Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Straxus XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce-D.-Mitchell-sculpture-mask-Cove-rage-2.jpg

Intent: Personal Mask For Clovis Torcularis

Development Thread: A Must Need

Manufacturer: Clovis Torcularis (With Assistance From The First Order Medical Team And Engineer)

Model: Straxus XIII

Affiliation: Clovis Torcularis

Modularity: Yes

Production: Unique

Material:

+ Turadium 85%
+ Nova Crystals 5%
+ Durasteel 5%
+ Armorweave 3%
+ Shell Spider Silk 2%

Classification: Multipurpose

Weight: 2 kg.

Quality: 3

Special Features:

+ Lens
+ Air Filtration System
+ Feeding Port
+ Scanner
+ Voice Activator
+ Various Tubes

Description:

After several hours of surgery, thirteen in fact, my mask had finally been infused to my face. Dr. Trumin, head of one of the engineering schools on Dossun, had took the liberty to redesign and craft my mask. He used both the alloy and nova crystals that I brought along with me.

Now for the mask's unveiling:

First I'll start with the lenses that are attached to the mask's goggle apparatus. The lenses were fabricated using two nova crystals, one for each eyepiece, that came with two unique features themselves. Feature one was that the lenses provided a more detail look than using standard eyes. Through the lenses I could pick up the smallest minute detail, which included turning colors more brighter.

The second feature the lenses granted me was the ability to see in the dark. The lenses absorbed both natural and fabricated lights. Whenever I entered a darken area, the lens with allow me to see just as clearly if I was standing in a wave of bright lights. However, the side effect to having that neat feature was the lenses didn't keep the absorbed lighting at all times. In order for the lenses to work in this manner, they needed to be charged. To clarify that, if the lenses were exposed to ten hours of lighting they could hold tens hours of absorbed light. Once the time limit of absorbed light ended, they no longer held this function.

A third feature to the lenses, added by Dr. Trumin, was the scanner ability. Using the voice activator attached to the inside of the mask, I can call up a reading of distance on nearby objects and buildings which gave me a reading on the left eyepiece that lasted only five seconds. The downside was that in order for that work, the goggles needed to be in the down position.

Now I'll discuss the air filtration system. The newly designed system came with a built in regulator / air transformation and blocker technique. The regulator, or air transformer, itself filtered all air types such as Type II ans so forth into Type I breathable air for me. This feature cancelled out the need for a tank. However, the system was not fool proof. It needed to be recharged every forty-eight hours or risk faltering in it's duty.

The blocker system read incoming particles through the filtration system to detect toxins and poisons. If any harmful particles were detected, they were filtered out the six port holes (see pic).

Feeding port. Since the mask is surgically installed to my face and top part of my head, the trial of eating real food or indulging in real drinks no longer existed. In order for me to get the proper nourishment to keep me functioning, Dr. Trumin installed a small feeding port under the mask where I can inject vials filled with good stuff. The feeding port was attached to a small tube that was then attached to the inner layers of my stomach.

There are several tubes, four exact, that run from the inside of the mask to various spots in my body. Two tubes run from the air filtration system to each of my lungs. One tube from the feeding port to my stomach and one tube from the mask's facial front (see pic) to my damaged larynx. The tube attached to my vocal chords allows me to speak by caressing the chords themselves. However, due to this procedure my voice has taken on a different sound all together.

The components of the mask. I've already mentioned the nova crystals for the lenses, so I'll discuss the mask itself. The mask is fabricated from 85% turadium and 5% durasteel, with all four tubes comprised of 3% armorweave. That leaves roughly 2% for shell spider silk.

Primary Source: N/A

Clovis Torcularis said:
+ Misc 2%
If this does not add anything to the submission, I ask that you either remove it or come up with what the miscellaneous materials are. In the factory, as well as the codex, "unknown" or miscellaneous materials are not permitted. This is because we review these items OOC and thus need to be aware of everything in a submission, it is fine to label certain parts of the helmet miscellaneous in RP but not in the factory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom