Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Sukai's Yukata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Anime-Noragami-Cosplay-Yato-God-of-Depravity-Ver-Black-Japanese-Kimono-Cosplay-Costume-Adult-Men-s.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: 6.4 kg Average
  • Resistances
- Blasters High
- Kinetic: Average
- Light-sabers: Extreme
-Other
  • EMP: Average
  • Sonic: High
  • Explosions: Average
  • Acid: Low
  • Plasma: Low
  • Electrical: Low
-Environmental
  • Temperature: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Very powerful and protective all around and hard to deal with by conventional means
Strengths:
  • The robes are all cover with very few weak point besides the face, feet and hands, making it tricky do deal with as there are not clear weak points.
  • The amalgamation of Synthmesh and Inth metal in underlays and other protective layers make the robes very resistant to deterioration meaning it can take several shot in the same place without suffering structural damage.
  • Smoke stone underlay enhances mental abilities of the user as well as receptive capabilities.
  • Several different parts of the robes integrated material have calming affect on the user making them more in control of their emotions and thus are able to concentrate more during battle.
Weaknesses:
  • The extra weight it has over traditional unarmored robes, its unusual design and slightly restrictive nature means the robes limit mobility and limb movement affecting sword play.
  • With the addition of Sklyar and other material enhancing the light side of a wearer it will be naught but impossible to hide ones signature from others.
  • The use of certain materials like Skylar and Stone Underlay requires a constant connection to the force to be of use, in the presence of void stone or Vong technology the robes protective abilities decrees significantly.
  • Though being an amalgamation of different materials and armor-weves the suits has next to no resistant against acid based attack which upon contact can cause the entire suits over all protection to degrade.
  • Being made primarily from fabrics the robes unable to protects its user from the blunt truma, meaning that the user is subjected to a blow may experience broken bones and internal bleeding.
  • Stone Underlay has a side effect making the user more sustainable to metal attacks and force mind tricks
Description
For most of her time among the Silver Jedi, Sukai had mainly used her old custom combat suit for mission and other deployment. Though decent at deflecting blaster bolts and light sabre hit by a small amount, Sukai soon found that such a suit was impractical against slugs and vibro swords, being mortally wounded during the invasion of Mirial at the means of a force infused Sith vibro sword.

As such upon becoming the official student of Wu Yeoh, Sukai expressed interest in obtaining a new combat outfit when and asked for a personal suggestion. Wu in turned recommended Skylar robes with other types of armor weave and materials woven into its body to prove very high protection against a wide range of dangers, both environmental and combat related.

As such, with products produced by Sasori Research a new Yukata style Jedi combat robe was produced for Sukai with extreme protection against almost all dangers, though at the minor expense of the wearing having to have a constant connection to the force.

Sky'ito Yumi said:
- Blasters/Plazma Extreme

Sky'ito Yumi said:
Unless I am missing something, none of your materials currently provide resistances to these two to the degree you've described in your submission.

Sky'ito Yumi said:

Updated, sorry I tend to class blaster and plasma as the same thing, since well blasters a highly compress super heated ionized gas shot through a rail system, [member="[COLOR=#FFA500]Nadja Keto"][/COLOR]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sky'ito Yumi said:
- Blasters Extreme
Sky'ito Yumi said:
- Kinetic: High

Sky'ito Yumi said:
Sky'ito Yumi said:
Sonic: High
Sky'ito Yumi said:
Electrical: High
Sky'ito Yumi said:
Radiation: High
Sky'ito Yumi said:
Temperature: Very High
  • This armor contains two Extreme resistances. It contains one Very High resistance. It contains four High resistances.
  • Furthermore it contains three instances of Average ratings for EMP, Plasma, and explosives.
Sky'ito Yumi said:
The extra weight it has over traditional unarmored robes and its unusual design mean said outfit is not the best for acrobatic uses.
  • This is not a balanced weakness as it only affects the wearer's ability to perform feats of acrobatics.
Sky'ito Yumi said:
The use of certain materials like Skylar and Stone Underlay requires a connection to the force to be of use, in the presence of void stone or Vong technology said protection decreases considerably.
  • This is a unique piece of armor manufactured in part by, and intended for a Force user. This renders this weakness, in part, entirely invalid. This weakness should be corrected to take into account void stone, ysalamir, and planets that possess similar traits.
That being said, these weaknesses in no way balance this armor, even in a corrected state. Please consider the following:
  • Remove or drastically lower aspects of the protections in this armor.
  • Provide balanced, applicable weaknesses.
  • Include all of the weaknesses and state all of the strengths that the materials you have listed in this submission possess.

I would appreciate some help with making this suit more balanced as I am a but stumped on how to lower its protection but still keep it combat effective in what I want it to be, mainly due to the fact this type of robe is a copy template from several other robes, and thus the armor ratings, [member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

You are either going to need to add a substantial number of dramatic weaknesses or drastically reduce the ratings, or sacrifice some entirely. What you have is so far outside of the realm of possible that I won't even entertain the thought of approving it as is. This is a robe and it is reading like a suit of Mandalorian Power Armor.

I've looked a bit more into my material section of the robes and pulled blaster down to high, lower kinetic to average since the robes would in no way protect the user from that sort of stuff in term of blunt force trauma, I've put acid as a weakness, lowered electrical to average. If you want I can get rid of some materials to make it even less protective, or would that be taking things to far?
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"]

Sky'ito Yumi said:
Weight: 6.4 kg
Listing the weight is fine, but you'll also need to use one of the ratings from the chart.

Now, onto the main concerns:
  • The materials listed are all generally rated under the old template as quality 5, this means, on the scale we used from 0-10, this was exactly in the center, meaning it translates to average. None of the materials listed provide the ratings you are aiming for in this submission.
  • You have half a dozen different underlay styles and weaves going on. Please select what is most important. What this currently reads like is somebody wearing 9 different shirts all at once.
  • Furthermore, the Stone Underlay and Sasori Inth both provide additional benefits that need to be included in the strengths portion of this sub.
  • The weaknesses from those submissions should also be noted, including the vulnerability to mental attacks and dark sided energy, as well as the reduction in mobility.

Jamie Pyne said:
tone Underlay and Sasori Inth both provide additional benefits
I think I have added those in but tell me other wise, I appreciate you actually telling me this.

I have lowered a lot of the secondary protection due to missing the shielding unit which I missed, though can I ask if it is possible to make the sabre and blaster protection both extreme? Also updated weaknesses, but when looking through the materials wasn't able to find the dark side weakness thing you talked about.

On a side note, since the format has been change, and old stuff no longer being effective, will they be allowed to be edited or updated.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Sky'ito Yumi"] Older submissions are permitted, however if you wish to modify them you'll need to submit a separate submission modification request in the appropriate thread.

Sky'ito Yumi said:
Weight: 6.4 kg
  • This needs a rating. You can keep the metric number, but you'll need a rating as well.
Everything else is now okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom