked away.

"Every summer my family would take us to this estate in the country side. It was deep in the heart of where most of the whiskey Corellia exports is brewed. I always just called it Whiskey Country. Me, my brothers and my sisters would be allowed to do what we want provided we didn't cause too much trouble. We we're good and didn't cause too much mischief... most of the time." A chuckle broke as Amur remembered how on one of her last times there, her younger cousin Han had nearly gotten himself into a blaster marriage for fooling around with a nearby farmer's daughter.

"One of our favorite spots to play in was this Cornfield. We would get lost in it, chase eachother, pretend we're navigating some secret Jedi maze, all sorts of crazy things. There was this cliff nearby the Cornfield came right up to though so you had to be careful not to get too carried away. The view though you had of the rolling hills and rivers was breathtaking, I could just sit there and stare off into the scenery for hours. As I got older I'd often had to be one to hang around there so I could catch them if they wandered too close. I even loved doing that."

A few tears fell as her smile grew with each syllable as she recounted all these small pointless details. Nostalgia creeping its way to the forefront as Amur revealed the most she ever had about her past in years. It was a sweet trip down this lane in her mind though there was a problem. The mention of going back. As it finally clicked in her mind that Kala was mentioning and thinking of taking a trip there the present would rear it's ugly head. There was the fact that they were Sith and Corellia was now in the hands of the Galactic Alliance which was now sworn enemies of the Sith but that wasn't the kicker.

It was an image. A lovely estate in front of the Sith as she walked up to the front door. A lone hand moving up to knock on it. There was a pause in the air as each second was torturous in its anticipation. Until finally the door opened. Behind the gateway was her mother and father staring at her. Looking at the person that now inhabited the corpse of their dead daughter. Revelations of the fact that it didn't fully die and what had replaced it.

"I'd like to go, but there are some things I left behind... and I'm not sure I can ever face them again.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Kala looked to Amur as the woman began to go on about her home, and where she came from. Leaning on a pillow, Kalanda smiled brightly, watching as Amur went into detail about her childhood, her family, and siblings that she had grown up with. Mental images of a young Amur, the woman who hadn't been shaken by the cruelties of the world, playing in a cornfield, the sky littered with the glow of starship engines, the rivers snaking up the countryside as another docile night passed on. "So, you have sisters?" Kalanda teased, winking at Amur. "I'm got lucky then. I got the best version." She continued, laying her head back on Amur's shoulder, going back to listening to the Sith.

Kalanda paused, thought back to her own time on Ryloth, and immediately concluded it wasn't worth thinking about. She sighed happily as Amur smoothed out her messy bed hair, making it easy to forget about all the bad times on Ryloth. Being dropped off in the Tulara Ravine at the age of six, her mother forcing her into the freezing elements of the polar caps for 'endurance training', not to mention the torturous summers at the salt flats. Yes, nothing good would come from thinking back to those days.

One thing that Kala noticed however, was the more Amur talked, the sadder she seemed to get. Initially it was a bittersweet remembrance, then it took to a sad reminiscing, before a touch of fear and regret being mixed in at the end; with just a dash of shame. Frowning, Kalanda hugged the Sith tightly, unsure as to what else she could do. "Well, maybe we can go face them together." Kalanda whispered, looking up to the ceiling as if she would have an answer up there. "I...I haven't been home in a long time. But I don't miss Ryloth. I don't remember what my first home was, but I know Ryloth wasn't it." Kalanda sighed, closing her eyes as she clung just a bit tighter to Amur for a greatly desired comfort.

Amur

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom