Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranded

Alco

Battle Droid Commander
As the night loomed over Tatooine, Alco wondered how long it had been since he had powered up again. He had stayed in the wreck that used to be a sandcrawler ever since he saw the Jawas die, He didn't know why he hadn't left. With all he knew gone, Alco seemingly decided he didn't want to see the new world, but what did he know, battle droids are not programmed to think. So as he sat on a broken part of the sandcrawler he stared off into the distance, knowing that one day it could all happen again.

2-1B 35

Another droid, 2-1B 35 was over in the corner.

"Do you think anyone will come back for us? We've been here for years."

Alco

Battle Droid Commander
"If you're talking about this sandcrawler the whole side of it has been gone since the attack, but I'd rather stay here and wait." Alco says Looking over at 2-1B

[member="2-1B 35"]

2-1B 35

"True, but it does not help just to sit here...wait I think I hear something." A B-Wing landed near the sandcrawler, it was a junk collector. "Hey Alco, maybe we could steal the ship and get away from here. What do you say?"

and out the corner of you're eyes a traveler in a cloak walked up and noticed two droids stranded in a broken sandcrawler he asks do you two have a master?

2-1B 35

(buddy, please read the rules to refine your skills. they're not that great. dialogue is in parenthese buddy)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom