Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Supreme Commander Adi Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
I N C A P A C I T A T E D
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: Create a NPC rebel leader for an Upcoming UGF Rebellion
Image Source: N/A

General Information

Birth Name: Adi Triax Gray
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Height: 6 ft, 9 inches
Weight: 260 pounds
Affiliation:
United Galactic Federation Exodus Fleet, Mercantile Fleet
Cardian Rebel Forces
New Republic, Former
Rank: Grand Admiral( UGF), Supreme Commander (Rebel Forces), Rear Admiral (New Republic)

Flagship: Enternal Resistance

Biography:

Adi Gray was born in the stars aboard a New Republic Star Destroyer. His father, the Captain of said Star Destroyer, pushed him to join the NR Navy at a young age. He surpassed his father in rank quickly. He accepted a promotion to Rear Admiral only because his father would also be attained with said rank. After his promotion ceremony he met Prime Minister Valcho and a Rebel soilder. He was sworn to protect citizens from the Knowledge of there even being a group dedicated to the removal of NR rule from Cadira. The Prime Minister convinced Gray to resign his commison and then he was annoited as the Third Grand Admiral of the United Galactic Federation and appointed Supreme Commander of the Rebel Forces. He captured a total of 3 Resurgent class Star Destroyey's and made one of them his personal Flagship. Since then he has fought for the freedom of Cadira.

[member="Custani Valcho"]

I am moving this back to pre-codex. It is missing a huge number of fields from the template. Please fill out the template correctly and then tag a member of codex staff to return it for judging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom