Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Survival is Essential (Dara Gola)

Raven's hand had lashed out and grabbed Dara;s wrist as she stirred, looking up to see her. Apparently even in her sleep her master's senses were alert. Still upon seeing her she calmed, letting go and signing with relief. "How are you feeling?" she asked. She looked around, trying to see what time it was, while sitting up and fixing herself. Her hair was a little messy and she realized [member="Dara Gola"] had done her the favor and removed her glasses. How nice of her.

She smiled brightly, even though she was tired she was happy to see that her master had stayed by her side the entire time. " I'm doing fine master. I feel wonderful." she lied about feeling good but she didn't want to show weakness anymore. [member="Darth Raven"]'s quickness had caught her off guard, and she wondered if it was because she was that fast, or if Dara was just slow because she was wounded. She stepped back and motioned to the clothing she was wearing, " Did you really think this would be suitable for me to recover my strength in?"

Both her answer and her question had made Sophie huff a smile. She only nodded when she told how she was feeling good but then Sophie had to stand and close her book when she asked about her clothing. "It was all I had for now. Besides, you were running a fever for over a day and a half. You needed to stay as cool as possible. And you were asleep for a total of five days. You had me worried on two of them." After that she smirked only to come to a small grimace and add "I am sorry for whatever you may have encountered. I can only imagine...and am sorry if you feel resentment towards me for it."

[member="Dara Gola"]

Dara chuckled at the reasoning for why she was dressed like she was. She didn't believe that was the reason at all, it was because [member="Darth Raven"] wanted her dresed like this. Since she had become Sophie's apprentice, everything she wore these days was provocative and sexy. she initially didn't complain because she liked the way Sophie looked at her when she was dressed like that. Now though after her week in the jungle, she was beyond that. She was confident in her abilities and she knew that her attire would throw opponents off of their game when they saw her.

She was a twi'lek and almost everyone would dismiss her as nothing more than eye candy to be seen and nothing more. It had helped her in the past and she was sure ti would help her in the future. " I'm not mad at you master, that was a trial like every other one I have had to endure. It has made me stronger and it has given me a confidence i never had before. I know there is a lot more for me to learn, but I am confident in my abilities. I can't thank you enough for that experience."

With his response Sophie only nodded and smiled, though she had little doubt. It was a more a game of reverse-psychology. She wanted to make sure there was no lingering signs of hate or reserve for revenge. She knew [member="Dara Gola"] better than that, but couldn't be sure. In the past apprentices had betrayed masters, especially when it came to gaining the title on their own. Sophie was only being cautious. After that only said "Good. And I am glad. I would hate to have an apprentice hate me. Especially after what I have to offer as a 'reward'." she smirked. "I feel it best to treat you to your needs this time, Dara. Tell me. what would you like to see your master as this time?"

Dara stood and just looked at [member="Darth Raven"], she wasn't sure she understood the question. She was being given the chance to ask for one thing from her master, one thing that she wasn't even sure she wanted. " I don't understand master. I don't want anything from you. These last months have done more for me than anything i could have ever done on my own. You have helped make me into something so much more than I was before." She had a tear in her eye as she wrapped her arms around Sophie. " I don't need anything from you, you've already given me everything."

Sophie was actually surprised how far [member="Dara Gola"] had taken the question. Even as she hugged her she had a confused and stunned look, only reaching up and patting her on the back when she did. "And I love to hear that, my dear Dara, but I meant something else." she held her at arms length and said "You've seen how I dress for you sometimes. I meant what did you want to see me as this time? I can find a number of...exciting uniforms to wear." she teased. "Consider this a grander gift for my strong apprentice." she said, almost like talking to a child.

Dara smiled as she heard the question, she knew that there was almost no limit to the clothing that Sophie had in her extensive wardrobe. " I like you like this Sophie, it's what you had on the day you took my breath away." She said softly looking at her master and smiling. She loved everything that [member="Darth Raven"] wore, everything was stylish and fit her perfectly. she was happy with the idea that Sophie was willing to do this for her, but she was perfect no matter what she wore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom