Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Storms and Fire

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Above Mandalore, the Echo's Light left hyperspace and slowly lowered down to a landing bay, and Mig would walk off the ship. He'd come to his people's home to see a vod that was like a sister to him, Stardust. It had been a while since he'd been able to talk to her, especially with trying to get everyone settled back on Concord Dawn. It was good still though, especially seeing how Mandalore had progressed. He smiled as he walked out to where they'd decided to meet, humming tune as he walked.

He moved up slowly before taking a quick breath, and taking off his helmet. It was awesome to see the progress that was made since he'd last been there. Mig finally sighed, closing his eyes to focus for a moment.

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Star was already on mandalor, aside from her duties as the leader of the beskar brotherhood she was a battlemaster to the mand'alore and that came with a hole host of new things she needed to worry about. However she managed to find a respite between her duties to go and see some family she hadn't quite exactly got to see. Her speeder flew across the way towards the hangars as she took a breath and sighed toiling a few things in her mind mostly the graug and their endless numbers but pushed it away as she grew closer and slowed herself down to a stop

Shutting it down she got out and quickly spotted mig as she waved and made her way over

su'cuy gar net vod!

She called out and as she grew closed wrapped a arm around him in a tight hug and laughed

you need to call me often ya know? Gotta make sure your shebs is still alive ya know

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig turned when he heard the speeder come up, smiling and quickly retuning the hug

"Ner tat! Su'cuy gar!" Mig smiled more, chuckling at Star's comment. Ok, he really did need to keep in touch with people more. He looked at the world around them again, then finally spoke up.

"I know, I know. Life's been busy since we got our homes back. I know Tamar and Leddie would enjoy it too though, and Ilyushin and Souma would at least like the hologram." He then looked over to Star again, smiling a little. "So how have you faired, Star? You seem to have been pretty busy too."

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom