Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Surprise, My Dear!

Haruun Kal was a beautiful, yet dangerous place to live. The vast jungle hid many animals, most of them serving as food for predators and natives. It also had a very interesting species of metal eating fungi that were responsible for faster metal degradation. It did not worry the amphibious Knight; he did not expect to be around long enough for the fungi to start eating his ship or lightsabers. Nor he worried about the little visitor currently examining Your Deathbed after he locked down most of its systems, thus preventing the small child from accidentally flying off and crashing. The only thing that clearly worked was a large holoprojector showing various images to entertain the kid who was already fascinated by the ship’s interior. The owner of the ship did not linger inside the spacecraft; Avreet locked the boy inside and stayed outside among the tribals and awaited the arrival of his old friend, his presence and signature hidden not to warn her.

After the rogue Jedi’s information proved to be nothing more than a lie, with Weyland having no trace of her Order’s activity, the Sith Knight decided to pay a visit to her family, real family. Admittedly, he felt disappointed all of the woman’s words were nothing but lies and she clearly could not break her shackles. The Mon Calamari had no intention of dragging her family into this, but it was ultimately her choice that placed her tribe and son in danger when she told him the location of her loved ones, yet chose to lie into his eyes about a group of war criminals she protected. Very unwise. While she was busy on Korriban, the amphibious Sith used the time to travel to the world where her tribe lived. Initially suspicious of a fish-like alien, most likely the first Mon Cal they have ever seen, they opened up a bit when he told them he knew one of their own, [member="Maya Whitelight"], and wanted to talk to her.

During his short time in the tribe, he encountered several young children, though one in particular caught his attention. A Zeltron hybrid, no doubt Maya’s family. Claiming to be a friend of his mother, the amphibious Sith offered him a tour through his ship. It would be much easier to make the woman see reason with her son’s life in his hands. It would be a very simple deal and if everything goes smoothly, nobody will die this day.

Eyes fully closed upon which she could now see all clearer then ever before, to the fact that all seem to come together. Flowing as it did now in the force, all was right with her, set herself in a deep state of meditation. Only to find herself brought out of her trance by the beeping of her ship control, counting down to when the ship the Leb would drop out of hyperspace window. Clearing then every been what need to be down, only to face it now more then anything could she do what needed to be done. Minding over what her plan would be next, she had completed the task at hand even to the point of loosing all that was inside that made her who she was deep down it was now someone different she a a true path to walk upon. Taking a hold upon the yoke down took the line bead to the jungle that she was so much in love with. Landing in the thick of a clearing, coming to be able to handle all the shut downs.

Before walking off the ramp putting on the amulet that she now wasn't afraid of wearing, as it felt right to wear a piece like this handed down for over a 1000 years. Calling upon Hunter which was more then ready to depart the ship go his own way, to hunt in the jungles of Haruun Kal once more. Going to see the path to the village that remained hidden from eyes upon. Closer she got to it the more a feeling washed over upon her, just what one could only guess. After passing the last few thick bushes came upon the little village hidden among the great trees.

Seeing her kid brother Jetho coming running towards her greeting her with kisses on the cheek, doing the same thing back. Seeking out her other friend and care taker of her son. Tejoa taking a another path met up with a smile. Oh, Maya its a joy to see you, and to met your friend, he so nice. her eyes going to her to see what he met by that but before asking any more question was drag along the path taking her to me her friend. The closer she got the more felt the fremular, only to shake it off to her being not sure it could. There he stood off in the far distance taking to some of the elder tribe members, her face told the story, all could do was hold it togerher. That what she did, could only fact this head on, just what he doing her for the sake of appearance greeting him like any friend of her, giving him kisses on each cheeking if he would let her, then speaking in the force to him, not knowing if he could understand her or not. <<I surprise to see you, after our last lovely visit.>> [member="Darth Veles"]

His left eye swiveled to the side before turning to face her as he felt her familiar presence in the Force. [member="Maya Whitelight"], the rogue Jedi who chose to lie to him after he attempted to open her eyes and free her. The Mon Cal bid goodbye to the elder and the two parted their ways, Avreet slowly pacing towards the pink skinned woman, his leather boots making a small cloud of dust with every step on the way made of nothing but dirt and earth. The Sith stopped after a few meters and let Maya walk the rest to meet him, stopping her from kissing his cheeks and instead firmly took her hand and gently kissed it. The words telepathically spoken to him were heard and understood, but ignored as he simply smiled at her and put his left arm around her shoulders, taking her with him as he paced into more suitable spot for this kind of conversation, making them look as good friends as they walked to find a more private place. He preferred his mouth to speak instead of using telepathy, as the communication between minds often carried more than words, it carried images and feelings and he was not about to give those away that easily. His lips twisted into a smile as he saw nobody so close to hear them, his large cybernetic eye switching so different vision modes to discover all who might spy on them. Only after that he finally spoke.

"My dear Maya. It is good you told me of your family, now I know they are very kind people after finally meeting them in person, your son in particular is such a bright child. You must be very proud of him. I would have never found the tribe without you telling me, so thank you for that." Avreet said calmly and politely, letting his companion clearly know who was to blame. "And I must also say," he lowered his voice, his face still smiling as he leaned closer and whispered into her ear as a lover, "It was incredibly foolish of you to tell me about them, then decide to lie to me. The location of the rogue Jedi, your wish to be free,... all lies. What did you expect to happen?" he asked and moved his head away, shaking it in disbelief at the fact she chose to give away her family's safety so easily and did not taky any precautions after giving away false information. "If you wondered why your son was not there to greet you, it is because he is in a safe place right now. You have made some very bad choices, but I am a generous being who believes in second chances. You don't have to be a Sith if you don't want to; but know I am not leaving without the true location of your favorite group of war criminals." The webbed claws slightly dug into her soft skin, not enough to harm her, only to make her more uncomfortable.

"Your son's life for their true location. Isn't that a bargain? Your own blood for a group of murderers. Please understand that I'd truly hate to hurt an innocent being, please, make a good choice for once. Also remember that if your people attack me, I am more than capable of taking them down, so please be reasonable. There is no need for anyone to get hurt." The Mon Calamari almost begged, he was no murdered and had no intention of having innocent blood on his hands. He may be Sith, but that does not mean he is a sociopath like the most of them!

Racing and racing in her mind as to why he had made a visit to her home world came dam that had broke all its water flooding out at once. Letting him play the part of a dear close friend for now. Smiling the whole time, as if enjoying having him there in all reality her inside was twisting into knots upon knots. Taking her towards the largest of the trees that made the permiter of the village. The words he spoke was like slicing one open to rip ones heart out before, dragging of all life inside of her. What form in her mind to un-cage warrior inside. Would be able to feel the rage inside, but there it would stay, knowing their last meeting said nothing about her having a son. Look at me do you think I old enough, to have a son, my sweet.

All her emotions flowing, in and out of her like a free bird from her cage, then thinking of all others in her tribe, but still it was how she handle herself would keep her tribe safe. Looking her eyes on him, as he got to the root, of even then her face didn't change, not that what happening inside of her but keeping all that in cheek, would play for now. Reaching up with her other hand, not letting him know how much pressure he was putting on arm, not giving him any way or form getting to him. Keeping herself leveled. Don't threaten my people, or might not like comes out, of me, I wish to keep the warrior sleeping inside of me, its better for both of us. you said that sith aren't like the jedi what are you doing with using those of this tribe. [member="Darth Veles"]

The Sith looked the young woman over, one of his large amber eyes carefully studing her face features. She looked very young, but then again, he being a Mon Calamari could not really tell her age that well. The kid had to be her son though; with no other Zeltrons around and the fact she was a Zeltron and the boy a half-Zeltron, him being her son was the only logical explanation that offered itself. When Avreet introduced himself as Maya's friend, the kid brightened up and seemed much more open to a complete stranger, also indicating the rogue Jedi was his close relative. She tried to lie to him, again. The wave of emotions radiating through the Force provided another proof Avreet needed to deduct his choice of a person to use as leverage was a right one. Avreet could not help but to feel disgust when dealing with the woman, to hate how she wanted to risk everything and try to win this game when her son and tribe were in danger. When she talked of Jedi, Avreet leaned closer, staring right into her face to show he would not be challenged or threatened by her.

"My dear, I have offered you freedom, wanted to show you that the people you're working with are not what they seem to be. You spat my kind offer right back into my face. I thought this might make you see reason, but I guess I was wrong. As you said, I am a Sith, that is why your son is still alive and unharmed, just as your tribe. If I were a Jedi, this whole area would be nothing but a smoking hole filled with corpses!" Avreet hissed at her through the smile that rapidly faded away. "But you don't even care, do you?" the Mon Calamari asked, his smile completely gone now, "The entire tribe gone, your son dead. You don't care. All you care about is that group of mass murderers is safe and comfortable. Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel like a true Jedi, a hero who will do the right thing by signing her own son's death sentence to save a bunch of sociopathic beasts? None of this had to happen if you simply gave me what I wanted. It was your choice that led to this, never forget that. Are you really such a monster to sacrifice your own blood? Ask yourself. Are they worthy of an innocent life, [member="Maya Whitelight"]? And if so, how many innocents are you willing to sacrifice? Dozens, hundreds, thousands,... billions?"

Avreet let go of her, feeling his anger growing. Reminding himself he could not allow it to get the better of him, the Mon Calamari turned away from her, took deep breaths and made a few steps forward, calming down quickly before turning on his heels and facing the rogue Jedi again, his gaze burning into the woman's soul. He did not want to hurt any innocent of the tribe, he really didn't, but the pink skinned woman, if the monster could even be called like that, gave him no reason not to. In fact, her conviction she could save everyone without giving him what he wanted made him feel like she actually wished to provoke him, push him to kill an innocent... He'd have none of that. The honorable Imperial side of Avreet fought against the raging Sith side, ultimately prevailing and giving him a bit more patience with her.

All it was coming in on her as if couldn't breath any more, his words hitting home, just what did she think was playing with, just another person off the street. He had training lot of it. Oh, how could she been that naive to the fact she could win at this game that was being played with him. "But you don't even care, do you?" the Mon Calamari asked, his smile completely gone now, "The entire tribe gone, your son dead. You don't care. All you care about is that group of mass murderers is safe and comfortable. Do you feel good about yourself? Do you feel like a true Jedi, a hero who will do the right thing by signing her own son's death sentence to save a bunch of sociopathic beasts?

Shaking from the inside out as feeling of all control lost to her. Connar her son, raise in the jungle to keep him safe from all the outside that could harm him, how could she been this way spilled out her own people soul for this one to take them do what, he thought need to make her see clearly. It like the quest she had to face on that plant. I"m no monster...but ... Stopping herself from anything else coming from her tongue, as if this wasn't enough, flash of her son, came into her mind seeing his smiling face when would come home from long journeys. Feeling of anger overwhelm her to the point that tear slip out of her eyes, two one from each ran down her cheeks, leaving them streaked. Please don't harm any of them, its with me, leave them out, I'll...do... Stopping short feeling him out knowing that he didn't want do any of this, but she had been the one to bring him to this.

I don't want anyone life to be taken, closing her eyes once again, feeling him bare down on her more so then ever. Feelings and emotions rush upon her, even her empthy coming out to play more so then would have like, unable to control them now, shaking through her own body what she was about to say. If you have to take some a life take mine. They done nothing, they are innocents I'm the...real ...mo..n...... She could finish what being spoken, of could it be her that was really monster here, as twisted deep in her gut took place. Once again her eyes was open upon [member="Darth Veles"] face her eyes looked different, they where in a haze as if deeply in thought playing her actions over in her mind to bring her to this point. Could she fully ...take ..that step need....

Shaking his large domed head, the Mon Cal visibly frowned. Why was the woman so stubborn, still refusing to give him the word he wanted, even offering her own life while no one had to be harmed if she simply told him? Did she still think she could pick the right choice, save everyone and heroically sacrifice her life? Unfortunately for her, that was not possible. "You're disgusting," Avreet growled, clenching his fist, fighting the urge to break the Zeltron's face or rip off her heart. Considering she would apparently rather have her son killed than tell him a simple name of the planet, Avreet was not so sure this "Jedi" had any heart in her torso. "I am not here to kill or hurt anyone, that is what you keep telling to yourself to see me as the one responsible for this. I am here for the information you have, which means I cannot kill you. I wish I could; you'd gladly sacrifice everything you should protect as a Jedi. An entire tribe of innocents, your own family and ultimately your life." His cold stare soon changed to neutral and the Sith surprisingly chuckled, a soft and light-hearted laugh that escaped his smile. "Whether you realize it or not, [member="Maya Whitelight"], this only proves you Jedi do not care about innocents, you do not care about peace; you just do whatever it takes to stay in power. All the talk about peace, protecting innocents and performing heroic deeds. Lies. Lies, lies and even more lies. All of your words shatter the moment your position of power is threatened. In the moment your furnace burning with power starts going out, you climb down from your golden throne and throw more innocents into the fire. You speak as if I wanted to hurt anyone, you beg me not to kill, but when presented with a simple option that can save everyone you love and should protect, you suddenly start pushing me towards murder. If you force me to do the deed, the blood is on your hands as if you killed your son yourself."

The Mon Calamari felt completely calm, thinking about the near future when the woman made her choice. If she proved she cared about her son and chose his life, Avreet would be victorious, the information he wanted finally his. If not... then he had a vastly different plan. Slowly pacing around her, like a predator waiting for the right moment to attack the prey. Then suddenly, as he stood behind her, the Mon Calamari's webbed hand found her shoulder and he leaned forward, his mouth near her ear. "Make your choice now. I won't ask again..."

All came flooding back from the choice she made up to this point, all came back to her, he spoke the truth didn't he really want her chains to be gone, had the jedi really filled her head with all this stuff to make her think she was just. Knowing her choice now couldn't be both, her path would be set, one unknown to her, it was a path never thought would walk down. "Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me." Feeling his webbed hand upon her shoulder gripping down harder, it was his voice upon which she didn't know what would come next. Spoke the words making her a murder but couldn't be helped those jedi would get what coming to them. Their on Ruusan, their temple is there.

Her eyes still closed fully still hearing his breathing in her ear, as pictures of her son, knowing that he was bigger for his size and age. All could be focus on her son reaching out into the force calling to him through the force hearing her son voice to tell him that all was well now. Can I see, my son. [member="Darth Veles"]

As the name of the location parted her lips and reached his ears, Avreet broke his grip of her shoulder and clasped his webbed hands behind his back, pacing around the woman. She told him what he wanted... but he did not believe her. The same charade happened back on her ship, she just wanted him to go away, chase after a false lead. Slowly, the amphibian shook his head, disappointed look in his eyes. "I do not believe you. Once again, you try to take advantage of my generosity." His blaming tone made his mood perfectly clear. "You expect me to release your son, go to the planet while you evacuate your people so when I come back, I won't find anything. Or maybe you call your friends to prepare a trap for me on Ruusan? Do you think I am that stupid, my dear? I am disappointed." Stopping in front of her, the young Sith walked several meters away from the woman, his eyes staring somewhere into distance, his mind thinking of all possibilities. He did not want to kill the child, he really had no intention of doing such a terrible act. Yet, [member="Maya Whitelight"] made it clear her son's life meant nothing to her.

"You are selfish," he stated after turning around, "First you lie to me they are on Wayland, then you tell me the kid is not your son, now you tell me this... you really think this is some sort of game you can win, don't you." Avreet hissed through his teeth and stared at the woman with an angry glare. "How does it feel? You just sentenced your son to death. An innocent life dies out because of you. I hope you're proud of yourself, Jedi..." A short pause to let his words sink in and he suddenly continued, "But I am no murderer and I won't become one because of selfish filth like you. I am an honorable man. Out of kindness, I will give you one more chance to tell me what I want. Or," Avreet pleasantly smiled at the woman, "As you said, you are a monster. You do not care about innocents at all. Now, what if I give you a truly special offer; I will free your son and leave your people without you telling me what I want. For that, you must do what your kind does with those they deem as monsters... kill yourself."

There was something deep inside of her strying up. Finding herself wanting more and more to free it. As if there was no other choice left to her but to fight, didn't like to do it that way. Eyes upon [member="Darth Veles"] just looked at the smile upon his face as if he had won this great battle. It was the war raging inside of her, came out finally as it did wasn't the blinding light that most see with jedi, but it was a shadow powerful mix, what a beatifuly site it was her to release what inside had been feeling. Came all kind of images of what this warrior that lay sleeping could do if needed to still there it was her still in control. Letting the tentials snake out upon Veles to wrap him into her own darkness, as if shadow had been place upon the land. The air seem to change as if the winds had picked up droppets fell from the sky. Thunder could be heard across the spae, then came the flashes of lighting only came to be as it make her pink skin light up even brighter.

One more thing came a cross his lips. Hiss came across her lips not sweetness of her voice any more, done playing. I have told you what you wanted to know, here we are once again you making me offer, kill myself ahhh...yes so simple but yet so much to think about, if that what you want happen kill me yourself...if you can...you see I learnt a long time ago voilance do solve everything. Now look at your wanting to kill myself who is the true monster now. Taking a few step forward to the place where he stood. Oh what lovely weather we are having. I'm not one to be toyed with. Keeping up with what going on in the enveriment as the sky seem to became black as night, flashes of lighting. Having finally had enough of this game, keeping up with all flowed around, not knowing how long she could keep this up, then came a smirk across her lips. Pushing herself is what must do in this situations, that would do, pulling more full from herself from the warrior that rage inside.

The peaceful and clear skies blackened and started showering everything with drops of water. Most tribals rushed to hide from the rain, leaving the two "lovers" alone. As the first drops hit Avreet's large head, which felt very good to his sensitive skin, the Mon Calamari could feel the Dark Side radiating from [member="Maya Whitelight"] and immediately realized she wanted nothing more than to save her own life... by fighting. He was not worried; she was just a child when it came to the Dark arts, her power lacking refinement. Ultimately, the Dark Side would do her more harm than good since she lacked proper training to control it. But who was in control of the body, her or the Dark Side? Her inner darkness touched his own, as if attempting to penetrate it, but Avreet's control held still as the Dark Side washed over him. He wouldn't allow any Dark Jedi to defeat him, a true Sith! And when she spoke, the Mon Cal's eyes just widened, not in shock but rather in amusement.

"Oh no, my dear! Then why are you letting those traitors brainwash you?!" Avreet jokingly called out at her remark that she was not to be toyed with, by traitors he referred to the rogue Jedi. That exact thing has been happening during both of their meetings, Maya finally saw she was just a tool for others. "Just look at yourself. Aside from being wet, you're also falling to the Dark Side! You know what you told me, your rogue Jedi fight against all darkness. You really should kill yourself now to stay true to that!" Another soft chuckle and his tone suddenly became serious again, just as the expression that formed on his face. "Or maybe you see the truth of my words now, finally? There is darkness in everyone... Do you think there is no good in me, no evil in your Order? It's all about how you control it. You'd better stop... you might hurt someone... But I have no time for you anymore. Your son is probably worried by now...," And with that, the Mon Cal's presence just vanished from the Force as the amphibious Knight hid and masked his signature. His physical form also started disappearing; almost as a ghost, Avreet became transparent as he bended light around himself until completely disappearing. He fed on her emotions, drawing energy from his surroundings to mass the Force in his legs. After having enough, the Mon Cal simply jumped into the trees, landing on a solid branch.

Brainwash her knowing that wasn't true deep down she knew it couldn't be true or could it. Flowing around around her was life. Only fact that she still held her ground not attack him fully on. Blending the shadows with in herself keeping what left to seek out what need to be keep that balance. Eyes that once was closed now flew open to see [member="Darth Veles"] No you can't just hide, you coward ...my...

Falling to her knees in the rain soak dirt now turn to mud, came the flood from her all at once having the control of everything in elements of nature. Came to a end as all the storm disappear, leaving on the ground now looking at the mud, in her hands now. All gone for the sake couldn't control it all, still the shadow swirl around her finding herself reaching out to make herself seek him. Came once again the flashes of her son face. Where every then came her son voice his sweet sweet voice. Coming from her first time in a very long time, as always taught herself to be strong to hold her emotions back, but a flood it came flowing it didn't stop there. As if there nothing more for her to do, but to let all her emotions be out in the open. It came rolling but not the true darkness it still of nature that would puzzle most as her empathy came to play a part in. I gave you what you wanted, I gave you the planet the temple is on, what more do you want from me. This said shouting as to hope that it came to his ears. my son my son

Feeling nothing but time to think things full through as the flood flow from her, You are right there is darkness, lots of darkness, please help me ...teach me...how ...control it ...I don't want it to take over, I want whats good I want to train me in your ways... her body going to the ground her face now covered with a thin layer of mud on one side that laid it to the ground cried out let the flood flow out.

With Avreet's ascend to the sky, the storm disappeared as if giving them a sign. Silently watching the woman's breakdown from the height of the tree, the amphibious Sith rolled his eyes. [member="Maya Whitelight"] was a born actress; her son still very much alive and she with many options to save him, way too many options. Yet, she cried for her son, rolling in the muddy ground instead of doing something to save him. Typical Jedi; full of lies, extremely selfish, pretty face with no soul. People like her belonged on a cross, but Avreet did not want to do that yet, not while she possessed the information he wanted. Not even her insult, calling him a coward, had any sort of effect on the young Knight of the Sith. A coward; coming from a woman who would rather sacrifice an innocent life of her son than her own. "My dear," Avreet spoke gently, his voice coming from nowhere due to him bending the light to hide himself, "Forgive my words, but I know the location you gave me is just another one of your lies, just as the worry for your son is a simple act and nothing more. And am I supposed to believe your dramatic fall to the Dark Side is real? The very same thing happened on your ship...," Avreet paused and watched the woman, her pink skin wet and dirty from the mud, "You want to infiltrate the Sith remnants and destroy them from the inside by reporting to your Jedi friends and giving them information."

"I know that in your heart, you still harbor love for the Jedi Order, love stronger than the one you have for your own son. Please, do not disagree, it is obvious. Just like your vagina, I do not have to see it to know you have it...," Avreet stated bluntly, "Just like your hugs and kisses, the Darkness inside you is an act. Prove it isn't. Please tell me the real location of the rogue Jedi base, or I'll let them deal with you... monster," smirk played on his lips as the last word left his mouth, finding the irony amusing. He held very little hope of the woman telling him what he wanted right now. If her son wasn't enough of a leverage, nothing was.

Picking her head up as she looked around to his voice which was no where to be found sick twisting feeling came inside of her as if one had just played her last hand, it was but a bluff and called upon it. Tear stain eyes where now searching reaching out in the force to find where there was soemthing that miss placed, as she did that listen more, until hear a loud sound off in the far distance which, came another growls. I wonder what the pack found that got their attention, do you think I would leave my son powerless.

Coming flood into there mind all the things, he had sad not she loved her son more then anything but if she did this very act spit out one planet name, where would that leave her a lone never to be trained in the skills to advance herself. Came all kind of flashes in her mind then came a thought that form into a plan, he really going to give her son back to her if she give him the information he so much wanted. How can i betray those that advanced my training more then I could every hope for, even dream, how do I know that you would really give me my son back into my loving arms, I have nothing to say you would not just leave with the information and vanish with him.

Locking way what had been release out of her, it was the empathy to her son that keep her in balance then going over the deep edge. My son mean the most to me why do you think I don't take him with me when I go on smugglers trips to earn credits to see him taken care of, why do you think he stays safely in such a remote village, its because of that caring loving mother love that is why what do you now about uncontroal love. [member="Darth Veles"]

Shaking his head as she started speaking, the woman apparently just wanted to waste his time because she chose not to answer his question yet again, the Mon Calamari took off, jumping from one branch to another. If the Akk dogs found his ship, it would not take [member="Maya Whitelight"] long to tack them down and discover the hidden spacecraft with her son. While she most likely spoke to the air, no indication the amphibious Sith was gone until the dead silence of no reply gave away something was not right, the Mon Cal Knight rushed to his ship, his cybernetically enhanced muscles in combination with Force speed making him lightning fast. The extensive usage of Force cloak drained him down though, if not for his enhancements, he would have tired himself out. Force jump here and there, pushing himself to land as far as possible, and he appeared close to the ship, his breath heavier than normally.

Scanning the surroundings of his ship with the cybernetic eye, he spotted two Akk dogs in the vicinity. With no time to waste by battling the large Force sensitive beasts, the Knight telekinetically caused the door to open, the ship's ramp slowly lowering and extending. Another jump and he landed on the metal with a heavy thud, immediately alerting the Akk dogs who rushed to greet him, in their own way... Avreet dived into the ship, closing the door behind and sprinting to the cockpit, completely ignoring the boy who was obviously quite shocked by Avreet's sudden appearance. Flipping several switches, Avreet turned the engines on, just as the shields to kill the dogs had they wanted to chew through the metal. Your Deathbed rose into the sky, rapidly ascending higher and higher. Despite not having what he came for, Veles was not returning empty-handed. A certain young Force sensitive kid would soon start his Sith training...

Watching the holo in the middle of the room he was in. At first didn't know what to expect, then came a flood of information. Only to see out what never to be see like this before back in the village. The almost 5 year old very curious only to jump back when his mother friend return like he did, only to find himself heading to the cock-pit some where his mother took him often to show him how to fly the ship from. Stepping inside only to feel himself sliding. Asking one simple question, Isn't mom with you, you promise that she be with you, when you came back. his blue eyes looking around holding on to something, [member="Darth Veles"]

"I never promised such a thing," Avreet shook his head and his left eye swiveled back to look at the kid. "Your mother was selfish and chose to sacrifice your life to keep her own. Nobody will hurt you though; I am taking you to a safe place, away from her." Leaving the planet's atmosphere behind, the Mon Cal's webbed claws tapped the coordinates of Iferetes into the computer and confirmed before standing up and walking up to the young kid while the hyperspace tunnel formed behind him outside of the ship. Looking down at the Zeltron-human hybrid, Avreet spoke again. "She was ashamed of you. Pretending she did not have a son, telling me your life meant less than her. Irresponsible, leaving you without love and proper education. Remember what you feel right now. Put it to good use later. You will explore the galaxy, train to become strong and one day you will ask your mother why she made the choice she did." Avreet said calmly, his amber eyes softly looking at [member="Connar Arneir Whitelight"]. He was not proud of doing this, but he made it quite clear to the Zeltron woman. No information, no son. She chose to gave him no information, unwillingly granting him her own son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom