Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survivor: Knights of Ren Planning

Survivor_Knights_of_Ren.png

So....Anyone interested in a Survivor Style team building competition? This is geared mostly towards the Knights of Ren, but anyone who is interested is welcome to join in.

I'm looking for the following:

Game Master- Someone who will NOT be participating in the competition itself and will be coming up with each of the three challenges. They will also be in charge of judging the winner for each.

Additional Judges- In fairness I'd like another judge or two to read through the thread and determine the winning team for each

Team Leaders- Would love to have an Knight of Ren in charge of each team of disciples, obviously more than two Knights would be welcome!

Team members- Anyone who'd like to RP a nice team building game

Someone to help with a Tech sub- I'd love someone to help me create a nice little prize for the winning team, Ideas are greatly appreciated!

Now the details. Basically I'd just like to kick off a team-building thread with the intent of giving the Ren a chance to work together and test their skills. The competition itself will be made up of three different challenges with either a time or post limit for each team to complete. The first team to win two out of three challenges takes home the prize (and bragging rights).

If you are interested and would like to help develop this game please PM me or respond here!

Current Participants (to be split into teams at the start of the game):
  • [member="Ara Ren"]
  • [member="Kaalia Voldaren"]
  • [member="Kyrel Ren"]
  • [member="Mishel Ren"]
  • [member="Jaron Lesan"]
  • [member="Zmej Ren"]
  • [member="Perth Levov"]
  • [member="Connor Harrison"]
GM:
  • [member="Garett Van"]

[member="Garett Van"] Thanks man! I'll be sending a PM your way soon with details!

[member="Perth Levov"] +5 points cause...Loki :wub:

Still looking for a GM (I'll default GM if needed but...I'd like to play too :() and another judge. To everyone involved, I'm hoping to kick this off sometime in the next few days! Thanks again for all your help.

page01.jpg

And here we go!

Please read through the above guidelines. If you have any questions, comments, concerns, please let me know!

Our esteemable judges for this event are [member="Samka Derith"], [member="Torian Pierce"], and our Game Master [member="Garett Van"].

[member="Kaalia Voldaren"] | [member="Mishel Ren"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Perth Levov"] | [member="Zmej Ren"] | [member="Jaron Lesan"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom