Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sub-atmospheric Infantry Dropship

Status
Not open for further replies.
omega_class_seeker_052_by_bflynn22-d5ac4xm.jpg

http://bflynn22.deviantart.com/art/Omega-Class-Seeker-052-319693306

Intent: A infantry dropship for the Hutt Cartel and for other sources

Development Thread: If necessary

Manufacturer: Quill Industries

Model: Sub-atmospheric Infantry Dropship Version I, S.I.D

Affiliation: Hutt Cartel, Open Market

Modularity: No

Production: Mass-produced

Material: Durasteel, Quadanium Steel

Role: Troop Transport

Height: 6 Meters

Length: 15 Meters

Width: 10 Meters

Weight: 56 Tons

Minimum Crew:
. 1x Pilot
. 1x Gunner

Optimal Crew:
. 2x Pilot's
. 1x Gunner

Propulsion: Repulsarlift

Top Speed: 165 Km/h

Armaments:
. 1x Laser Cannons

Squadron Count: 6

Passenger Capacity:
. 40x Passengers

Cargo Capacity: 120 Kilograms

Misc. Equipment: N/A

Description: The S.I.D is a fully military authorized infantry dropship. It was outfitted with a extra durable hull for atmosphere entries so that the ship will not burn up of any sort through the atmosphere ans so that it will keep the occupants on the inside safe from the outside danger from the streaking flames. Despite it being a fully authorized military craft, it has little to no weaponry except for a three foot wide and 7 foot long laser cannon which can unfold from the underside of the front of the aircraft under the pilot's area. Wheels can un-fold from the underside of the ship and extend downwards to be used to hold the ship off of the ground before it flies off. Once it begins to fly off, the wheels will fold into a set of open durasteel platting that will close after the ship takes flight and the wheels are fully within the interior of the ship. The wings upon the aircraft have extremely powerful repulsarlift engines which rocket the ship upwards into the air and the aircraft have twin engines in the rear as to rocket the craft forwards. With both of these combined, it allows the ship to fly through the air at tremendous speeds, although due to it being a troop carrier, the designs had to be toned down along with the weight of the craft. From the rear of the ship, a ramp will extend outwards to allow soldiers to both board the ship and leave the ship to enter combat. Despite having reasonably good armor plating, the ship is susceptible to artillery fire, Anti-Aircraft Guns, etc. In short, anything that will normally prove a problem for dropships.

Primary Source: N/A

[member="Eric Quill"]
Hi there.
This has been moved to Starships, as it fits best in this section of the Factory. If you could adjust it to use the appropriate template we can continue.

@Mention me when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom