Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Street Rat in a Palace [Tegaea Alcori]

Kaeshana, a sprawling planet of beauty... But that wasn't really attractive to the woman who piloted the ship down into the planet's atmosphere following the acceptance of her access codes. Below the C.E.O of Firemane Industries would be waiting, although Kyra did not look as if she were about to attend a business meeting. I'm still so new to all of this. - Usually she would be stealing or acquiring the metal she used, but this was something all together different.

When the vessel landed she waited for just a moment, breathing in. Her attire was not suitable. She wore her typical cargo pants with a vest top, yet all of it was dotted with oil and grease. Kyra was always working on one project or another, it only made sense that she was a little bit dirty. She washed her face with a basin of water, cleaned off her hands and then descended the ramp. Truth be told she did not care what she looked like; either they took her as she was or not at all.

@[member='Tegaea Alcori'] @[member='Tamara']

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
Kyra guided the Tarnished Bucket through space, moving it through towards Kaeshana where a meeting had been planned with the C.E.O of Firemane, a company far greater than her own. Sending the access codes to the planet below she waited, enjoying the quiet and lack of company. It wouldn't last long, though, she knew.
[31/05/2014 8:51:44 AM] Tamara: The wonderfully named ship was met on the landing pad by a pair of Eldorai in ornate armour and a dark skinned human woman with white hair. As Kyra emerged she nodded in a friendly way. "Welcome to Kaeshana, Ms Sol. My name is Tempest. Please come with me, and I'll take you to see Lady Alcori."
[31/05/2014 8:53:41 AM] Snowflake: Kyra descended from the ship and was immediately met with a group. Her hands tensed into fists at her side and she did her best to hide the distance she purposely set between herself and them. "Thank you" she murmured, with her deep rooted Concordian accent, stepping in line behind them to follow inside.
[31/05/2014 8:55:38 AM] Tamara: Inside the light and airy Firemane Industries building Kyra was led to a meeting room overlooking the distant capital city of Santaissa. The glimmering white city shone like a pearl in the sunlight. Waiting for Kyra was a tall and shapely red haired woman. She smiled and extended a hand. "Ms Sol? Pleased to meet you, I'm Tegaea Alcori. Please take a seat."
[31/05/2014 8:58:27 AM] Snowflake: She followed after them, eyes soaking in the building and its furnishings. It wasn't her usual style, if one could call owning items which looked as if they were ready to fall apart a style, but it wasn't the worst she had seen either. In fact, when she entered the room which overlooked the city her eyes roamed to the window and she stared out, oblivious to the red haired woman until she was spoken to. Settling her gaze to Tegaea she did not return the gesture of the hand, almost as if she hadn't even seen it. "Kyra" she said, hating formalities. Then she simply sat on the arm of one of the chairs, watching Tegs.
[31/05/2014 9:00:07 AM] Tamara: Tegaea withdrew the hand, turning it into a vague wave out the window. "Well, it's nice to meet you. Now, you requested this meeting but were not forthcoming on the details. What can I or Firemane do for you?"
[31/05/2014 9:02:54 AM] Snowflake: She slipped her gaze over the entirity of Tegaea's body, a thoughtful look within her eye. "I didn't expect you to be a woman" she remarked, with a soft shrug of her shoulders; her gaze slipped out of the window again for a moment. "A big company like your ought to produce a lot of waste material." It was an observation more so than a question.
[31/05/2014 9:06:25 AM] Tamara: Tegaea raised an eyebrow. "You didn't, hmm? Well, this is Kaeshana, where women rule, so it's only natural. Having said that, I was surprised to see you operating your ship alone. Still, yes, we do produce waste material. We produce weapons and technology, and there is always byproducts...especially since the Eldorai are very sensitive about pollutants."
[31/05/2014 9:06:46 AM] Tamara: She gazed at Kyra too, an appraising look at her, a slight smile.
[31/05/2014 9:08:35 AM] Snowflake: She crossed her arms, allowing her gaze to shift back to Tegaea. The city had become dull to her already - perhaps that was why junk held so much allure, there was always something new to spot. "I'd like to purchase any waste metals and polymers. Perhaps even make it a regular thing depending on pricing, quantity and quality..."
[31/05/2014 9:11:57 AM] Tamara: Tegaea nodded. "And what do you do with them, Ms Sol?"
[31/05/2014 9:12:35 AM] Snowflake: "Does it matter what I intend to do with them?" she inquired, raising a brow - she wasn't trying to be rude, she was merely curious
[31/05/2014 9:31:13 AM] Tamara: "No, of course not. I was just curious. Well I believe we have several tonnes of scrap metal, polycarbons and other wastes we could contract you to remove if you wanted to sort out a deal...."
[31/05/2014 9:33:42 AM] Snowflake: She tilted her head to one side; this one was a little too calm. With a small frown she crossed her arms. "I would appreciate that, Tegaea." For a moment she was silent, thoughtful... "What would your price be?" She didn't care for bartering.
[31/05/2014 9:38:00 AM] Tamara: Tegaea considered, rising to her feet to pace back and forth thoughtfully. "We will pay you 10,000 credits to remove what we have already, plus a monthly retainer of 1,000 to come back here, and add to that the costs of extracting then. Your thoughts?"
[31/05/2014 9:40:48 AM] Snowflake: "That is agreeable." She said, joining the woman when she stood. Keeping her distance Kyra simply watched Tegaea. "I will need to collect a small crew before the initial load can be removed." After all, Kyra did not usually remain with anyone - she'd have to pull some strings with Rahvin Industries to carry it out. It was still odd to have the ropes of RI.
[31/05/2014 9:41:42 AM] Tamara: "I can provide droids and crew here if you wish," Tegaea offered.
[31/05/2014 9:43:27 AM] Snowflake: "I would not want to put you out" she confessed, with a shrug of her shoulders. "If I leave this evening I will return soon enough."
[31/05/2014 9:48:57 AM | Edited 9:49:03 AM] Tamara: "It is entirely up to you, Ms Sol," Tegaea said, moving around the table slightly. "Is there anything you would like do whilst you are here on Kaeshana?"
[31/05/2014 9:50:47 AM] Snowflake: "I'm not one for sight seeing" she said, watching the woman's movements carefully. "However, I am feeling a little worn from the travel; I may retire to my ship for the evening." she didn't ask, nor did she hope for a room off the ship itself. But it remained to be seen if Tegaea would permit a business guest to disappear so quickly.
[31/05/2014 9:56:21 AM] Tamara: Tegaea nodded. "Of course, do not let me detain you. I could have a room made up for you here if you'd prefer, and if you'd like to join me for dinner you are welcome. Otherwise, we will see you tomorrow when the crew is assembled."
[31/05/2014 9:58:17 AM] Snowflake: She looked thoughtful for a moment, genuinely surprised by the offer of dinner. No one had ever invited her to join them in a meal before, and it made her inner child flare up even if only for a second. Her immediate thought had been to deny both, but she had been too caught off guard that instead she accepted, with a small nod of her head. "Okay, Tegaea" she muttered.
[31/05/2014 9:59:24 AM] Tamara: Tegaea too looked surprised that the taciturn salvager had accepted, but smiled. "Then I'll send Tempest to your ship to get you at 19:00, if that's alright with you?"
[31/05/2014 10:01:15 AM] Snowflake: For a second Kyra was bewildered, before truly realising what she had accepted. "Very well, until then." She turned softly and waited to be let out of the doors she had entered through. She supposed she would have to clean up and find some clean clothes. That would prove a difficult task, she knew.
[31/05/2014 10:08:48 AM] Tamara: Tempest was waiting for her outside and led her back to her ship. "If you like, I can find you some new clothes, not that Lady Alcori is too picky about formaility!"
[31/05/2014 10:10:19 AM] Snowflake: "I don't need new clothes... Do I?" she asked, frowning to herself. This was all so new to her, after all. She walked alongside Tempest as they wandered through toward her ship
[31/05/2014 10:13:47 AM] Tamara: "Not if you don't want to, no," Tempest said soothingly. "But if you do want to, you can have some."
[31/05/2014 9:16:41 PM] Snowflake: She considered for a moment, this whole ordeal was a shock to her system. Glancing down at her oil streaked attire she decided she should at least make an effort, something she /never/ did. After all, this would solidify a business deal which would certainly work in her favour. "Very well, although I do not know what to suggest."
[31/05/2014 9:18:24 PM] Tamara: Tempest produced a small bag and handed it to her. "Try these, they should fit." Tempest and Tegaea were very good at judging sizes and weights of other people...part of their job perhaps...and the clothes being offered were casual and normal, nothing which would disturb the other woman.
[31/05/2014 9:20:18 PM] Snowflake: She inclined her head very subtly, her gaze remaining on Tempest. "It is appreciated" she merely said, straightening herself up as she took the bag. "I will get ready now, thank you."
[31/05/2014 9:21:42 PM] Tamara: At 19:00 Tempest approached the ship, having changed into something a bit nicer and less military in cut. She waited until Kyra emerged and began to lead her back.
[31/05/2014 9:23:33 PM] Snowflake: Kyra had washed and changed into the fresh attire she had been given - which fitted nicely. Her hair had been thrown up without any real care, but it kept it from her eyes so that was a bonus. Exiting the vessel she met Tempest in the hangar.
[31/05/2014 9:26:02 PM] Tamara: "They look good on you," Tempest commented politely, eyeing her appraisingly.
[31/05/2014 9:28:01 PM] Snowflake: She looked down at herself, feeling out of place without the dirt and oil. "Thank you, I suppose" she said, with a shrug. She wasn't taken
[31/05/2014 9:31:12 PM] Tamara: Tempest led Kyra into the attached villa and into a luxorious dining room where a table was set for three. Tegaea was waiting, wearing a magnificent red dress which matched her flaming hair as it hung about her shoulders. "Please come in, Ms Sol. Thank you for this opportunity to welcome you to Kaeshana properly!"
[31/05/2014 9:46:09 PM] Snowflake: She followed Tempest, feeling largely out of place amongst such grand surroundings. "Kyra," she said again, hating the formality of being addressed in such a way. "Thank you for having me." She took a seat, and glanced to Tegaea.
[31/05/2014 9:47:32 PM] Tamara: Tegaea smiled and took a seat also, whilst Tempest took the third chair. Eldorai servants came in, one of them offering wine or water to Kyra.
[31/05/2014 9:48:24 PM] Snowflake: "Water will do" she muttered, frowning to the way she was being served. Her instinct had been to try and take the jug of water from the woman, but she knew that the other women would not approve.
[31/05/2014 9:54:12 PM] Tamara: Tegaea had taken wine, but Tempest had also stayed with water. Soon they were being served food which was both fancy, yet not too strange or overwhelming. Either the two women enjoyed simple food or they had done it so their guest wouldn't be more overwhelmed. "So, what do you think of Kaeshana so far, Kyra?" Tegaea asked.
[31/05/2014 9:57:02 PM] Snowflake: She leant back ever so slightly in the chair, watching as the food was brought in. She appreciated the sights and smells, they were homely dishes in her eyes - she had seen them about the Galaxy, even tasted a few. "It is an interesting land" she said, unsure of how to address Tegaea. "Although I'm not used to a matriarchy"
[31/05/2014 10:03:32 PM] Tamara: "It is unusual, and perhaps they go a little too far at times, but I find it is one of the few places where my gender will not hinder my advancement. Of course, the other side of that is that it does affect the advancement of males. Change is coming though."
[31/05/2014 10:12:59 PM] Snowflake: "Hm..." she pondered this for a moment - she was indifferent; even if someone tried to suppress her she'd have found a way around it anyway. The crew she had been sold to had tried that at first, it hadn't worked. "Well if you enjoy the location then I suppose that's all that matters."

[member="Kyra Sol"]
"I suppose it is, yes," Tegaea said with a smile. "So, do you spend most of your time on your ship, or do you have a place to call home on a planet somewhere?" she said.

Frowning for just a moment the woman tipped her head to one side. "Well, I recently acquired a place but... I doubt I'll be using it much." Her shoulders lifted into a shrug. A bunker hidden underground like a sanctuary didn't hold much appeal to her at the moment. But then again, neither did landing a huge company out of nowhere. In time perhaps she would settle into the role. "How did you wind up here?"

[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Kyra Sol"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Well, you may not know, but I was once Lady Protector of OP, and before that Exarch and CEO too. It seems a lot of people forget," she said with a trace of bitterness.
"Still, after I left that role I came here with the blessing of then Queen Silaqui. Her sister is a long time friend of mine, and is now Queen. So we're helping the Eldorai get up to galactic standards of technology. You might have seen last week that they launched their second capital ship, the Valora's Blade, so progress is being made. I'm happy here, it allows me time to pursue the things I enjoy...."
She looked significantly at Kyra.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Kyra Sol"]

It was at this moment, after some grovelling on the part of her writer, who seems to change their mind a lot about things, that Siobhan showed up. Because both she and her writer have a flair for dramatics, her entry into this thread was, well, dramatic!

At first there was but a blip out there in the sky, just a small spec that would be barely noticeable for anyone upon the ground as it shot through the air with great speed, though the sky was clear and there was little air traffic, as they were outside the gleaming capital city of Santaissa. Then the shape gradually solidified as a human clad in beskar'gam dropped down from high above and descended upon the ground with rapid speed. Due to her mastery of telekinesis Siobhan possessed the ability of force flight. It was very energy-intensive, her first attempts at using it had caused an accident here and there, but by now she was capable of sustained flight. Was this the most practical methodology of transportation? Probably not, but then she was an unrepentant show-off.

Presumably the woman clad in what amounted to a tank would be visible from the dining room where Tegaea, Kyra and Tempest were...enjoying the dinner and what else. Her long brown hair, allowed to fall down freely over her shoulders was dramatically whipped by the breeze of the wind. Seeing someone clad in beskar armour drop down from the sky right into the garden was a completely ordinary sight after all. As the ground came racing before her eyes she slowed her descent, telekinesis controlling the fall as her heavy boots met solid ground beneath them, the woman landing relatively gracefully. Probably with more grace than she usually possessed in her social interactions.

Looking across the beautiful garden she made her way to the door and opened it with her key - or whatever people used in this Galaxy, this writer is not sure - and stepped inside. As she passed through she sensed three presences. Tegaea and Tempest were obviously very familiar to her.

"Hi, love. Mission was finished earlier than expected. I think the Horde is scared of me. Or just...really wussy," she said cheerfully as she entered, before her eyes fell upon Kyra Sol. "Oh, I didn't know you were having a guest, love." Presumably if this had been any other couple the reaction to seeing your wife elegantly done up and wearing a magnificient dress, entertaining another woman in what was obviously not just an ordinary business meeting would have led to a...rather negative reaction. However, things were a bit, how shall we put it, liberal here.

"Sorry, I was expected back a bit later. Siobhan Kerrigan. I'm Tegaea's wife," she addressed the stranger, walking over to her and extending her flesh hand after having taken her armoured glove off. Siobhan walked with a slight - and much to her annoyance probably permanent limp -, leaning on the one leg that was bionic. Nonetheless she stood tall and proud. Her features, framed by her dark brown hair, were viciously scarred, but still beautiful. A lightsabre dangled at her side, likewise a boltgun was slung over her shoulder. It was probably good that she had taken care to wash all the blood off her armour first before coming home!

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Kyra Sol"]

To most people indeed, having an intimate dinner with a stranger would be unusual, and the arrival of one's spouse might well be the scene for an awkward confrontation. However, that was not the case here. Tegaea and Siobhan were rather...open...with their marriage, and this was not a cause for concern.
Tegaea rose and gave her a kiss. "Welcome back, it's always nice to see you home," she said, just a tiny reproach in her voice.
"Please take a seat if you'd like. Mina, fetch a setting for Lady Kerrigan. Would you like to join us, love?"

The woman stared at Tegaea for a moment, oblivious to the look she was giving her, and was about to speak when from the corner of her eye she saw something peculiar. Her eyes widened as the form of [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] made its way down to the building. When she vanished from Kyra's site the young woman returned to look at [member="Tegaea Alcori"] to resume their conversation; clearly nothing phased her for too long. "I know of your time in Pyre, I was a ... citizen there for some time." Okay so she'd been sold into a crew which operated there, same difference right? "Not all have forgotten the work you did."

And then Siobhan appeared. "Hello" she said, but she did not extend her own hand - as Tegaea had already learnt, she wasn't one for contact with others. She wasn't really one for others at all if truth be told. Likewise Kyra was oblivious to the fact that this situation ought to have been awkward. She hadn't had the most typical of upbringings after all.

[member="Kyra Sol"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

The situation might have been awkward but not for Siobhan. She and Tegaea...did not have the most conventional marriage. She was a bit puzzled as Kyra did not extend her hand and greeted her rather laconically, but let it fly, giving her a friendly smile then eagerly returned her wife's kiss, deepening it and pulling her into an embrace, though she kept it loose, mindful of the fact that she was still wearing heavy armour. Noting the tiny reproach in Tegaea's voice she looked a bit guilty. She had been out...adventuring a lot. Admittedly there had been reasons for that, it was also sort of her job and she had brought back shiny gifts! Such as a leather terentatek coat and...ten pairs of terentatek cuffs, both entirely practical and neatly gift wrapped with ribbons! Still she felt bad about not having spend so much time with her wife lately. She had the feeling there would be a...talk soon. When it came to her wife Siobhan was not very argumentative...but then she was Mistress Valora!

"I'm sorry for being away so long, love. I'm glad to be back home with you," she said softly, emphasising the last word. "I'll make it up to you. And, of course I'll join you. I'd like to...get to know our guest better," she gave Kyra a friendly smile. The look she gave Tegaea before addressing their guest was pretty much 'good catch'.

"Please excuse me for a moment...I'll put something more fitting on. Beskar is not that comfortable. A pleasure meeting you. Any friend of my wife's a friend of mine. I hope you're enjoying Kaeshana." Her gaze briefly travelled over to Tempest. "Nice to see you as well, Tempest. I hope you've...done your homework because there's a test upcoming," she said deadpan, giving the black skinned woman a quick kiss on the cheek before limping out of the dining room, eager to get out of her armour. It was rather heavy after all!

Some time after - apparently making up her mind about what to wear was serious business or maybe it was just the armour that took time to remove - she would emerge wearing a beautiful black dress which left her toned shoulders exposed and went down to her knees, showing an enticing amount of leg. Dark brown hair framed her heart shaped face, which had gotten some makeup applied to it. She was by no means an unblemished beauty, for almost two decades of fighting left scars even bacta and force healing could not erase, but still attractive and kept in shape. Besides, she could fly and throw tanks with her mind!

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
[member="Kyra Sol"]
Tempest gave Siobhan an innocent look. “Oh yes, Siobhan, I’ve been studying for the test, especially the practical component,” she said sweetly.

Tegaea coughed once Siobhan had departed. “Thank you for your kind words, Kyra. Please, let’s continue whilst Siobhan gets changed.”

By the time Siobhan returned a setting had been laid out for her, and Tegaea was trying to engage Kyra in conversation.
“So, how did you get into the business, Kyra, and what model is that ship? I don’t believe I’ve seen its type before.”

The way in which nothing seemed to phase these woman was quickly becoming eerie and... Unnerving. Not that she let it show, oh no that would not do. Her hands settled against the table softly, it seemed conversation took precedent over eating in traditional dining halls. She wouldn't know, the mess hall she had grown up in had always been lively yet filled with ever-hungry and drunken men.

"Likewise" she muttered in response to Sio's welcome. She really had no clue how to act around women such as these, and it was somewhat frustrating. "As you wish" she spoke to Tegaea, still uncertain what she was meant to call her! "I was taken as a child by a Crew of... Well, I guess the right word would be outlaws. They taught me to maintain weapons and vessels and the like."

She trailed off, staring past Tegaea into the distance, a sour expression on her face. She did so loathe those men. "But my place was not with them. When I left I needed some way to make a living, so here I am!" She shrugged. What an uninteresting and dull story her life was; no matter.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Kyra Sol"]

"And now you head a rising company. I'm sorry you had to go through that," Siobhan said, looking sympathetic when Kyra told her brief tale. This might be taken as being pity from someone else, though it was not meant that way. Siobhan and Tegaea had both risen from abject poverty after all. Their guest was doing a good job of not making it show that she was unnerved, though Siobhan noted the sour look.

For her part she wondered how Kyra had risen from leaving a gang of outlaws to head Rahvin Industries, especially given her youth. Of course, Tegaea had only been a few years older when becoming CEO of Omega Pyre, but she had been a mercenary leader and gotten the position by merging her professional merc unit with them through a deal with Cira; then Omega had still been a paramilitary company, its future still uncertain. Clearly there was more of a story behind it, but it seemed their guest was being laconic. It was ironic really that there had been a time when Siobhan felt uncomfortable in the luxurious surroundings, but that was the past now.

"Neither Tegs nor I were born to wealth and in silk sheets. We were born in the gutter and had to fight to rise up and get where we are now. Tegs was a Republic NCO and then a merc. By some stroke of luck a Jedi found me on Nar Shaddaa and saved my life. I met Tegs when she rescued me from a coven of vamps and we wiped them out. After my master died she recruited me into OP. It was just a small merc company then," she spoke softly.

For her part Siobhan's social skills were not the best either though she had gotten over much of her awkwardness in traditional noble circles. Of course, that was partly because there was something confidence-inspiring about the fact that she could tear buildings down with her mind. Somehow it made even nobles who undoubtedly saw her as a brute and poseur trying to compensate inclined to listen to her more!

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

“Yes, we’ve come a long way in ten years. From the lowest low, to the highest heights. I’d do it again if I was given the chance. It was painful at times, stressful, dangerous, sometimes boring. But if I’d not done it, I’d not have met Siobhan.”
She smiled wistfully, lost in thought, then returned to the present.

“Thank you for telling me, Kyra. I know it’s not always easy to tell strangers private things, so I think you for your trust.”

The desserts arrived, and Tegaea had a small pastry whilst the others were offered more elaborate concoctions.

Kyra had no need for privacy; the environment she had been raised within had never warranted such privileges after all. "You seem happy together" she simply remarked, their trust in one another's actions was unalike anything she had seen before. Kyra glanced over the offered deserts and perked a brow. "What are these?" she inquired, she had barely eaten and already felt extremely full. It wasn't her way to eat such rich foods, nor had she ever enjoyed a desert before. She didn't have the time for it.

Leaning back in the seat she glanced over the two women before her. Part of Kyra felt she was overstaying her welcome, plus the attire she was wearing was extremely odd for her. She felt uncomfortable and out of place, making her want nothing more than to leave already. "I think it's time I head back to my ship for the evening.." With that the awkward young woman made to rise.

[member="Tegaea Alcori"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

[member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Kyra Sol"]

"We are. I...wouldn't be here without Tegaea," Siobhan said softly. Admittedly she was an inherently selfish, tremendously arrogant woman, but on a certain level she was aware that for all her tank throwing she would not have gotten far without Tegaea and Anya. After all, before being recruited into the Pyre her resume had consisted of being a dysfunctional Jedi Knight who probably messed up more than she succeeded. Of course, there were times when Siobhan did wonder how her wife could trust her the way she did. She hoped that she was proving worthy of it.

For her part Siobhan had dug rather heartily into the main course and dessert. She was a big eater but in her defence crushing the bridge tower of a Sith Star Destroyer with your mind cost a lot of energy! A frown creased her features when it seemed to her that Kyra was being uncomfortable. She wondered whether it was something she had said. She was about to respond to Kyra's query about the desert when the woman moved to rise.

"The night's still young. If it's something either of us have said or done to cause discomfort I apologise. I understand that the surroundings can be a bit, well,...overwhelmning. I felt the same way at first. But you don't have to go. We'd be delighted to have you stay over and have a nice guest room." Of course, personally Siobhan would prefer that Kyra would...stay in a room other than a guest room. Perhaps it was due to the fact that as a teenager Siobhan had been sorely deprived of the joy of slumber parties. So she had catching up to do!

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One

Tegaea hid a sigh. Siobhan was not one for subtlety, but in this case it might work out for the better. Kyra seemed the sort who didn't like mincing around with words.
"Please, Kyra, stay." She rose to her feet like some regal queen and smiled at the awkward girl. "You are more than welcome to stay here tonight...with us. I know it's not what you're used to, but everything's worth a try once, isn't it? Come, let me show you to a room where you can stay the night. It is only right for us to thank you properly for coming here. We won't force you, but a beautiful girl like you should know luxury once in a while...."

Kyra stood there gormlessly staring at the two women who sought to keep her here, in a damned palace, overnight. It was so surreal that she almost laughed, but she felt a little faint also. Maybe it was standing too quickly after eating so much rich foods, or the heat she felt descending upon her, or the embarrassment at being caught short of words while wearing this ridiculous dress. Ugh, she wished Connor was here right now, but he wasn't so she had to deal with the situation as best she could. Her mouth was dry and for a moment more she couldn't speak.

"You want me to stay?" she asked, as if it was the most ludicrous question that could have been posed to her. No one ever asked to remain in her company for any length of time aside from Connor, and sometimes she felt as if he saw it as a duty more so than a wish of his own. Her gaze lingered on Tegaea for just a moment, before a small sigh escaped her lips. "Look, I'm no good at this people business; I appreciate the thought, and all, but you'll likely grow tired of my company soon enough anyway..." She had no people skills, it was as simple as that.

Yet somehow she knew her answer wouldn't be good enough to put the women off.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

[member="Kyra Sol"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

(Un)fortunately Siobhan was a bit like a kath hound on a trail. When she wanted something - or rather someone - , she pursued it. As for people skills, she did not really have those either. She just looked pretty and was good at tearing things or other people apart. She suppressed a sigh, but clearly was not sufficiently put off by Kyra's attempts to extricate herself from their hospitality. As usual the concept of subtlety escaped Siobhan, but then Kyra probably appreciated frankness and blunt talk more than being evasive.

"I'm not that great at it either, Kyra. Still don't know which fork to use if there's more than one on the table," she joked as she arose. "And I'm really not bored of your company, quite the opposite actually. Can't just have you come here all this way without showing you some hospitality. I am sure we will have a good time."

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Kyra Sol"] [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tegaea hesitated, looking between the two of them. Kyra was as awkward and flighty as it was possible to be. She didn’t like people, and tried to avoid them. Was it right to try and convince her to stay? Whilst Tegaea was not adverse to using her skills, she was careful only ever to use her powers for good. Said powers might be less showy and destructive than her wife’s, but were still considerable, even if they were ones not based on Force magic.

She decided it might be wise to ramp things up a little. Perhaps Kyra simply did not understand their intentions. Of course, the risk of alienating their guest was present, but Tegaea had instincts, and had a pretty good idea about human nature too.

“I will be blunt, since I feel our evasions have confused you as to our purpose. You do not have to stay if you do not wish,” she said, her voice becoming unconsciously more commanding. “However, if you wish to stay we will show you an extremely pleasurable time. I do not know your tastes, but we have yet to meet a woman we could not please through the application of some well-honed skills and…control.”

She’d said it, out in the open, just a shade away from an open invitation to have non-PG-13 activities with them. It was balanced on a knife edge. Either Kyra would flee embarrassed or she would accept, but that was the outcome regardless, and cutting through the evasions and double talk would get that answer sooner.
She held up a hand for Siobhan to wait until Kyra spoke. It was important not to break the spell as her green eyes met Kyra’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom