Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck In A Spaceport

Wrale walked around the spaceport on Alderaan. He was looking for a ride off of the planet, and unfortunately, no one he talked to was able, or willing, to take him to Tython. Now he just walked around, not bothering to approach anyone else. "It's pointless...Maybe I should give up and go back home." He sighed, knowing that he wouldn't give up. He looked around for a bench, "Maybe someone will be willing to take me in a few hours." He sat down on a bench, and put his head in his hands, hoping that maybe in a few hours, there would be more pilots who would take him.

Daxton hated these back water worlds, not only were they boring, they had no strip clubs. Three days he had been in this gorram forsaken fistuk world and not one stripper club in sight. Few people bothered to get in his way, if it was because he was wearing the uniform of Sith Ambassador or because of the aura of menace about him, that was up for debate.

Entering the flight lounge he went to the bar and ordered a Vesuvian Hot Spot. Downing it one gulp, he ordered another one as his eyes scanned his surroundings.

Wrale lifted his head out of his hands, and stood up, looking around for someone else who might take him. He wasn't going to give up, he'd find a way to learn about his potential. He noticed a strange figure sitting at the bar. [color=DAA520]"Hmm....don't think he's a pilot."[/COLOR] He muttered under his breath. He walked over to the bar, and sat a few seats away from Daxton. He looked up and down the bar, just to look.

Glancing at the other man's face, he saw the look of sadness. "You look like you could use a drink, friend." Turning to the server droid, he said, "Pour him whatever he likes and keep them coming. I'm paying for it."

Sipping from his drink and grimacing, "Been one of those days, eh?"

Wrale takes a drink from the droid, and nods his thanks to the man. He takes a sip, and shrugs. [color=DAA520]"Apparently, there aren't any ships going from here to Tython for a thousand years. The names Wrale."[/color] He stands up, and moves over to a seat closer to the man, leaving one in between. He sensed, almost evil, around him, and shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Best of luck finding a ride heading that way. Haven't you heard Jedi are on the warpath now a days. It's not safe to head so close to their worlds." Pausing to down his drink and waited for the waiter to pour him another. "They call me Daxton," offering him a hand to shake, the touch is cold even though it was very expensive leather, "If you don't mind me asking, why do you want to go there anyway?"

Wrale hesitantly shakes Daxton's hand, and inwardly shivers a bit at the touch. [color=DAA520]"Well, apparently I'm, 'force sensitive.' I figured I should go find out what exactly I can do. I'm not one to pass an opportunity to learn my full potential."[/color] He half grins, and looks around again, hoping that someone will magically appear to take him to Tython.

"Well if you're that bent to get there. I might be able to help you. Mind you, the accomodations won't be first class nor would the company entertaining, but thehe will get you to where you want to go. Interested?" He could see from the from man's eyes he was, so he reached into his pocket and took out a well worn silver coin. On on side was a relief of a two headed creature on the back something that might be a giant squid.

Handing it to Wrale, he said, "Oh and if I were you I would keep meeting me to yourself. I'm sure they will fill your head with all sorts of horror stories about me when your training begins. All I ask is you weigh the stories against the truth of what I did today and if you do decide to complete your training, seek me out. I will open your eyes to all the possibilities of the Force."

"Go to Hangar 52, you will find a Corellian Trader named Marcus O'Toole. His ship is about to depart. Tell him Gorram Tuk Val Sendi. Repeat it. Good. That means by this coin the debt is paid. Then tell him where you want to go and he will take you. All I ask is that one day when someone approaches you with a similar coin and says the words to you, you will pay this debt forward. It won't be anything illegal, although it might require some of your skills to accomplish. Do we have a deal?"

Wrale arches an eyebrow as Daxton speaks. Slowly, he lowers it, starting to realize that Daxton is probably a Sith. When Daxton finishes speaking, Wrale thinks for a few minutes, weighing his options. He nods slightly, and shakes one of Daxton's hands, taking the coin in the other. "Deal. And, thanks." He stands up, and heads off towards Hangar 52, twirling the coin in his fingers. He repeats 'Gorram Tuk Val Sendi' under his breath as he walks.

Watching the young man depart, Daxton couldn't help but smile as he wove another thread into the tapestry of his schemes. What role would this one play? Who other than the fates could tell but one thing he was certain, the fracture lines around this one was strong. He could not wait to see what would emerge when they broke. Finishing his drink, he settled his bill and headed to his private shuttle....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom