Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stepping down from the office of SCO

I will be resigning my commission as Supreme Commander of the Galactic Republic. I can not in good conscious continue to hold this office when I let an entire fleet be stolen on my watch. I will be resigning my commission from the armed forces of the Galactic Republic and Retiring. This will take effect following the Rebellion of the Mimban Hex.

​Supreme commander [member="Willam Forlon"] that incident is not your fault, and it better that you are here to learn from the mistakes. Now get back to your position, and do your duty sir!

She then gives a polite bow, and walks off.

Perhaps "Time Served" would be the best consequence, so that you may continue to do so in the best interests of The Republic. :p

That said and all jokes aside, you must do what you feel is best and will be welcomed back openly should you decide to return to duty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom