Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, friends and colleagues,

In the wake of the planned focus on the Underworld, I've been manoeuvring and looking to bring the deviously fabulous Hester Shedo into the opulence and underbelly of the corporate and criminal syndicate. Fronted by her political lobbying trust, Hester is looking to utilise her former credentials as a well-known politician and political mover to utilise her criminal proceedings as a disaster capitalist.

Create a problem, fix a problem. Anybody looking to band together and create some fun stories across the galactic playground, drop me a line! There's plenty of UC to go around for us all...we just have to take it.

Mariah Marr and Ardon Tillian are both smugglers who could do things. Though they're on the more moral side of things, so bear that in mind. Ardon more than Mariah.

Need me some proper evil smugglers lol. May have villainy more solved soon. I do have Vash Walker but he's not so much a legitimate character as basically meant to be an antagonist. I was intending to make an actual evil smuggler/pirate with a species he made but haven't posted them cause I was having trouble figuring out what ship/ships to use for them and also went on hiatus.

Aktur Seii

ᴀ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ
Hester Shedo Hester Shedo

I feel Aktur's position is uniquely placed to be exactly what you need and want. Not only is he obscenely rich, able to move through high levels of society, but he's a Crime Lord with many contacts and a range of services - and the people to carry them out. Additionally, Aktur is the silent owner of a prominent galactic-wide enterprise, GalaxiCorp, which has many legal dealings.

If you feel he could prove a valuable contact, let's discuss and start some RP.

And my offer for connection also extends to everyone else in this thread: Hera Padrusco Marta Kincade Mariah of House Marr Mariah of House Marr Darth Sorn Darth Sorn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom