Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Stories

I am looking for some new threads. If there is plenty of interest, I’d just pick and choose a few to start with, then hit the rest of y’all up further down the line.

Not limited to a certain archetype of characters I’d like Sinestra to interact with, but my preference would be:

- Jedi, natural conflict. As a fallen knight of the New Jedi Order, who also trained at the Jakku and Ossus Enclaves, we could have that our characters have known each other during her time in the Order and/or the Enclaves.​
- Dark Empire. Being part of the Dark Side Elite means she’s sort of 'one of the hands' of the Emperor Solipsis and somewhat of a ‘voice’ especially given her seer gift. So quite easy to find a hook to interact with.​
- Others. Criminals, dignitaries, smugglers, other SW archetypes etc etc — if you got something in mind, we can probably cook.​
- Fortune teller $$ - for a 1,000 UCs, she’ll tell your future. Tarot cards may or not may be included.

Also a very brief summary of Sinestra:

Gifted in seeing force visions of the future, her father, also a Jedi, believed she was destined to help the Jedi mend the wounds of the galaxy. All changed when her father was killed on a mission with her. She began doubting her premonitions as they had failed to prevent his death, making her vulnerable. Solipsis exploited this vulnerability and twisted her force visions to match his own vision of erasing and rebuilding the galaxy. Now, as a Dark Side Elite of the ascendant Dark Empire, she believes it is her destiny to be his hand that would reshape the galaxy in his image (thanos snap).

Tell my future pls

114-insert-coin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom