Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stepping down as Faction Owner...

All good, bad, or neutral things come to an end. I've had fun, but it's time for me to hand the reigns off to someone else to be the Faction Owner for ORC. This doesn't come as a result of any loss of interest in the Faction. I believe I've served my time, we got ORC through the recall and with a lot of help and cooperation internally, we got through and won a second invasion - no mean feat when on the defensive. But everything runs it's course, and i'd like to go back to being just a mod or admin, or a regular member. Whatever the will of the next admin team is.

I've learned a lot watching you weirdos and helping facilitate the workings of this faction. I won't say run, as you don't really run ORC. But I've enjoyed my time, and I'm eager to see someone new in the spot, and where they would take things.

This announcement will run until noon on Friday 8/31 (EST). I'll open up a thread for nominations at that time, and that will run the weekend, and then be transitioned to a vote. Any nominations should be saved until the relevant thread is posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom