Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sulon: Katarn Homestead

Lights danced across his face like dragon flies over marsh grass as he lay curled in the back of a small shuttle from orbit. He snored softly as the engine's hum resonated through the old craft. The scent of black soil and carbon still clung to his clothes from his long trek into places that they rather didn't want him. The "they" were all to happy to express the violence of their displeasure in as many shades of blaster that they had at hand as well. Things had not gone smoothly, but as things did, the trouble was passed now and he was once more looking for a little rest and perspective, two things he knew he could find on Sulon.

The ship rocked and shook as it landed one strut at a time on the hardest patch of clearing that it could. The shaking woke him with a start. His lightsaber was already in hand as he jumped up to find he was surrounded by empty walls and dirty deck plates.

"Thank goodness I'm about to be knee deep in house work." He said to himself as he clipped his lightsaber back to his belt. "I'm tryig to fight the air."

He grabbed his small pack and his datapad from the one shelf then stepped out of his room. A few credits in the pilot's hands and he was deposited on the grass outside of a grove of trees and watched in silence as the ship disappeared into the cloudy early morning sky.

He tossed his pack over his shoulder and adjusted his black flight jacket before he turned and walked toward the homestead. He wondered who would be around.

A Jawa sat silently on the beating plains of Sulon, his brown clad knees duh deeply into the ground, and a blazing fusion cutter in his dark brown hand. Cutting through the first layer of the shielded box in front of him, he let out a small squeak of joy, feeling it slice through; before the sharp ears under his hood alerted him to the stamp of of feet on grass. Jumping up, with a start. Kaleen quickly held the freshly used Fusioncutter tightly and looked around for the source of the footsteps.

Asriel was on Sulon. Only because he... just wanted to be ther. Adriel thought it would be cool to be on an aincent factory area. Asriel was amazed! This planet looked so cool... He started to walk around, it was awesome! Then Asriel stumbled upon a Jawa who looked like it was looking for something. "Or someone..." A voice said in Asriel's head, Asriel thought it must be the force. Asriel walked up to the Jawa who was about a foot or two shorter than him.
"Hi! Looking for something!" Asriel asked cheerfully, usually people didn't kill him right away if he did that...

[member="Kaleen Terdex"]
[member="Seamus Valik"]

With a harsh squeak, Kaleen spun around and instinctively backed away, tripping over the "clever" place where he'd dropped the metal box; Right behind him. Falling to the ground, he looked around for the fusion cutter, before spotting the odd furred creature above him. "No. Not looking for anything. Not having anything." The Jawa spluttered out,

[member="Seamus Valik"]
[member="Asriel Dreemurr"]

Asriel looked in confusion... he couldn't see a face. "woah... it's okay don't worry... don't be scared. I am the next captain of the royal guard. Able to help anyone! well once I turn twenty-five. but that's besides the point!" Asriel walked up and stuck his hand out for the Jawa. "here come up... and please don't hurt me with that thing." Asriel said, waiting for it's hand.

[member="Kaleen Terdex"]
[member="Seamus Valik"]

[member="Seamus Valik"]
[member="Asriel Dreemurr"]
Look suspiciously at the furred hand in front of him, Kaleen quickly switched his fusioncutter to his other hand, clasping it around the paw. He quickly pulled himself up. "Royal Guard good job." The Jawa squeaked softly, finally switching the blazing fusioncutter off.

"good you turned it off!" Asriel smiled, "I sense another presence... probably peaceful! So what're you doing out here?" Asriel asked, he was glad he put that blade away.

[member="Kaleen Terdex"]
[member="Seamus Valik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom