Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sudoka Industries

EmKay

fqtrwa.png

Name
Sudoka Industries

HQ
Hypori (Shipyards, specifically)

Operations
Pioneering Technological Advances in Weapons and Personal Apparatus

Rationale
After Rhoujen decided to become increasingly independent from different sources of external funding and equipment, he looked over all of the different technological ideas and tinkering he had developed and theorised, but realised that he never had the appropriate resources to pull that kind of an operation off aboard a Star Destroyer. With that in mind, as well as the idea that his inventions could turn a profit and make his life easier, he decided that it was time to start a company. He reached out to Haor-Chall Engineering and the Confederacy of Independent Systems for support, and after gathering a team of engineers and testers, he had successfully kickstarted Sudoka Industries, a company to produce advanced technological devices for the general populace (and even better things for those with contracts), from nothing into what would hopefully turn into something prosperous.

Tier

Description
In a nutshell, Sudoka is about the people of the galaxy and improving lifestyle. That's what the marketing campaigns would say, anyway. Their primary operations involve trying to take leaps in the technological department of anything and everything, and are only limited by resources and imagination. If it has room to be improved, Sudoka Industries may get their hands on it one day. From starship parts, to personal weapons, the dream of Sudoka is to one day become a mass marketer of components and usable goods to help their customers and contracted affiliates. Granted, Sudoka is a very small company -- no more than Rhoujen and a small team -- but every major corporation started with ambition.

In a more revealing light, Sudoka is the personal playground for Atretes' ideas. Whenever he wants to tinker, he has a resource base and team to help him realise that goal, where he can either scrap it or produce more quantity of the product to sell, turn a profit, and improve upon the design. S.I. is run on Research and Development, and as long as the credits, materials, and researchers keep coming so too will the possibilities for what can be done in the galaxy.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Alright, looking good so far. Give me just a tad more on the description, solid paragraph should be enough and then tag me.

Also, perhaps resize the image, it's a tad... large. [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

EmKay

Resized the image, and redid the description. I was sleepy when I wrote it initially, so that's why I decided to just rewrite it.
[member="Jared Ovmar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom