Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stragglers, Pirates and a Monster

Samael Snowsong

S
Time: Midday on Crispor at least​
Tag: [member="Valrayne"]​
Samael sat in the cockpit of his Nubian Yacht just having left Lok the planet he was currently bankrolling to try and get them back on their feet again. He stirred his wine looking into the depths of the red remembering he was doing this in memory of his parents well with his own reasons as well. He looked around into the deep inky depths of space remembering the smell of the blaster in his hands as he fired his first shot at that deer. The smell of blood from the body. He smiled faintly as he remembered, he quietly hummed as he continued looking out into space.

He then decided he wanted something fun to do. Checking the chronometer for Crispor it was about midday and he really wasn't expected in till the end of the week anyways perhaps he had enough time to warrant some stupid pirates to come attack poor defenceless him. The last time he did this he wiped out all of some random pirates crew. He still had the frequency they politely left him to contact that boss of theirs. Perhaps it was time to activate that frequency card on the commlink station.

He put it in and tapped it three times to call them up. Eventually he got a zabrak looking woman who peered at him. "You appear to have our frequency. Wish to explain why?" Samael shrugged simply looking directly at the hologram. "You want revenge for captain slughutta? Come on lets go." She narrowed her eyes. "His name was captain old man jenkins. He was a good man perhaps I will bring everyone to come deal with you." Samael smiled wickedly as he stared right into her eyes piercing the woman's soul. "Please do I have been waiting for a good fight." As he switched off the commlink and sat waiting for the pirates to make their move.

Divider.gif

It was pretty easy most of the time to get a ride on a ship from just about anywhere, particularly when you're a young, innocent-looking woman.

Unfortunately, the travel I could get was generally either on cargo vessels, where I worked for my ticket, or personal ships (that were usually buckets of bolts) where the understanding was a little more ambiguous. Something like a Nubian yacht? I could forget about it. Or at least, I could forget about it legitimately. Ships like that had their crews planned out long before each trip, manifests were carefully checked and they were seldom manned by the types who could be charmed by a random space station vagrant.

But, I had decided that I needed to get wherever it was going.

So, maybe I sneaked onto the yacht. Maybe I was hiding out in an empty cabin near the cargo bay, sneaking off to steal food when I was sure I could avoid all the other souls of the vessel. So what? I could use a break, something luxurious and relaxing. At least, that's what I told myself as I laid atop the bed, arms crossed behind my head, staring up at the ceiling.

Something isn't right.

There was a shift in the force, only slightly, but seeing as I hadn't been doing anything else, I had noticed it. Immediately I sat up, my ears tilting keenly towards the door as my legs swung over the side of the bed.

My fingers moved to clutch the small shard of metal around my neck. I'd not really planned on calling for A'Baal's aid, and he'd barely fit in this tiny cabin anyway, but it was comforting to know he was there if I ended up needing him. For now, however, I merely waited, creeping towards the door to press my ear against it. All the while as my heart raced and my fur bristled, I told myself:

It was probably nothing.

[member="Samael Snowsong"]

Samael Snowsong

S
Time: Midday on Crispor at least​
Tag: [member="Valrayne"]​
Samael sat back waiting for these pirates as far as he knew he was the only person on board the ship thus he wasn't planning to endanger anyone else's life other than his own and well the pirates but they made the choice to become pirates a long time ago. Now they made the choice to come hunt him. Hardly his fault if death destruction or mayhem should occur. As he waited he started whistling waiting for them to arrive. Eventually ships came out of hyperspace around him and he sighed waiting for the call.

He had managed to get up and make a nice refreshing Lokian Morning Tea before they even range the ships comm unit. So he took his sweet time answering them finishing off his tea with a drizzle of honey before slowly walking back to the cabin sitting in the chair and pressing the answer button sipping on his warm tea as he did so. Eventually the pirate woman spoke "So this is it. You on a yacht with no defences and nothing special? No ambushes nothing else?" Samael continued drinking pulling out a biscuit dipping it into the tea and taking a bite finishing it before he answered. "You know you should really try some of this tea. It is very good, one of the best products from my planet honestly." The pirates eyes narrowed looking at him again.

She knew he was intentionally trying to make her sloppy by annoying her so she repeated her question again. Samael finished his biscuit before answering "Mhm good stuff I will need to get more for myself when I go back. Now what was your issue again? Oh yes the pirates I am supposed to be fighting. First your late to begin with, honestly don't know how anyone fears you when you can't even keep a time table. Secondly you took so long to call me. At least your last guy put out an ultimatum and wasn't skipping around the bush about it. Lastly I said it was just me and you why would you not take me at my word. That hurts."

She narrowed her eyes more. "Listen here you noble hutt slime that man was one of my best friends. He didn't deserve what you did to him and his crew. There is also no way you did that all by yourself. Also there is someone else on board that ship with you. Not just you according to our scanners." Samael would raise an eyebrow finishing his tea. "My my someone else on board with me you say. Poor vagabond must have slipped onto my ship while I was doing start up preparation. No matter I will still beat the lot of your crew myself bring me aboard and find out how I beat all those pirates."

As he finished the last words he switched off the comm link and flew the ship directly at the main pirate ship forcing them to tracker beam him on board lest they lose a valuable prisoner or whatever cargo he might have. Then he preceded to walk to the empty cabin which he took a guess had his unexpected guest and knocked on the door. "I am highly sorry about this but we have been captured by pirates that I have rather successfully peeved and you may need to defend yourself, my stowaway."

For a while, nothing seemed to happen.

I could still feel it, however, something off-kilter, unbalanced, a bristling of my fur and a distinct unsettling knot in my gut. Although the quiet seemed to remain for a time, something was brewing. As the minutes passed, I stepped back from the door, choosing to sit perched on the end of the bed, my attention fixed upon whatever lay beyond. My fingers kept trailing up to the shard around my neck as I focused on controlling my breathing. Whatever was going to happen, at least I wouldn't necessarily be alone to face it.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Before I could stop myself, I let out a yelp of surprise, flinching where I sat on the bed. Taking a moment to catch my breath and slow my racing heart, I listened. Whomever had knocked on the door spoke, his words crisp and articulate. Probably the owner. Chit, chit,chit. However, rather than berate me, he seemed to come with a warning. Pirates, the vessel had been captured by pirates. I bit my lip, pausing in thought for a moment, before finally pulling myself up and opening the door.

I recognized the man as the one who owned the yacht. Lowering my head, my ears tilted back, I offered a meek, apologetic shrug.

"So uh... I guess I'll save the apology for the unlikely event that we both come out of this alive?" A nervous chuckle followed my question, "You can call me Val."

Maybe, just maybe, if I proved useful enough against these pirates, he might consider going easy on me for stowing away. I didn't exactly fancy being spaced, after all.

[member="Samael Snowsong"]

Samael Snowsong

S
Time: Midday on Crispor at least
Tag: Faegard Faegard
Sebastian stood waiting for the door when it was opened by some sort of cat woman. She spoke when she saw him something about an apology for later and assuming they would survive the pirates. He smiled quietly "Do you think we cannot take them? Val was it? My name is Samael Snowsong it is a pleasure to have you as a member of my crew until we deal with the pirates. Perhaps next time try finding something a little more legal." Samael would then walk to the airlock door and stand there.

He looked down at his watch he still had at least an hour before he was expected back home for any reason perhaps he did have time to play with his prey before he destroyed them. "Alright Val so these pirates are going to certainly want my head as I may have at one point killed a right hand man of their leader. Admittedly I was pretending to be bait at the time for my forces to be able to destroy a ship that had been plaguing my supply lines." He half lied. They had been a plague on his supply lines. But he was no bait he was a predator who seeked and destroyed anything that annoyed him. He was simply allowing these pirates to think they had him in their clutches.

He opened the door as he felt the ship land in the hanger bay walking out with his hands by his side. Two pirates had their blasters raised towards him and said "Put your hands in the air." Samael followed the instructions and they both relaxed as one came up and searched him for any weapons. As they did so the other pulled out his comm and was fumbling with it.

So as the man searching him began coming up saying "He's clean." Samael put his hands on the pirates head and snapped it sharply to the left very quickly and continued holding the body grabbing the blaster from it. The other pirate dropped her comm and shot towards Samael hitting her dead partners corpse instead as he was being used as a shield for samael who then blasted her right between the eyes. Policing both the bodies he managed to pull a few vibrodaggers and two blasters and turned back to his little stowaway. "Can you use a blaster at all?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom