Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Sup

Hello everyone i'm Japkot, although that is just a nickname my real name is Furkan Melih. Foreign you say? Well yes i am! I am from Turkey and probably only Turkish too.

I absolutely love Star Wars, though mostly the Prequal Trilogy and the SWTOR game. Since they are the coolest there is. I have mediocre roleplaying experience, though most of them on games, i aim to improve my skills here!

I hope we all get on well. I look forward to RP'ing !!!

Question: How do i make that character?
<-------------------

Zoltan Rarsk

Tactical Espionage Operations
​Welcome to Star Wars Chaos, the most idiotic wonderful RP site on the Internet!

Let me walk you through steps on creating your character:

1. Create a character subaccount, by entering your Writer profile, and finding the "Characters" tab.

2. Wrtie a Biography. A template is already available to you in the "Character Creation" forum.

3. Have fun! From there, you're on your own, free to do what you want.

General Advice:

- To alert somebody of a post, hit the "Mention" button beneath their names.
- If you have any trouble with grammar or misspellings within your work, the community will be extremely helpful and will try to help you out.
- Remember; Be nice! Occasionally people will get a bit too hostile while on here, so I feel the need to bring this up from time to time.

Hope that helps, and if you ever need someone to RP with, shoot me a PM!

[member="Japkot"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom