Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Strong in the Real Way

The Eternal Queen
For the first time in years, Feena blushed. He was right. He was always right. She'd tried, really tried, but something had to give. She could not be the perfect mother and the perfect Queen. It was impossible. But her people had only her and the girls had their Father too. The choice had been a logical one, although it did feel her with guilt frequently. Especially now, here at the end of things.

She lay down obediently.

"Felicity knows. I've been sure to keep her updated. She's old enough now that I don't have to shelter her. Celeste might know, but I haven't told her. I've been... trying not to make her worry."

And failing. Badly. Celeste was the child she felt the worst about. Felicity had lived with her on Naboo a few years. She'd had her attention during that time. Even though Feena had been a bit overbearing, at least it had been some attention. But Celeste... Even as an infant, Feena hadn't been able to spend much time with her...

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
He lay down next to her, embracing her gently, enjoying her warmth. "Wise as ever, my dear," he said, reaching up to tweak her nose. Just like he used to. He couldn't help but laugh. Here they were, approaching the end of things, and it felt...normal. He had brought her time once, but he couldn't again. The galaxy only let you cheat once.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
Feenarah laughed with him, moving in close to lay her head on his chest. His heart beat calmed her. He was alive. She was alive. For the moment, that was all. It was perfect, beautiful. There was no death in this room. Only life, love and eternal happiness.

"Are you going to miss me?" she asked abruptly, fingers clutching the fabric of his shirt. She knew the answer and she would not fight with him on it. Missing someone after they've passed on was natural. She missed a lot of people.

[member="Keter"]

Keter

The Renegade
Keter pulled his wife closer and kissed her, savouring the lips he had been dneied for so long. "Of course," he replied, reaching up to stroke her hair.

[member="Feena Mason"]

The Eternal Queen
She kissed him back and she felt young once more. She felt like she had the first time he kissed her. She'd been so stupid back then, so blind. She didn't understand what she felt. Now she knew.

"Can I ask you to do something for me?" she looked up, trying to meet his eyes, "When I'm gone, I want you to do your best to be happy. At least for the girls sake. Please."

[member="Keter"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom