Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Stepping back for a little bit

Hold your horses, it's not time to panic (or celebrate) just yet. Like the title says, I'm just going to be taking a step back from writing for a little bit. Muse is pretty deflated as of late, among other things, and writing out of sheer obligation rather than inspiration isn't going to really help me with that. So I'll be taking a break to think and focus on some personal things for now, and see what that does for me.

The idea right now is to step away for the rest of the month, and figure out how I'm feeling at that point. To those I'm in threads with at the moment, I do sincerely apologize. Thankfully I think most of my threads are in a position where my sudden departure doesn't derail anything. With that said, I'll keep this short cause I'm not good at sign-offs.

See you sometime.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Amani Serys Amani Serys

I've been there, as have many others. Sometimes it's healthy to take a breather when we feel we need it. I will however say that I hope your muse returns soon and that you find yourself back posting for the fun and thrill of it. You're a great writer :) Take all the time you need <3

Lavria Xedrim

L
Amani Serys Amani Serys Gonna miss you, but take all the time you need! We've all needed an hiatus at some point.....especially after a year like this! Hopefully your muse will be stronger than ever when you get back! :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom