Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suvian Sciences: Bionic Chip/Implant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: http://weeklyscience.com/2014/05/this-week-in-technology-28-april-2-may-2014/

microchip.jpg

Intent: The realization that he was completely outclassed by Force Users irritated Jeff. This was made by him with the intention of providing Non Force Users another gadget that they could use.
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Suvian Sciences
Model: Suvian Sciences
Affiliation: Buyers, and Suvian Sciences.
Modularity: Never.
Production: Unique, for now. Limited for later.
Material: Durasteel, Electronics.
Description:

This implant was designed by Jeff to work for droids, but has been adapted to work for organics as well. What it does is send signals to the brain which are in turn bounced back to implants throughout the body. This in turn causes the implants to activate allowing the use of various abilities. Enhanced Strength, and Enhanced speed are just some of the common abilities provided by the bionic chip/implants. However it should be noted that when other abilities manifest the chip glitches for a time causing the person to have uncontrollable bionics. Like for example they would lose control of their strength and punch through a door rather than opening it. Or their speed would cause them to get stuck with half their body in a wall, or something. Really, this is highly experimental. Jeff is working the bugs out, but it will take a while.

It should be noted this can NEVER be implanted in Force Users. Those without imagination would also find it hard to use this method of powering up. Furthermore the bionic chip would require periodic repairs and upgrades, which is also why it is dangerous to put in the body to begin with. It would have to be implanted at the back of the skull, in the arms, legs, heart, and a lot of other places. The person wouldn't look like a cyborg, but they'd have technology inside them. All the bionics cannot be used against Jeff, should one he makes bionic decide to turn against him. This could in theory provide abilities never before seen by the Force Users of the galaxy, or even thought up. But it is still in the experimental testing phase.

If implanted in Jedi or Sith, the results could be disastrous. Thus this secret device is guarded better than the Empire's best secret. So far it will only provide Jeff about 4 new abilities, at his disposal. These are enhanced strength, enhanced speed, enhanced intellect, and enhanced agility.

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

I'm sorry, but without substantial development threads behind this, I'm going to have to deny this based on concept.

Knowing what I know about Extremis alone....I can't say I approve alone.

Please submit this to the 2nd chance thread if you believe I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom