Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stolen Goods

The Reaper of Won Shasot
The woman dropped the act, turns out Dax was right, she was better than she first came off. Although her defiance was a problem, and quickly getting on Dax's nerve. A sudden wave of anger and intimidation rolled off of the Rogue in palpable waves as his presence in the Force grew, darkening. "You don't quite understand the gravity of the situation you've put yourself in do you." His voice came out clear and cold, a statement, not a question. "The Aing-Tii are not a peaceful race, and they have more fire power than the First Order and Galactic Alliance put together." the veil of calm suddenly tore in half as Dax suddenly grabbed the woman's collar and yanked her close, hard enough to bring her face close to his, only mere inches. Halzyn didn't move to stop his superior, standing stoically in the back corner of the cell. The Rogue's face twisted into a snarl as he spoke, "So unless you fancy getting blown into space dust with the rest of the Coalition when the Aing-Tii figure out you stole from them, you better tell me where the seller is and take me to them, or I swear by all that is sacred that I will tear what knowledge I need from your mind, and let me tell you, it's not a pleasant experience." he pushed the woman back into the bunk as he released her, turning around and taking a few steps as he took a deep breath.

In truth, if Dax tried to perform a Drain Knowledge on the woman, it would be painful for him as well, he hadn't had enough practice with it yet. But he'd do it if he had to. And the smuggler didn't need to know that either.

His voice returned to its earlier ice cold calmness as he spoke once more, still facing away from her, "This isn't the Alliance. There's no such thing as due process here. In the Rim, the Judges are also jury and executioner. So choose your next words carefully."

As Iluna landed back on the bunk, from hearing her 'rights' being read to her, she would realize that if she was to try and fight, or not give him the location of the stolen artifacts.. the possibilities of living were close to zero percent. This prompted Iluna to finally crack, as the scared girl inside her finally came out, as this much pressure was too much for her. Tearing up, Iluna would begin panicking and looking around the room, becoming evermore anxious of the situation she was in. "The supplies are headed for Tatooine! Please, please just don't hurt me.. I'm sorry!" After yelling this Iluna would somewhat look as if she was crying with tears coming down her cheek, showing off that she was somewhat all talk and no bite, along with that, this showed off that even if she presented herself of as a 'strong smuggler', she was simply a young girl still learning the ways of smuggling.

After her teary eyed moment, once she had gotten herself back to order, and calmed down, she would pull her wrist up, revealing a strange device. It was some mix between a communicator and a holo-pad, which looked homemade in a sense that it was very.. well, scrappy. Nevertheless Iluna would type into the device and a map would appear through a hologram, showing Tatooine and the Location in which the real containers were headed.

"Sir.. Look.. I'm sorry, I never realized the amount of chaos this would cause when I stole the artifacts.. I'm just a spice runner, I took this small smuggling job for some money and I never meant to get anyone hurt.. I will help you get the artifacts back just please don't hurt me.." By this point it was obvious on who she was.. she was no fifty years of experience, galactic spice running, empire escaping, scruffy looking, smuggler. She was simply a girl, who had taken a job in which she had little to information regarding what she was stealing.. She began giving off a sense of innocence, this time a truthful one rather than the 'act' she gave earlier.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Halzyn looked from the girl, then to Dax and nodded to him. He believed her. The Marshall turned around and lowered himself so he was eye level with her. He looked her dead in the eyes for a moment before nodding as well. He believed her this time. Standing up again he began to speak, "Alright then. Here's what'll happen. You're going to guide me and my crew to the exact location of the artifacts. You're gonna to lead us through the facility, and help us reclaim the artifacts and then return with me to the Aing-Tii and hand 'em over. After that, you can go on your merry way. And the next time you take a job, you'll do some more research." Halzyn left the cell and Dax and Iluna were suddenly left alone in utter silence. The Marshall stared the woman down once more before turning for the door. He stopped just short, "You may not be an ORC. But I think you got the grit to become one. And I think you've got more in you than you realize." With that last cryptic message the Rogue left the room, expecting the smuggler to follow him.

[member="Iluna Devano"]

After hearing what the Marshall had to say, and his request, Iluna would simply nod to the Marshal still being far to scared to formulate any real words from the situation she had just been in. For Iluna this was something far new, she was always used to getting away, or being able to charm people into getting her out of a situation, although now was different, now she was dealing with a man with a cause.. which overpowered her simple charisma. Nevertheless, Iluna would arise as the Marshal left the cell in which she was in. Following behind him, she would once again inspect the halls in which she was in simply scanning the structural architecture of the rooms and hallways of the ship she was in. "I assume we are heading for the bridge? Or.. a different ship?" She would ask, as she was confused on where she was heading for.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"The bridge," the Rogue confirmed, eventually reaching a lift and pressing the call button. "Also, I believe this is yours. Guess if you try shooting me now, saves me the trouble of killing you...crew'll do it for me," he said as he pulled her blaster out from his the back of his belt, handing it over to her, grip first. The words came nonchalantly, not at threat. Just a statement, "What's your name? I can't keep calling you smuggler." The lift arrived soon after, and the doors hissed open. The Marshall gestured for her to enter first, quite politely.

[member="Iluna Devano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom