Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Story Telling Art By Moki-Ado Grande

Greetings fellow Star Wars fans! I have once made sigs on this site on a past account, but wanted to start a new!​
I would be happy to exercise my creative skills in creating artwork for this community again. I'd like to try my hand at Scene Art, telling a story through the image be it for a sig, character drawn request, or literally providing image scenery for a role play thread or short story here on the sight if requested of course! :)
A link to my deviantart account can be found here DeviantArt and also in my sig!​
Bellow features a phrophecy my charecter Moki-Ado has that he will be visited by The Order of The Silver Jedi​
featuring​
[member="Sochi Ru"] & [member="Rasu Gan"]​

Placeholder 0123

P
So you're the one who made all those sigs! [member="Moki-Ado Grande"]
Lovely work.

Requested by [member="Harland Gates"] a scene where he and Grand Master of the Jedi Order, [member="Kiskla Grayson"] travel to the Dagobah system, where Master Grayson seeks to expel a dark entity from her very being!​
harland_gates_and_grand_master_kiskla_on_dagobah_by_neverstopdesigning-d7xcshs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom