Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Super Secret Sith Stuff

Feeling his movements restrict, it didn't take him long to figure out what was happening and before he could say anything he was forced into the ground. Releasing a grunt as he hit the floor, he felt himself being pushed against it as Quizitus passed him - brows furrowing, the Jedi channelled the Force around him before expelling a small repulse around him, breaking the Sith's hold over him.

Getting up, he walked over to the speeder ignoring the door being left open for him - call him petty but he wasn't sitting next to him. Going to the other side of the speeder, Cas sat down next to Nuff "Not surprised you'd pull a dirty one." Cas addressed the Sith Lord, rolling his eyes as he said so. This was going to be absolute torture. Throughout the entirety of the drive there, he felt like he needed to resist every urge to just plunge his lightsaber into the Twi'lek's side.

When Nuff revealed his name, Cas facepalmed loud enough to create a slapping sound "Ugh." he groaned, turning over to Nuff he signed to her "Anonymity is nice." if it were possible to display passive aggressiveness through sign, this would be a moment. "Alright, if you get to know my name. What's yours? Is it something edgy like Darth Death or something? It'd fit the edgy look you got going on." he teased turning his head to face Quizitus. Cas would spend the whole drive guessing far off names just to piss off the Sith Lord.

When the speeder stopped outside the candy shopped, and he stepped out after Nuff practically flew out - Cas was still going with his little game. "--wait, wait! I'm so close, it's Darth Rage... Darth Pain? It's Darth Pain isn't it? It has to be, right?!" he exclaimed in exaggerated enthusiasm. When he saw Nuff collide with the door, he sighed and shook his head before helping her up and then signing "Glass doors bad. No run into them." he playfully teased.

Darth Quizitus Nuff

Darth Quizitus

D
Nuff quickly gave the Jedi's name and Auzob thanked her with an appreciative nod. He watched with amusement as Cas went on to guess his name. The boy's annoying voice quickly turned into background noise as they drove to the candy shop... though it was starting to reach the point where he considered pushing him out of the speeder.

When they reached the shop, Nuff was out and leaping through the air before they could even land. Auzob completely ignored the boy as he watched Nuff run into the door, quickly reaching out with the force to stop her from landing on her bum. As the speeder halted, he calmly climbed out and approached the two. He didn't like that Cas and Nuff were getting along so nicely. She was supposed to drive a lightsaber through his chest, not socialize and make friends with him. But she was happy, and that was what mattered most to him. After all, everyone needed friends in their life. "It's Darth Quizitus, by the way." he spoke up as he reached Cas, walking past him. Though he stopped to look at him with a smug grin. "Given what I do for a living, you could say that you were beaten by a nerd." he quipped before leading Nuff to the ice-cream stall. Once there, he helped her with choosing and then went on to get a cup of vanilla and gumdrop ice-cream for himself. Leaving Cas to choose for himself, he led the way to a table outside and out of the way.

He sat down and rested back against his seat as he ate a small spoonful of his cup. "Eat more slowly. Otherwise you will get a headache again." he signed to Nuff with a warm smile before continuing with his cup. "So Cas, tell me about yourself. Why is it that your presence in the Force is such a mess?" he asked casually as he scrambled his ice-cream around. "You certainly seem like you mean well, but with your arrogant behavior and conflicting emotions, it's difficult to tell who's side you are on." he continued as he looked at him with curious eyes. Glancing at Nuff, he reached over and 'stole' a small scoop of her ice-cream with a mischievous smile before eating it.

Cadere Cadere Nuff

Nuff

N
When Cas told her in sign that "Anonymity is nice" she signed back to him "oh!" and then quickly turned over to her dad and signed "I mean, no one!" showing very much her oblivious and sometimes childlike way of thinking.

Looking up at Cas, as he helped her up, she flashed him a big innocent grin, and let him help her up. Telling her, the obvious, Nuff just continued to have her flash of a grin before letting her dad lead her inside. The shop owner gave the trio a friendly smile, having no idea that he stood face to face with two Sith.

Standing with both hands on the counter, the Nautolan girl grinned with an excited giddiness and bounced a bit on the spot, taking her ice-cream and had a hard time holding herself back from eating it. Sitting down the girl was almost about to shove the whole ice-cream into her mouth, but stopped when she saw her dad's signing.

Giving him a quick pout, but soon went back to eating at a more relaxed pace; almost. She closed her eyes for each bite she took, releasing a low moan of enjoyment. Then she felt somebody steal a small scoop of her ice-cream, and she looked at the small dugout hole in her ice-cream like somebody had just stolen her lightsaber.

Not knowing who took a bite, she held her hand hovering protectively over her ice-cream, eyeing both Cas and her Dad with a death stare. Placing it on the table, Nuff kept an iron glance on it, and then she started to sign, "who took a bite of my ice-cream?!" She demanded to know, eyeing both Cas and her dad.

Cadere Cadere Darth Quizitus

Last edited by a moderator:

Nuff's father eventually revealed his name to Cas, effectively killing the little game he had made at pestering the Sith Lord - however, he wasn't quite done yet "Close enough. What do I win?" he said with a shrug. Quizitus' quip earned him an eyeroll coupled with a scoff from the Jedi Knight, folding his arms Cas retorted "Yeah, well. With our experience gap at the time, you could say your win was no better than besting a kid." what he said was truth, it may have seemed like a dis on himself but he wasn't going to let Quizitus get cocky for besting him when he was practically a child.

After following the two inside, he greeted the store owner with an awkward smile - if only he knew what company he was keeping. The Jedi Knight spent a few minutes scouting, he wasn't picky he was just opinionated, so finding the best ice cream for himself was a task in itself. Hands behind his back, he hunched over and scanned the ice cream like an old man before finally settling on honeycomb toffee ice cream and paying for it with his own credits.

Meeting the two outside, he sat opposite of Nuff and Quizitus. Watching the interaction between the two Sith was an odd thing to see, all of his time as a Jedi were spent seeing Sith as selfish, cold-hearted opportunists but here, the relationship between Quizitus and Nuff. It was real. They cared for each other and he sensed it through the Force, however, the young Knight was so convicted in his beliefs that he just believed that there was something off with Quizitus and Nuff, that they were just removed from what a standard Sith should be.

His eyes drifted to the Twi'lek when he began questioning Cas where his alignments truly lie and other personal things, his face slowly fell into a scowl
"None of your business, old man. You know my name for five seconds and think you know a single thing about me? Get off me." he declared, taking a lick of his ice cream when he concluded. He ultimately realised that he may have fell into a trap of sorts, so he added on with a calmer tone "I'm on the side of helping people. If it's that in important to you." Cas revealed "What about you, old man. I've never heard of a Sith that actually cared about anyone other than themselves. You getting soft in your old age?" casually licking his ice cream as he finished.

At Nuff's angry demand, without even looking up from his ice cream he nonchalantly pointed a finger in Quizitus' direction.

Darth Quizitus Nuff

Darth Quizitus

D
He seemed to have struck a nerve with his prodding, judging from the boy's response. Auzob merely stared at him with a bored expression as he chewed him out. "I don't need to know your name to know who you are, boy." he stated simply, taking another scoop of ice cream. At least he relaxed a bunch and opened up a bit to the Sith Lord. Unsurprisingly Cas turned the question onto him, earning a small chuckle from Auzob. "Come now, is it that hard to believe that Sith can care? Unlike your own order, we embrace emotion and passion. The good and the bad. And in her case, people grow on you when you raise them since they were six." he commented, glancing at Nuff as she started to sign away.

Without skipping a beat, Cas pointed to him and he merely smiled. To tease her further he reached over and tried to take another scoop of her ice cream with his spoon. He was sure that would elicit an amusing reaction.

After messing with her and apologizing, he looked back to Cas. His smile faltered into a calm and neutral face once more as he studied him. "You say you're on the side of helping people. Have you ever taken a look in the mirror and thought about how far you're willing to go for that? How much of yourself you're willing to give up?" he asked him gently, his golden eyes not leaving Cas alone for even a moment. "One thing I learned in almost two hundred years of learning is how to read people. And you, Cas Tynen, have a darkness within you. It's only a matter of time until it takes over and you are no longer able to rely on your arrogant belief that you can ignore it." he leaned in a bit as a smirk adorned his lips. "You're not strong enough to resist it." he stated before sitting back.

He ate his ice cream in silence and when he was done, he patiently waited for Nuff to finish as well. "Well this was a pleasant change of pace, I must admit. It was fun talking. But unfortunately, we still have an errand to run." he spoke politely, turning to leave while motioning for Nuf to follow. "I wish you well on your journeys, Cas Tynen. You're going to need it." he quipped over his shoulder, flashing him a wink. Once they reached the speeder, he made his way to the driver's side. "Take us back to the temple." he ordered as he walked past, climbing into the speeder.

Cadere Cadere Nuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom