Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sunrise, Voss Stylized True (Nima)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTunCVWzkFA​

Dawns of new tales to come. Old friends, his master reunited, the Scrolls of Taiden Keth entry #244

Bright sunlight in orange soaked skies, sunrise had an entirely new meaning on voss. Orange skies magnified the suns color tenfold when it first appeared, and for just a brief moment in the day, at the right time of year, you could catch what looked like a super nova flash before your eyes. Certainly through their force it was as bright as your mind could allow, requiring focus to take all its subtlety in.

In the gardens, under the that small old spindly tree that sometimes Kei and others would seek out for comfort, Taiden awaited Nima with small white box beside him, letting sun shine upon his meditative face, crossed legged and at peace. He saw orange behind the eyes, piercing orange light which lit up the subtle energies of this place fully. Attuned to them by his time with other Jedi Masters in their works to aid others.

He was as always, because let’s face it he had no other clothes, wearing white and silver, weapons laid carefully to his side, an unthinkable gesture to separate from his sword at one time. Now casually done for comfort during meditation but noticeably never far out of reach on your average day! He hoped his Master would allow them time to train together, both as busy as they were, with many demands on their own time, training had often taken a backseat.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Sunrise... Another sleepless day for the busy, rather depressive Jedi Master. Her depression was not like before, or she wasn't having many panic attacks during the day, but when it hit, it was the worst. She didn't even know why she was having one in the start of the day, but before she could even open her eyes and think about what was happening, she was met with a very wet nose and afterwards her whole face was wet. Yep, it was the favorite mutated wolf of the Temple, Ice! As he continued to lick Nima's face and his mission was to not let any dry place in her face, she finally opened her eyes and pushed his happy face gently away from her. "Okay, I am up." She said with a smile, then added. "Good morning, Ice." And he barked with excitement. Yep, even in the morning, Ice was the most excited puppy in the universe. She slowly stood up from her bed and opened the windows. Nothing like a fresh air!

"You ready to start the day?" She said as she was doing her preparations, probably going to be one of the busy days, she... of course was not that eager to start her day since she didn't sleep and she had a big headache, but of course she had her responsibilities. After her preparations done, she called Ice then pet him afterwards. "Alright, we are going out.", then with her loyal and adorable companion, they escaped their home. Ice was still excited even for a little jogging. Not necessary to say, he was a huge one now, almost huge like a mountable horse but still acting like a little puppy and that was pretty cute. As they continued along the Temple Gardens, she saw a familiar face waiting below the huge tree. It was Taiden, her Padawan. And being it a long time that she hasn't seen him even though they communicated in his journey, she would say she missed him of course. And she wasn't the only one that missed him of course, as Ice suddenly started to run in his direction with such speed that if he wasn't a friend one would think he was about to attack him.

Of course, Nima ran after him with a smiling face. A very interesting way to start the day... Anyway, she was probably late for the party since Ice already jumped on the Padawan, most probably causing him to lose his balance and fell under the huge mutated wolf, only to meet his licks of doom! And Nima arrived to the scene. "Ice... can you please let him breathe?" She said with a laugh. Ice listened with a bark and left the Padawan alone and returned back to Nima's side. Then Nima extended her hand towards Taiden to get him back up, probably the most action packed welcome ever for the Padawan. "It's really good to see you alive and well, Taiden." And a smile followed after this sentence.

[member="Taiden Keth"]

One unsuspecting reserved Echani vs a slobbering friend wolf, meant he was barrelled to the floor! His face was licked, so Taiden raised an eyebrow opening his eyes, not quite sure what to do with his hands. The scholar patted the wolf on the head and carefully petted behind the now much larger wolfs ears! “How have we been.” He said to a bark, as if speaking to an actual person, almost.

Helped up, the padawan began brushing down his top, because not a speck of dust may remain! Straightening himself up for his Master and her eager wolf defender, he put his hands together and bowed very deeply to Nima, eyes closed. Keeping his eyes closed, “Master the honor is always mine.” Taiden held out out his simple white box, “I have come of age,” at 24, older than most species but then Echani were not known for rushing things! Certainly Taiden! “In this time we offer thanks to those who have shaped us as an adult, taught us the most.” If she accepted he opened his eyes, if not he'd be there till she told him to open them.

Nimas Gift:
As she opened her box (hopefully), which upon closer inspection was long and thin and quite heavy! She would find a painting, of every single meeting they had had together, their trips outside the temple, her times teaching him, even their meetings to honor the fallen here at the temple. The decorative border for each was quite pretty, knowing her fondness but not often shown enjoyment of decoration. Echani were good with the subtle signs! Taiden had hand painted each carefully in oil colors. “Once you showed me how you and I both struggled to find that light or family around us. I found it here, with you Master. So often away, I wanted to demonstrate that in my absences.” Realising that to others, images such as this meant a great deal at times.

Paintings.jpg
Voss explorations | Image source
[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

Taiden was always the kind one of course, even though the years seemed to seperate them a lot, he didn't change a lot. And that was indeed a very good thing. After Ice and Taiden had their moment together, it was the Master and the Padawan's turn to have a reunion as well. Taiden was an Echani, they had their own traditions of course, and according to him, when they came of age, they would offer thanks to those who helped them. "You didn't need to, seeing you alive is quite a good gift." She said, with a smile. Of course, Nima didn't train him because she waited something in return from him, but she liked having presents, or loved the excitement they brought, so that was win-win. And it was such a big box! Her hand slowly went towards the box to open it, and she was excited.

Then the box of surprises opened, revealing a painting inside. She took it out from the box, and looked at the painting, or more like, she was pretty amazed of the colors, of the decorations, of the story behind this painting! It just pretty much satisfied her perfectionist side. "It's... perfect. Thank you, Taiden." She said, patting his shoulder. "You are very talented at this." Complimenting him was a must, since the painting was great. "Let's hope this little boy right here doesn't try to eat it or something, alright Ice?" She laughed. Ice barked happily, and not convincingly. He was a rebel at heart after all! "So, how was your journey, Taiden?" She asked, then added. "I hope it went well! We still have a lot of catching up to do."

[member="Taiden Keth"]

Happiness that she enjoyed the gift, but you only saw it in the very subtle relaxing back of his feet, which had been resting on ball of the foot. Taiden suddenly gave ice a look, “perhaps he would enjoy a portrait Master?” The Echani blinked twice, he was actually teasing her, but as he never did, she might not get it at first. Completely straight poker face on show from the often expressionless Echani Scholar.

After she had either realised or not... “I have neglected my training with you. I have done many missions with master Matsu and others off world, and arranged duties for myself that have kept me from attending my place here,” Taiden bowed deeply to her, not raising until she signalled he should.

In their numerous missions with Matsu, he often arranged to be there to assist the worlds they had visited, Taiden’s list of duties had grown considerably since they last met. Thankfully he had a fast ship or three! “Humbly I ask your forgiveness for my laxity in my training.” Still the formal tone with Nima, the joke at the start was probably the first time he’d ever put humor into their meetings, just because she was his Master, his teaching elder and his friend. That to him meant a lot!

“How have your travels been Master?” Taiden asked with equal respect in his tone.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

Taiden joking? Maybe this little adventure changed him a bit too after all! "I can say he has a pretty good taste in art!" Then immediately realized what she said, she facepalmed so hard. She hated puns, and she made one just now. "I hate myself right now." She said with a low voice, but she was having a good time in reality. It was really good to see Taiden, and his gift made everything a bit more emotional. Not necessary to say that Nima liked her emotions a lot. Then of course, Taiden returned to his own respectful and serious self. They needed to work on that as well. He really didn't need to do that every time! "Taiden, what did I say about bowing very frequently?" She said, teasing him too. "It'll hurt your spine! Don't do that." Teasing intensifies. "Besides, we are friends, right? We've passed teacher-student relationship years ago. So you don't need to be 'that' respectful." And here was the serious part. "It makes me feel old!" And the serious part was gone immediately after her sentence.

"But seriously, you don't need to apologize. I have been very busy with things too these days." She said, finally regaining her seriousness. "I am happy that you've helped other Masters. Missions are pretty important and a good time spent." Then she added. "As for me, I've been in light and dark places, somewhere in between sometimes, as always. Still kicking though!" She wasn't as depressive about her problems as before, Taiden could probably realize that. Her life was a bit better with all the things happened recently, and she was... happy? The word was still a bit foreign to her, but she had to get used to it. Anyway, she changed the subject as it was becoming a bit awkward for her. "So, I have an idea. How about we do some training right now, just to catch up a bit. I want to see if your skills are improved." Again with teasing.

[member="Taiden Keth"]

"Then if ice will sit still I will begin work tomorrow." Was he kidding?? Leaving her to guess. At her pun and reaction, smile came but if you blinked you missed it. “Master, for my people, bending and relaxing the spine is the key to staying young.” Lighthearted Echani wisdom passed, the act of bowing was part of the cultures way to stay supple, not only show respect. “I will try.” He was sure to add, having to restrain his bow to her, one which usually came following her instruction, he would try his best!

“Gratitude for understanding Master,” his voice still had that balanced, level tone, but his footing slightly shifted more forward facing, like she was engaging him more. The Echani's legs relaxing as she accepted his time away, a harsher master may have not. “Our journeys make for wonderful tales,” subtly leaving open that he would talk to her whenever she wished about their time apart, but unlike Kei never directly pressing her unless she wished.

Taiden keenly readied himself for their lesson! Pressing his hands together in front of him, but not bowing further than was polite dip of his head, showing her he was listening! Picking up both his weapons, to clip the silver sword to his back, and saber to his hip. "How shall we begin?" Ready and concentrating fully on Nima, gentle of footing but strong attention paid to her next command.

[member="Nima Tann"]​

Nima Tann

“Do you really believe Ice will sit? He is a hyperactive energy ball!” She laughed. Ice was indeed an adorable huge energy ball as his energy never seemed to be depleted by anything. But that’s what made him very special of course. And then she almost caught another bow by her Padawan but he saved it at the last time. “Doing it excessively would hurt you though, like everything! I’ll let you do once or twice. Deal?” She gave a slight nod and was happy that he agreed anyway. And then she sighed to what came next. Indeed, their journeys were important, and looking back, they would have journeys to look back in the first place, so every little thing they lived would not be a waste but a memory. But Nima was a fanatic of some memories staying as a memory so she talked in a calm yet a bit more serious tone than the other one.

“And some tales should not be told, but discovered.” Still not being rude and shutting him down, but Taiden would know by now that Nima didn’t like to talk about past that much as everything she lived in the past was such a blur still. So, she added. “I am sure you’ll discover them soon enough. Have some ideas in my mind.” Then she proceeded to the Jedi Master mode, as Taiden talked about training! “Hmm… I haven’t seen you fight since a long time ago. I want to see how you’ve improved first. So we can start with a little duel.” Then she added with a smile. “Then we will move on and do something more fun. I have been studying some powers myself, got a bit better in the years.”

[member="Taiden Keth"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom