Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Subach-Innes Blowout Auction Part 4: Facilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mere day before the sudden announcement of an massive Subach Innes auction, every employee found themselves without a job and six months of severance pay. The message they received was the same one that many throughout the galaxy were now seeing.

Subach-Innes is closing. Please join us for the Blowout Auction.

Taking place over the Holonet, there was only a ten credit buy-in. The host was a nondescript man, not noteworthy in any sense.

For auction today are the production facilities of the Subach Innes Corporation. The following planets have facilities on them that have been used to produce the myriad of Subach products over the years. The factories, with all their production capacities left intact, are being sold.

• Aurum
  • Belkadan
  • Cadomai Prime
  • Dubrillion
  • Echidna
  • Morgania
  • Morje
  • Oberon

Rights for the facilities will begin at one billion credits apiece. Echidna's winning bid will have an amount subtracted from it equal to the damages inflicted upon it in a recent attack.

Note:
Only bids from Tier V, Tier VI, or Major Factions will be considered.

Note 2:
The auction will close in a little more than seventy-two (72) hours, at 8 PM EST on the 26th.

Relevant Post

The Lord Protector promised a reckoning; so she got one.

Good.

Smoke would rise from her lips as she considered starting bids on the following locations. She would start by looking over data from her earlier bounty and what she knew of Subach Innes. One of those had and will suffer from her posted bounty. Best not to get on that one. The following three looked promising.

• Aurum
  • Morje
  • Oberon

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Echidna - starting bid
Aurum - 1.1 billion
Morje - 1.1 billion
Oberon - 1.1 billion

*I'd do more of a post but I'm still at work. I'll try and RP my posts when I'm off work, I promise

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Oh so who was now trying to outbid her? A curious curio until she saw the name fly across the screen. Her lips found the end of her cigarra and she drew a deep drag.

Hmm...

Upon her datapad, she would scan over more information she'd gleaned from the bounties. No, she would want those facilities. It would break her into Moross Territory, and ATC had already begun talks there.

So the bid would rise anew.

• Aurum 1.2 billion
  • Morje 1.2 billion
  • Oberon 1.2 billion

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
The facilities Popo bid on would cut time and money out of having to build them himself on those planets. Sure, it was expensive to bid on them, but to grab a fully functioning factory that he only had to swap production on? That was cheap!

Aurum - 1.3 billion
Morje - 1.3 billion
Oberon - 1.3 billion

[member="Ayden Cater"]

More alerts would come in on Danger's datapad. Hmm... she could continue bidding and waste money until the auction was over.

Or she could wait.

She wasn't about to lose these properties, but she would bid her time. She had all the time in the galaxy. So she might as well be productive.

Her thumb would slide across her datapad screen and she'd start sending messages to Alisha'ven. At her last visit to Corellia, she had purchased a large property to start the construction of a new spaceport, a chain of warehouses, and to build a new headquarters within Omega Protectorate territory.

They had just broke ground, and so far so good. Contracts with Archangel got her HRD droids that would be able to take the role of managers, while Hegemonic Automaton labor and construction droids would pick up the actual construction.

As Corellia was also a high traffic area, the placement of one of the Trade Stations designed by CEC would benefit ATC greatly. Nothing like instilling Corellian pride to the Corellian Sector with the use of their own technology.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo nodded as the bids rose higher and fiddled with his own datapad for a moment. Purchasing those locations would require less construction on Tenloss' part and, therefore, save time even if it cost about the same. A few touches on the screen and his new bid was place up for the three locations.

Aurum - 1.8 billion
Morje - 1.8 billion
Oberon - 1.8 billion

[member="Ayden Cater"]

• Aurum - [member="Saffron"]; 1.4 billion credits
  • Belkadan - [member="Captain Larraq"]; 1.25 billion credits
  • Cadomai Prime - [member="Rave Merrill"]; 1.55 billion credits
  • Dubrillion - [member="Captain Larraq"]; 1.25 billion credits
  • Echidna - NPC Bid, Illegally Seized by [member="Danger Arceneau"]
  • Morgania - NPC Bid
  • Morje - [member="Saffron"] ; 1.4 billion credits
  • Oberon - [member="Saffron"] ; 1.4 billion credits
Subach Innes thanks all those who participated in the auction and invites those awarded to tour their new facilities while our technicians make one last past to ensure all technical data has been purged from the computers. Once that is complete, the facilities will be transferred to their new owners.

Ayden Cater said:
  • Aurum - [member="Saffron"]; 1.4 billion credits
  • Belkadan - [member="Captain Larraq"]; 1.25 billion credits
  • Cadomai Prime - [member="Rave Merrill"]; 1.55 billion credits
  • Dubrillion - [member="Captain Larraq"]; 1.25 billion credits
  • Echidna - NPC Bid, Illegally Seized by [member="Danger Arceneau"]
  • Morgania - NPC Bid
  • Morje - @Saffron; 1.4 billion credits
  • Oberon - @Saffron; 1.4 billion credits
Subach Innes thanks all those who participated in the auction and invites those awarded to tour their new facilities while our technicians make one last past to ensure all technical data has been purged from the computers. Once that is complete, the facilities will be transferred to their new owners.</p>

*starts rummaging for two houses and a hotel*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom