Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SUROS

kieran-baker-suros-wallpaper-by-kieranbaker-d93cvd4.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION:
· Image Source: Destiny
· Canon Link: None
· Development Thread: None
· Primary Source: None
IN CHARACTER INFORMATION:
· Corporation Name: Supreme Universal producer of Reimagined Options and Ships for Combat Inc.(SUROS)
· Headquarters: Taris
· Locations: Taris, Corusant, Hapes
· Operations: Weapons, Gear, and Ships
· Tier: II
DESCRIPTION: SUROS is a personal weapons and gear producer that makes, not only, high quality military issue gear, but also civilian weapons, and items, that are both cheap and affordable. SUROS is an acronym for its full name: the Supreme Universal producer of Reimagined Options and Ships for combat incorporated; But as it is an unweildy name, the acronym SUROS is used, as it short, but still big enough to be relevant.

RATIONALE: The Guardian acquired SUROS through beating the previous owner in a game of Sabacc, when the previous owner refused to hand over ownership, Guardian managed to persuade him through threatening his ship. The man was more than happy to hand over ownership to Guardian in return for Guardian deactivating the thermal detonator that had been placed on the Ship. After that it was a simple matter to begin diverting the executive salary into the Guardian's own acount rather than the previous owners and to take possession of the companies ofices. SUROS plans to include everything from Consumables to Starships in its production facilities, and the profits will be used to help Independent groups like the Vanguard who contribute to galactic stability. SUROS's expansion plans also include expanding to as many locations as possible in order to offer their services to as many as possible.

Travis Caalgen

T
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="The Guardian"]

Per Chaos General Rule 13, located here, plagiarism is strictly prohibited and I'm sorry friend but your company here is exactly like the one of the same name in Destiny.

I recommend that you change the name of the company in the sub and expand on the rationale a little bit (Rules state it requires five sentences while you only have three). If you wish to begin anew, I can archive the sub for you.

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="The Guardian"]

No, it's not any better. The name can't be 'SUROS' because that's still a plagiarism of something from another universe that isn't Star Wars, you'll have to change it or I'll have to deny it.

Travis Caalgen

T
Moved to Factory Archives - If you want to remove from the archives, please feel free to tag Raziel, Jamie, or Cira.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom