Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suljo Warde's Holocron

Titan

Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
Intent: To introduce an object from FFG's Force & Destiny Roleplaying game to Chaos, with additional lore added from my tabletop gaming group of which I am the GM.
Development Thread: If
nesscary
Manufacturer: Jedi Knight Suljo Warde, circa. 35 BBY
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Titan Kryze
Modularity: No
Production: Unique

Material: Holocron parts,
Strengths:
  • Capable of teaching Warde's Foresight;
Weaknesses:
  • It details nothing other than how to use Warde's Foresight;
  • Tends to drive its users to insanity/the Darkside if used too often;
Description: Made by the Jedi Knight Suljo Warde, his holocron is capable of teaching the user how to use Warde's unique-ish, Foresight Variant. Instead of seeing long distances into the future it focuses on the near future, it can foretell an opponent's next move or tell you what decision a negotiator will make. The strength and accuracy varies upon the User's willingness to tap into the dark side when nessacary.and their strength in the force. Near the end of the Clone Wars, Warde killed the separatist negotiator's on Cato Nemedoia, due to a vision he had using his version of Foresight , as well as one of the two other Jedi knights with him when said Jedi attempted to stop him. Soon after the Death Star was destroyed, a group of Rebel Operatives assisted a lone Force User in acquiring the Holocron, as well as three crystals that Warde had removed from it and placed throughout the galaxy in order to recruit said force user. In the end, the party traveled to Moraband where the last crystal was said to be. There they found Warde, who had fled Nemedoia in the shadow of his crimes, under the guise of a hermit. Warde said he would lead them to his tomb, in truth what he had seen as his tomb, and he attempted to let the small group kill him in the Sith Temple he had led them too. When they refused to kill him, and were incapacitated in the process, he left his saber in the sand along with the last crystal and disappeared into the deserts of Moraband. When the group reached Hoth, the Force user, helped by the groups mechanic, sealed the crystals in the Holocron forever. Unfortunately, the Imperials attacked while the group was still on Hoth and they dropped the Holocron while in the base. They returned for it, only to run into a Sith Inquisitor who would pursue them throughout the galaxy. As well as Vader, the group's grouchy, anti-social, all around Jerk, pilot(Who they only kept around out of necessity) revealed himself to be a Jedi Knight and charged Vader in order to delay him long enough for the other's to escape. (A touching end for the character) The aforementioned inquisitor managed to track the remaining member's of the group to Cloud City, around when it was taken over by the imperials and challenge the force user to a one on one duel. The padawan level force user managed to defeat the Inquisitor through constant use of Warde's Foresight, but unbeknownst to the padawan and the rest of the group, this started the padawan's trip to the dark side. This connection to the darkside would only be deepened when the group returned to the Sith temple on Yavin IV in order to destroy the imperial's new prototype Star Forge. The Star Forge turned out to house a rather large group of Sith Allocates, and the Padawan sacrificed himself to save the group. Here the Holocron's trail ends cold until Titan Kryze found it while on leave to Yavin IV. He soon managed to open it and learn its secrets and their strength in the force.

Primary Source: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Suljo_Warde

[member="Titan Kryze"]
Your submission is currently unreadable with the font color, font size, and font type. Please change the coloring to the default font color and the size to 12+ (preferably 14 or the default size).

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

This looks like this is a canon item based on the link you've supplied to me, which means it will have to follow the canon item rules. Wookieepedia doesn't have an article yet for the holocron, but it is explicitly mentioned in Suljo Warde's entry. I would use that page for the link right now.

Titan Kryze said:
Development Thread: If nesscary

Since this is a canon item, this will need a 10-20 post development thread.

Titan

[member="Gir Quee"], the Force and Destiny game, along with all of FFG's other SWRPG's, have been explicetly stated by the company and Lucasfilm to be considered non-canon Legends material. As Galaxy changing evemts can occur, (i.e. A player kills Vader pre-battle of Hoth, no Vader at Hoth, Cloud City, Etc. Etc.)

[member="Titan Kryze"], that is true for Wookieepedia.

When I say canon in this instance, I'm referring to the separation between what is original to Chaos (non-canon, or Star Wars Chaos canon) and what is officially licensed Star Wars Lore (stuff that is found on Wookieepedia, regardless of its "canon" or "legends" there).

[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Gir Quee"]
I will be placing this in the archives for now, please PM either myself or another Admin or RPJ when you've completed the development thread and this will be pulled back out to finish being reviewed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom